Thread: The Sopranos Movie

Exclamation The Sopranos Movie

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I rarely go for sequels or prequels; however, if this is the same quality as the Sopranos, then it should be a hit. One of the most outstanding features of the Sopranos was acting. I never same more good actors in a TV show than the Sopranos.

Also, I never saw Tony as a high IQ guy (as indicated in the preview). He would be more in line with a technical or two year college degree guy. Tony Blundetto, Phil, Ralph, Patsy, and, of course, Johnny Sac, were the high IQ characters. I saw Sil in the same category as Tony. Bobby wasn't book smart, but had it over the other guys with his practical skills of find Paulie and Christopher. Paulie was just a total dumbass and, to me, was an unlikeable character.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 07-01-2021 at 04:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I rarely go for sequels or prequels; however, if this is the same quality as the Sopranos, then it should be a hit. One of the most outstanding features of the Sopranos was acting. I never same more good actors in a TV show than the Sopranos.

Also, I never saw Tony as a high IQ guy (as indicated in the preview). He would be more in line with a technical or two year college degree guy. Tony Blundetto, Phil, Ralph, Patsy, and, of course, Johnny Sac, were the high IQ characters. I saw Sil in the same category as Tony. Bobby wasn't book smart, but had it over the other guys with his practical skills of find Paulie and Christopher. Paulie was just a total dumbass and, to me, was an unlikeable character.
    They're building on one line, right here.

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    They're building on one line, right here.

Tony cheated on his IQ test. He bribed the teachers with stolen cigarettes!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members