Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 43

Thread: If millions of deaths result from the vaccines, will they have the power to do round-ups?

  1. #1

    If millions of deaths result from the vaccines, will they have the power to do round-ups?

    If 50 million people die in the US as Dr. Judy Mikovits predicts may happen, as a direct, belated result of the "vaccines," will the ensuing panic and propaganda be enough to bring on the NWO dream of round-ups of dissidents and FEMA camps? It is hard to imagine. Could things change this quickly overnight?

    Dr. Mikovits is one of the scientists who told us the COVID was man-made and they were calling her a conspiracy theorists for it.

    Video:

    https://www.facebook.com/1004117169/...9591102380512/



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    We'll see soon enough I think. I have a funeral home catty corner from my house. Since I moved in here bout 8 yrs ago it usually has a service about once a month, maybe 2. I've seen a full parking lot every week the last month and a half.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

    This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

    "Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    We'll see soon enough I think. I have a funeral home catty corner from my house. Since I moved in here bout 8 yrs ago it usually has a service about once a month, maybe 2. I've seen a full parking lot every week the last month and a half.
    Mostly Elderly First,,
    and expect a lot of Dead Babies,,

    It is a Eugenic Culling.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Mostly Elderly First,,
    and expect a lot of Dead Babies,,

    It is a Eugenic Culling.
    Dr. Mercola today:

    To Prevent Three Deaths, COVID Jab Kills Two

    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...vid-shots.aspx

    The reported rate of death from COVID-19 shots now exceeds the reported death rate of more than 70 vaccines combined over the past 30 years

    The COVID shots are also five times more dangerous than the pandemic H1N1 vaccine, which had a 25-per-million severe side effect rate

    A recent study calculated the number needed to vaccinate (NNTV) to prevent one COVID-19 death, finding that for every three people spared from COVID-19 death, the COVID gene therapy injections kill two. According to the authors, “This lack of clear benefit should cause governments to rethink their vaccination policy”

    There’s evidence that the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is deleting reports of side effects, especially deaths related to COVID injection. So, not only does VAERS generally capture only 1% to 10% of side effects, but they also appear to be manually wiping reports

    A case report reviews two neurosurgical cases in which patients developed new onset of neurological symptoms shortly after their COVID shots. The two patients were found to have two different types of brain tumors. The authors hypothesize that the shots may trigger inflammation that contributes to neuro-oncologic diseases
    If only 1 to 10% of side effects are being captured no one really knows what's going on.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post




    If only 1 to 10% of side effects are being captured no one really knows what's going on.
    And if they are actively covering it up,, few know what is going on.

    https://nojabforme.info/?fbclid=IwAR...KRt1KrXUzpB8e8
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  7. #6
    If they all die from wuhan and vax wont they no longer be strong enough to round me up ?
    Do something Danke

  8. #7
    But "they" knew better than to get the vax.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    If 50 million people die in the US as Dr. Judy Mikovits predicts may happen, as a direct, belated result of the "vaccines," will the ensuing panic and propaganda be enough to bring on the NWO dream of round-ups of dissidents and FEMA camps? It is hard to imagine. Could things change this quickly overnight?

    Dr. Mikovits is one of the scientists who told us the COVID was man-made and they were calling her a conspiracy theorists for it.

    Video:

    https://www.facebook.com/1004117169/...9591102380512/
    Paraphrased/reduced:
    If <condition>, will the ... propaganda be strong enough to bring on ... round-ups of dissidents and FEMA camps?
    Regardless of <condition>, the answer is yes. The propaganda is already strong enough, but the itpower isn't there to round up everyone at once (can't use "manpower" anymore right @Occam's Banana?). So the round up would be in phases. First they'll hit major metro areas within blue states (First they came for the Portlanders...). Then they'll expand to the rest of the blue states (smaller towns, rural areas). Meanwhile, the red state folks will be sure to say "it can't happen here." Then purple state metro areas, the rest of the purple states... you see the pattern. Frog boiled. They have this "power" today. Don't kid yourself.
    My Medical Records are Private

    "If a man says he'll get something done, then he'll get it done. You don't need to keep reminding him every 6 months." --phill4paul



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Pray

    This life on earth was given for repentance. That is the only way unto salvation.

    If you have tarried up until now, it is now time to increase prayer, ask for forgiveness and mercy, and pick up your cross. We are being given an opportunity. Those who persevere until the end will find salvation.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Mostly Elderly First,,
    and expect a lot of Dead Babies,,

    It is a Eugenic Culling.
    I disagree. Eugenics, as I understand, lead to a increase in the fitness of a given genome. Propagating psychopaths will not increase the fitness of the human genome. I presume that those who have foisted this $#@! upon us have no intention of suffering the same treatment we are to receive, and may aptly be described as psychopaths (using propaganda to brainwash the whole species into taking an experimental gene therapy to say nothing of the recent wars).

    Its intragroup competition of the most barbaric sort...
    Last edited by bv3; 07-06-2021 at 11:46 PM.

  13. #11
    Just 50 million?
    "The abiding purpose of every nationalist is to secure more power and more prestige, not for himself but for the nation or other unit in which he has chosen to sink his own individuality."
    -George Orwell, "Notes on nationalism"

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Pray

    This life on earth was given for repentance. That is the only way unto salvation.

    If you have tarried up until now, it is now time to increase prayer, ask for forgiveness and mercy, and pick up your cross. We are being given an opportunity. Those who persevere until the end will find salvation.
    When the Pope introduces aliens to the world, and tells you that they are the angels from the bible, will you worship them as you are told to?
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

    This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

    "Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Just 50 million?

    I like how they always pick out the fringiest people with the most wild claims that NEVER EVER turn out true but yet accept them as very likely to happen. When this vaccine Holocaust doesn't happen it will be on to the next crackpot internet. It's never Johns Hopkins lead doctor. Harvard Medical School Professor. It always somebody who lost their license or some guy who is a chiropractor or somebody with a degree from a school in the Caribbean or the best is a combination of the three.

    I mean, why believe people at the top medical schools in the country when you can watch a 2020 Facebook video before the vaccines were developed from a bartender with a PHD who was fired from a research job for making up data?

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    When this vaccine Holocaust doesn't happen it will be on to the next crackpot internet.
    Will it?

    I choose door number 2, where the claim will be that vaccine death numbers were concealed and hospitals are/were secretly full of dead and dying vaccine recipients. Never mind that 50 million deaths would be impossible to hide... if people can manage to simultaneously believe all of the COVID conspiracy theories and worship Trump as their messiah then they can clearly believe anything, no matter how self-contradictory and self-evidently false, so long as it comes to them from the right source.
    "The abiding purpose of every nationalist is to secure more power and more prestige, not for himself but for the nation or other unit in which he has chosen to sink his own individuality."
    -George Orwell, "Notes on nationalism"

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I choose door number 2, where the claim will be that vaccine death numbers were concealed and hospitals are/were secretly full of dead and dying vaccine recipients. Never mind that 50 million deaths would be impossible to hide... if people can manage to simultaneously believe all of the COVID conspiracy theories and worship Trump as their messiah then they can clearly believe anything, no matter how self-contradictory and self-evidently false, so long as it comes to them from the right source.
    Of course you live in your little safe world where the media can be trusted and the internet isn't blatantly censored.

    Because these medical trials weren't finished before they were emergency approved, there is no evidence of their efficacy or (lack of) adverse effects.
    Most of our wonderful media seem to "forget" that there isn't a single good reason to emergency approve experimental vaccines without proper medical trials?

    Maybe you have heard that the Nazis were sentenced for crimes against humanity for their sick eugenics experiments on concentration camp inmates. mRNA vaccines sounds a bit like (eu)genics don't you agree?
    What is the Nuremberg code?

    50 million sounds like a lot to me for only the first 2 shots, but when these deadly vaccines are given yearly (or every six months) plus additional shots for the new mutants to billions of sheeple, maybe even more?!?



    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    I like how they always pick out the fringiest people with the most wild claims that NEVER EVER turn out true but yet accept them as very likely to happen. When this vaccine Holocaust doesn't happen it will be on to the next crackpot internet. It's never Johns Hopkins lead doctor. Harvard Medical School Professor.
    That sounds like an argument of the level... we can trust the mainstream media, because the mainstream media says so...

    Dr. Robert Malone sounds credible to me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    The following isn't some rant from an antivaxxer, but the educated opinion of an expert (inventor) on mRNA technology, who goes on to explain that these type of vaccines should have never been approved without proper long-term medical trials (that usually include animal trials for at least 3 years), especially as they're completely new technology that has never been used in vaccines before.

    He points out that the "biologically active" spike protein being spread throughout the body is especially troubling, and "very dangerous"...
    Pfizer-vaccine-immune-deficiency-cover-up
    Last edited by Firestarter; 07-07-2021 at 12:38 PM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

    The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    I like how they always pick out the fringiest people with the most wild claims that NEVER EVER turn out true but yet accept them as very likely to happen. When this vaccine Holocaust doesn't happen it will be on to the next crackpot internet. It's never Johns Hopkins lead doctor. Harvard Medical School Professor. It always somebody who lost their license or some guy who is a chiropractor or somebody with a degree from a school in the Caribbean or the best is a combination of the three.

    I mean, why believe people at the top medical schools in the country when you can watch a 2020 Facebook video before the vaccines were developed from a bartender with a PHD who was fired from a research job for making up data?
    When I worked part time as a bartender abroad in my late teens I tried not to give too much medical and financial advice on the job even though my customers could have clearly benefitted by it .
    Do something Danke



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    I disagree. Eugenics, as I understand,
    Eugenics is Pseudoscience.. It is the twisted imaginings of Madmen Elitists..who think they know better than God.

    It is Bull$hit on top of Confusion.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Of course you live in your little safe world where the media can be trusted and the internet isn't blatantly censored.
    Of course you live in your little fantasy world where literally any quack can say anything and you'll believe it so long as it suits the saturday morning cartoon version of reality that you believe exists.



    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    50 million sounds like a lot to me for only the first 2 shots, but when these deadly vaccines are given yearly (or every six months) plus additional shots for the new mutants to billions of sheeple, maybe even more?!?
    How deadly are these vaccines, would you say?

    What percentage of the vaccinated do you think will die due to the "deadliness" of the vaccines? 10%? 5%? 1%? 0.5%? 0.1%?


    Keep in mind that when you're talking about numbers in the billions, even a vanishingly small percentage of deaths to "these deadly vaccines" turns out to be an enormous number of people.
    "The abiding purpose of every nationalist is to secure more power and more prestige, not for himself but for the nation or other unit in which he has chosen to sink his own individuality."
    -George Orwell, "Notes on nationalism"

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    When the Pope introduces aliens to the world, and tells you that they are the angels from the bible, will you worship them as you are told to?
    Ooooooh, this is a good one.

    Personally, I don't think this current Pope can be trusted. He's a globalist.

    So for me, no. I don't pay attention to anything the buffoon says now as it is.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Of course you live in your little fantasy world where literally any quack can say anything and you'll believe it so long as it suits the saturday morning cartoon version of reality that you believe exists.
    Can you give us a single quack that I supposedly believe in?
    Have you seen the video with Dr. Robert Malone, who sounds reasonable? Or is he a "quack" because the "fact checkers" tell you?

    Unlike you, I won't believe the lies of the CNN and BBC that print even more lies (if that's possible) than pre-pandemic.
    This doesn't mean that I'm a fan of the "alternative" media that release sooo much fake news that it even makes even the MSM (or TheCount) seem credible. I'm no fan of Mikovits, Tenpenny, and despise the natural health deranger Mike Adams.

    Throughout this "pandemic" the only good media outlet I found is UKcolumn.
    I'm not surprised that they have been banned by Youtube on 28 May: Google-censors-the-world



    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    How deadly are these vaccines, would you say?

    What percentage of the vaccinated do you think will die due to the "deadliness" of the vaccines? 10%? 5%? 1%? 0.5%? 0.1%?
    As the vaccines were emergency approved without proper medical trial nobody really knows how deadly they are. And because the internet and media are censured it's impossible to find out...
    So nobody can have any reason to think that the COVID vaccines are less deadly than the virus.

    With PCR tests with a 90% false-positive rate, and over 90% of the supposed COVID deaths having serious other causes of deaths, it's obvious that both the number of COVID cases and deaths are inflated.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

    The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Ooooooh, this is a good one.

    Personally, I don't think this current Pope can be trusted. He's a globalist.

    So for me, no. I don't pay attention to anything the buffoon says now as it is.
    A good one?
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

    This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

    "Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Can you give us a single quack that I supposedly believe in?
    Have you seen the video with Dr. Robert Malone, who sounds reasonable? Or is he a "quack" because the "fact checkers" tell you?
    Depends on your bar for quackery. Is he a quack because he claims to have invented something which was discovered when he was 11 and when he had zero involvement with the proposal or development of mRNA based vaccines, which were primarily written about and patented by others with nothing do with with him?


    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    As the vaccines were emergency approved without proper medical trial nobody really knows how deadly they are. And because the internet and media are censured it's impossible to find out...
    So nobody can have any reason to think that the COVID vaccines are less deadly than the virus.

    With PCR tests with a 90% false-positive rate, and over 90% of the supposed COVID deaths having serious other causes of deaths, it's obvious that both the number of COVID cases and deaths are inflated.
    It doesn't surprise me that you avoid my question completely. You think that the vaccine is deadly (you said so), but when I asked how deadly you only said not less deadly than the virus. Which means that you think that there will be at vastly more vaccine deaths than COVID deaths.

    But then you said that the virus cases and deaths are inflated...


    Do you think that COVID-19 is deadly?
    Last edited by TheCount; 07-08-2021 at 12:07 PM.
    "The abiding purpose of every nationalist is to secure more power and more prestige, not for himself but for the nation or other unit in which he has chosen to sink his own individuality."
    -George Orwell, "Notes on nationalism"

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Depends on your bar for quackery. Is he a quack because he claims to have invented something which was discovered when he was 11 and when he had zero involvement with the proposal or development of mRNA based vaccines, which were primarily written about and patented by others with nothing do with with him?




    It doesn't surprise me that you avoid my question completely. You think that the vaccine is deadly (you said so), but when I asked how deadly you only said not less deadly than the virus. Which means that you think that there will be at vastly more vaccine deaths than COVID deaths.

    But then you said that the virus cases and deaths are inflated...


    Do you think that COVID-19 is deadly?
    There is no proof that the virus even exists- many deaths, from car accidents to cancer, are being blamed on it.
    There is no spoon.

  27. #24
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    8,760
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    There is no proof that the virus even exists- many deaths, from car accidents to cancer, are being blamed on it.
    What do you believe Thomas Massie had?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    It doesn't surprise me that you avoid my question completely. You think that the vaccine is deadly (you said so), but when I asked how deadly you only said not less deadly than the virus. Which means that you think that there will be at vastly more vaccine deaths than COVID deaths.
    More bull$hit from @TheCount...
    You really don't understand the answer to your question "How deadly are these vaccines, would you say"?
    ... "because the internet and media are censured it's impossible to find out"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    How deadly are these vaccines, would you say?

    What percentage of the vaccinated do you think will die due to the "deadliness" of the vaccines? 10%? 5%? 1%? 0.5%? 0.1%?
    As the vaccines were emergency approved without proper medical trial nobody really knows how deadly they are. And because the internet and media are censured it's impossible to find out...
    So nobody can have any reason to think that the COVID vaccines are less deadly than the virus.

    With PCR tests with a 90% false-positive rate, and over 90% of the supposed COVID deaths having serious other causes of deaths, it's obvious that both the number of COVID cases and deaths are inflated.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

    The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    What do you believe Thomas Massie had?
    A seasonal shedding of dead and dying cells, compounded by others' seasonal shedding.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

    This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

    "Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    What do you believe Thomas Massie had?
    COVID: If There Is No Virus, Why Are People Dying?
    By Jon Rappoport

    Jon Rappoport’s blog

    January 30, 2021


    Since the beginning of this false pandemic, I’ve been offering compelling evidence that no one has proved SARS-CoV-2 exists.

    Then people ask, “So why are all these people dying?”

    I have explained that, many times, and in this article I’ll explain it again.

    First of all, the whole notion that COVID-19 is one health condition is a lie. COVID IS NOT ONE THING.

    This is both the hardest and simplest point to accept and understand.

    Don’t reject the existence of the virus and then say, “So what is THE cause of people dying?” There is no ONE CAUSE. There is no one illness. There is no “it.”

    By far, the biggest sources of illness we are dealing with are lung conditions: various kinds of pneumonia; flu and flu-like disease; TB; other unnamed lung/respiratory problems.

    THESE ARE BEING RELABELED “COVID.” It’s a repackaging scheme. People are dying for those traditional reasons, and their deaths are being called “COVID.”
    More here:
    https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/01/...-people-dying/
    There is no spoon.

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    There is no proof that the virus even exists- many deaths, from car accidents to cancer, are being blamed on it.
    I guess when I got q-tips ramrodded up my nose they were testing for car accidents.
    "The abiding purpose of every nationalist is to secure more power and more prestige, not for himself but for the nation or other unit in which he has chosen to sink his own individuality."
    -George Orwell, "Notes on nationalism"

  33. #29
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    8,760
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I don't understand what you are telling me.

    Do you think Massie had pneumonia, the flu, TB?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    That's like saying "bullets don't kill anyone, deaths from other conditions like internal bleeding and organ failure are being blamed on bullets."




    Side note: It's exactly the AIDS denialism argument.
    Last edited by TheCount; 07-08-2021 at 04:10 PM.
    "The abiding purpose of every nationalist is to secure more power and more prestige, not for himself but for the nation or other unit in which he has chosen to sink his own individuality."
    -George Orwell, "Notes on nationalism"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2021, 11:08 PM
  2. Power restored after tens of millions hit by Indonesia power blackout
    By Swordsmyth in forum World News & Affairs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2019, 07:18 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-19-2016, 12:25 PM
  4. Thanks, Vaccines! Measles Vaccine May Reduce Deaths From Other Diseases
    By angelatc in forum Personal Health & Well-Being
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-08-2015, 01:25 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-31-2014, 09:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •