Thread: Clear & Convincing EVIDENCE that Jan 6th "insurrection was ***CONTRIVED***

Clear & Convincing EVIDENCE that Jan 6th "insurrection was ***CONTRIVED***

1-- The clear and convincing evidence shows that the January 6th "insurrection" was contrived

2- Tucker Carlson has demonstrated that the FBI INSTIGATED the January 6th melee

3- — The FBI controls Oath Keepers and its leader Stewart Rhodes .

4- On Nov. 13, 2020 Biden was demanding a new DOMESTIC TERRORISM BILL - - WHAT ? How the f u c k did the demented Biden administration knew 90 days ahead of time that the January 6th insurrection was going to occur ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

5- The Council on Foreign Relations had an interview with a “counter-terrorism and national security expert” published within 24 hours of the incident, in which he spends 4 paragraphs arguing that the people who “stormed the capitol” were domestic terrorists. - The fact that the Patriots have a right to vote for the Presidency and to not to have the election stolen appeared to be irrelevant;

6- The Fake News Media , the Demo Rats' mouthpiece had been demanding a new domestic terrorism bill for the 6 months prior to January 6th.

7- Do we call this in an act of startling prescience or is it an strategy to deal with what they knew would be the Patriots' reaction after they witness the election heist.

Imagine if Charles Manson had declared in May 1969 , that he felt it was necessary that the California State Assembly take steps to deal with prosecutorial misconduct because he believed that DA Vincent Bugliosi was going to a problem in the future.

Last edited by Contumacious; 07-04-2021 at 07:18 AM.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not sure if I can believe it without seeing it in a verified complaint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

The over the top hyperbole and rhetoric from government indicates that is probably the case.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I'm not sure if I can believe it without seeing it in a verified complaint.
    LOL..

are you deliberately blind to the Crowds at the Florida Rallies?

as blind as your ignorance of COINTELPRO, and MK Ultra?

I watched a Massive Psyop,, a year long.. and have no idea what you have been seeing with your head in the sand.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

The more this issue is made about the FBI, the more they win.

The FBI wants people to think it is some infinite power with infinite skills in manipulation.

The FBI probably was involved. I just don't see how it matters.

Assigning credit to the FBI for this, is to do a disservice to the heroes who put their livelihoods at risk that day, to protest what is being done to them.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The over the top hyperbole and rhetoric from government indicates that is probably the case.
    The over the top hyperbole is due to one single reason:

The events of Jan 6 cannot be allowed to be thought of in a positive manner. Such a thing is what leads to the breakdown of control.

This whole thing about trying to assign credit to the FBI is just another $#@!ing psyop, to neuter Jan 6 and eliminate its possibility of a rallying cry.

If the FBI was around during the Boston Massacre, they would have just claimed the mob was being led by FBI instigators, and that event would be a footnote in history, and the Revolution would have never happened.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

I had to double check to make sure that Contumacious was the same person who started this thread.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    The over the top hyperbole is due to one single reason:

The events of Jan 6 cannot be allowed to be thought of in a positive manner. Such a thing is what leads to the breakdown of control.

This whole thing about trying to assign credit to the FBI is just another $#@!ing psyop, to neuter Jan 6 and eliminate its possibility of a rallying cry.

If the FBI was around during the Boston Massacre, they would have just claimed the mob was being led by FBI instigators, and that event would be a footnote in history, and the Revolution would have never happened.
    Fair point.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The more this issue is made about the FBI, the more they win.

The FBI wants people to think it is some infinite power with infinite skills in manipulation.

The FBI probably was involved. I just don't see how it matters.

Assigning credit to the FBI for this, is to do a disservice to the heroes who put their livelihoods at risk that day, to protest what is being done to them.
    Bearing in mind

that the FBI had agents instigating the melee and that they control the Oath Keepers

AND AND AND

On March 2nd , 2021 FBI Director Wray testified FALSELY before Congress that Antifa was not involved

EVEN THOUGH on January 14th , 2021 he had arrested Antifa's James Earl Sullivan in Utah for participating in the riot.

Ain't that some shiite.

en·trap·ment

/inˈtrapmənt,enˈtrapmənt/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun
    noun: entrapment; plural noun: entrapments

the state of being caught in or as in a trap.
    "the feeling of entrapment grows as the roads close and the power goes out"

the action of tricking someone into committing a crime in order to secure their prosecution.
    "his style of investigation constitutes entrapment"

Although I really wish it wasn't like that , Conservatives are hard working decent people who are not prone to rioting .

I wish it wasn't like that because Demo Rats are low life criminal thugs who will do anything to seize power .

Last edited by Contumacious; 07-04-2021 at 12:29 PM.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Bearing in mind

that the FBI had agents instigating the melee and that they control the Oath Keepers

AND AND AND

On March 2nd , 2021 FBI Director Wray testified FALSELY before Congress that Antifa was not involved

EVEN THOUGH on January 14th , 2021 he had arrested Antifa's James Earl Sullivan in Utah for participating in the riot.

Ain that some shiite.

en·trap·ment

/inˈtrapmənt,enˈtrapmənt/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun
    noun: entrapment; plural noun: entrapments

the state of being caught in or as in a trap.
    "the feeling of entrapment grows as the roads close and the power goes out"

the action of tricking someone into committing a crime in order to secure their prosecution.
    "his style of investigation constitutes entrapment"

I don't doubt there were a few FBI conspirators. I'm just not seeing the point, given that there were 100's/1000's of others who were acting of their own free will.

To give credit to the FBI for this is to overstate their power.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I had to double check to make sure that Contumacious was the same person who started this thread.
    For the First time in 70 years I was wrong -

I should have been reading the tea leaves and waiting for the dust to settle

4- On Nov. 13, 2020 Biden was demanding a new DOMESTIC TERRORISM BILL - - WHAT ? How the f u c k did the demented Biden administration knew 90 days ahead of time that the January 6th insurrection was going to occur ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

5- The Council on Foreign Relations had an interview with a “counter-terrorism and national security expert” published within 24 hours of the incident, in which he spends 4 paragraphs arguing that the people who “stormed the capitol” were domestic terrorists. - The fact that the Patriots have a right to vote for the Presidency and to not to have the election stolen appeared to be irrelevant;

6- The Fake News Media , the Demo Rats' mouthpiece had been demanding a new domestic terrorism bill for the 6 months prior to January 6th.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

I don't doubt there were a few FBI conspirators. I'm just not seeing the point, given that there were 100's/1000's of others who were acting of their own free will.

To give credit to the FBI for this is to overstate their power.
    Those Patriots "who were acting of their own free will" are responsible for what action(s)?

You are committing the same error the DEA commits when they claim that Joe Blow died of a cocaine overdose even though their lab shows that the individual was inhaling a compound.

But the DEA will not let the Labs specify which substance caused the death

the reason being that Bolivian Indians have been using cocaine for thousands of years without any detrimental effect.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Those Patriots "who were acting of their own free will" are responsible for what action(s)?
    Patriots are responsible for Jan 6. Even if FBI did open the door, they were the ones to step through it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Patriots are responsible for Jan 6. Even if FBI did open the door, they were the ones to step through it.
    Marc Ruskin, a 27-year FBI veteran stated that

"he has watched the bureau getting politicized by its leadership and, particularly in recent years, repeatedly breaking its own rules"

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Over 500 Political Prisoners are in jail for allegedly causing the January 6th "riot"

They are being tortured in order to force them to plead guilty

The Department of INjustice does not want the matter ventilated in the Courts .

They are afraid that the EVIDENCE will contradict the hogwash that the Pelosi/Cheney Committee are about to manufacture.

Last edited by Contumacious; 07-06-2021 at 08:43 AM.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Are trump’s lawyers doing anything to help?
    No - No - No - No

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Are trump’s lawyers doing anything to help?
    Please remember that the Department of INjustice has gone woke and is accusing PRESIDENT Trump of instigating the "riot". So openly assisting them will give the sons of bitches a pretext to accuse him of some type of conspiracy .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Please remember that the Department of INjustice has gone woke and is accusing PRESIDENT Trump of instigating the "riot". So openly assisting them will give the sons of bitches a pretext to accuse him of some type of conspiracy .
    Or in other words, Trump is a coward who let the Left cut off his nuts to be used as Leftist breakfast meat

He had the chance to pardon these people and he didn't because he's either 1) a coward, or 2) a leftist stooge, or 3) both
    - Kim Kardashian