Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 July Trump Rally in Sarasota - Live Rumble feed

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    The two party narrative was falling a part before Trump. The elites engineered this perfectly by uniting the right with Trump placing the country firmly back into two camps they can easily control and manipulate.
    There is basically no reason to believe that Trump was an Establishment Approved © candidate.

The only reason he won, is because no-one thought he could actually win.

Ever since then, the establishment has been fighting tooth & nail against him.

If you haven't seen the pure vitriol that the elites/establishment have for Trump, you are either blind, extremely naive, or have a severe case of Asperger's/Autism.

The lies. The fake investigations. The impeachments (plural). The stolen election. They pulled out all the stops to undermine him.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 07-14-2021 at 10:49 AM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I consider many of them my people that are too busy living their lives to discern the truth or research and without knowledge to back it up. Quick to latch on to people they anoint as a savior or part of the team to represent them. A sports team mentality, right down to team colors and hats. They are like children being taking advantage of.

They put their faith in other con-men that claim to represent them whether Trump, Fox News or some pundit on the right. Some think they are woke about the MSM and Fox News but still think Trump is not one of them and their savior. They have no clue they are being played and do not have the emotional fortitude to entertain the idea. It would shatter their entire belief system to do so. Same with fools on the left.

The two party narrative was falling a part before Trump. The elites engineered this perfectly by uniting the right with Trump placing the country firmly back into two camps they can easily control and manipulate.

Little do these people realize the elites have these people like dandelion seeds in the palm of their hand whom would blow their lives into the air without a second thought.
    Pretty much what I've been saying since 2015.

It was always obvious that Trump was part of the system- no one gets zillions of dollars of free press if they are an actual savior to the people. How quickly people forgot about Ron Paul who was HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED.

TPTB either knew Trump was the ultimate brat & his ego would take the right exactly where they wanted it to go- or Trump was in on the plan from the beginning.
    There is no spoon.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    For better or worse, the stolen 2020 election made him a martyr.

We're stuck with him until at least 2024.
    Exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    There is basically no reason to believe that Trump was an Establishment Approved © candidate.

The only reason he won, is because no-one thought he could actually win.

Ever since then, the establishment has been fighting tooth & nail against him.

If you haven't seen the pure vitriol that the elites/establishment have for Trump, you are either blind, extremely naive, or have a severe case of Asperger's/Autism.

The lies. The fake investigations. The impeachments (plural). The stolen election. They pulled out all the stops to undermine him.
    Trump haters will call you a conspiracy theorist. Trump is and Establishment shill, doncha know? His infighting against GOP RINOs is all a show. The lies. The fake investigations. The impeachments (plural). The stolen election. All designed to attract a loyal fanatical fanbase of losers.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Trump haters will call you a conspiracy theorist. Trump is and Establishment shill, doncha know? His infighting against GOP RINOs is all a show. The lies. The fake investigations. The impeachments (plural). The stolen election. All designed to attract a loyal fanatical fanbase of losers.
    You forgot, "...and get them to line up for their jabs at Warp Speed."
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You forgot, "...and get them to line up for their jabs at Warp Speed."
    So? I know at least 30 people that have gotten the jab. From the left AND the right. None suffered ill affects. Most all had their reasons for doing so. It's a personal choice just like not taking one is mine.

So? I know at least 30 people that have gotten the jab. From the left AND the right. None suffered ill affects. Most all had their reasons for doing so. It's a personal choice just like not taking one is mine.
    So if nothing else, Big Pharma got a big fat pile of freshly printed money, even as the price of beer tries to double. I wonder who got kickbacks?

You act like any of that was some kind of trouble or expense. Guess what, taxpayer. You paid them to impeach him. Twice. Handsomely.

Just because you don't get the end game yet, just because you aren't psycho enough to do all that crazy garbage, doesn't mean your explanation is more reasonable than ours. History has already proven it isn't.

You really ought not complain that not everyone underestimates the enemy as much as you do.

Last edited by acptulsa; 07-14-2021 at 12:08 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

On my tax dime.

Trump: "WIN BACK HOUSE, but throw Massie out of Republican Party!"

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

That's what I still don't get about the cadre of folks here who go on and on about the "elites" and how this is their "plan".

If their "plan" is to rile up fanatical fanbases and division.... then ...... I am OK with that... and to the "elites" I would say keep up the good work
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12