Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NSA Whistleblower Reveals To Tucker Carlson That Biden Admin Spying On His Communications

NSA Whistleblower Reveals To Tucker Carlson That Biden Admin Spying On His Communications

NSA Whistleblower Reveals To Tucker Carlson That Biden Admin Spying On His Communications

BY TYLER DURDEN
    MONDAY, JUN 28, 2021

Tucker Carlson says an NSA whistleblower has stepped forward and provided evidence that the National Security Agency (NSA) has been spying on him.

"Yesterday we heard from a whistleblower within the US government, who reached out to warn us that the NSA (National Security Agency) has been monitoring our electronic communications and is planning to leak them in an attempt to take this show off the air," said Carlson.

"The whistleblower, who is in a position to know, repeated back to us information about a story that we are working on, that could have only come directly from my texts and emails. There's no other possible source for that information, period. The NSA captured that information without our knowledge, and did it for political reasons.

The Biden administration is spying on is. We have confirmed that. This morning we filed a FOIA request asking for all information that the NSA and other agencies have gathered about this show."

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/stat...70854754111491
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/bi...oring-his-show
    Last edited by jct74; 06-28-2021 at 07:19 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another day in Amerika
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Yeah, of course they are.

One president pushes an expansion of power and he's supported by his "team"

The next president from the other "team" normalizes that expansion of power

Repeat forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Pretty much all these alphabet agencies are run by leftists.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Pretty much all these alphabet agencies are run infiltrated by leftists Marxists.
    FIFY
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    FIFY
    "infiltrated" isn't a strong enough word. That implies that the people up top wouldn't approve of these actions, but can't keep track of their subordinates. I don't know who the these agencies answer to, but it isn't the president. I wouldn't be surprised if they're telling Biden what to do, he's pretty much a zombie anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    "infiltrated" isn't a strong enough word. That implies that the people up top wouldn't approve of these actions, but can't keep track of their subordinates. I don't know who the these agencies answer to, but it isn't the president. I wouldn't be surprised if they're telling Biden what to do, he's pretty much a zombie anyway.
    You can be sure that these agencies are not answering to Biden, Biden is answering to them. This operation was in the works for a very long time.

This is no longer a conspiracy theory.

https://dannyboylimerick.wordpress.c...ation-program/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Tucker Carlson Drops BOMBSHELL: NSA is Spying on His Show

Tucker Carlson announced that the NSA is monitoring his personal communications in an attempt to take him off the air.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

Repeat forever.
    That pretty much sums it up but apparently we still have people consuming the social engineering provided by their favorite pundits that do not realize they are being played.

There is no left or right when it comes to the elites and I am including the personalities at these channels as part of that club that pretend otherwise.

Fox News supported this kind of behavior for years and now they are being subject to it. Likely legally obtained based on legislation they supported.
    Last edited by kahless; 06-29-2021 at 10:49 AM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    FIFY
    Infiltrated? You don't think that they were created by them for the very purpose of advancing their agenda?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    There is no left or right when it comes to the elites and I am including the personalities at these channels as part of that club that pretend otherwise.
    Are you telling me that the son of an ambassador and heir to a multibillion dollar fortune who spent his childhood at elite boarding schools in Europe and New England isn't actually the champion of the common man?

Fox News supported this kind of behavior for years and now they are being subject it to it. Likely legally obtained based on legislation they supported.
    Precisely.

it is all fake social engineering to appeal to personality type demographic.
    They know that if they pander to their faithful on unimportant issues, they can do whatever they want with regard to actually important issues.

The craziest thing is that people know this is going on and simply don't care.
    Last edited by TheCount; 06-29-2021 at 10:54 AM.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

That pretty much sums it up but apparently we still have people consuming the social engineering provided by their favorite pundits that do not realize they are being played.

Fox News supported this kind of behavior for years and now they are being subject to it. Likely legally obtained based on legislation they supported.
    + rep

In Tucker's defense I doubt that he supported any of the domestic spying legislation you're talking about. Although he's devolved quite a bit from his former more libertarian Ron Paul supporting days to become the unabashed statist who supports the economic policies of Elizabeth Warren that he now is, so who's to say what side he'd be on if the same debates came back up again today.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

Repeat forever.
    Are you speaking merely in generalities, or are you specifically implying that Trump was responsible for the expansion of the surveillance state that allowed the events in the OP to occur?

If there are specifics behind your statement, please elaborate.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

So, once again, the "liberty movement" proves itself utterly impotent, if the usual suspects, replying in the usual fashion, are any indication.

It would be nice if, just for once, everybody could unite in righteous opposition to a couple of key points:

1 - The intel services are gathering illegal surveillance data against a legitimate news source.

2 - The purpose of this data gathering is not to investigate any sort of criminal activity, but simply an effort to shut down a dissenting pov.

3 - That has no place, for any reason, in free society.

No, instead, we have to dismiss these complaints, because the purity of the complainer is in question, or we have to dive down the rabbit holes of "double secret", 34th dimension chess type conspiracy theories.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

This is a move by Marxist government to shut down the last whisper of opposition.

That needs to be opposed without question or hesitation.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    So, once again, the "liberty movement" proves itself utterly impotent, if the usual suspects, replying in the usual fashion, are any indication.

It would be nice if, just for once, everybody could unite in righteous opposition to a couple of key points:

1 - The intel services are gathering illegal surveillance data against a legitimate news source.

2 - The purpose of this data gathering is not to investigate any sort of criminal activity, but simply an effort to shut down a dissenting pov.

No, instead, we have to dismiss these complaints, because the purity of the complainer is in question, or we have to dive down the rabbit holes of "double secret", 34th dimension chess type conspiracy theories.

This is a move by Marxist government to shut down the last whisper of opposition.

+1

As if we, the free people of America, should allow multinational banks and corporations, borrowing trillions in fiat (fake money) at zero percent interest, to compete in our “marketplace” and buy out (steal) our industries/real estate while the sovereigns of this land must pay 7% to get a small business loan. Give me a break. This has nothing to do with freedom and, please, if you support this free trade “Free Market Inc” think tank BS nonsense you deserves what you get. The idea that Tucker is now “populist” and not a “libertarian” and therefore not in the “freedom club” anymore because he wants to do something to counteract the financial counterfeiting of the last 50 years (since the Nixon Shock) says more about this forum than it does about Tucker. He’s not perfect but at least he’s in the arena and he doesn’t shoot himself in the foot like the “pure libertarians” who masquerade as freedom fighters.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are stories like these the only way to make Tucker Carlson and Fox seem credible?!?

Everybody in the whole wide world was/is spied upon, even before 9/11 and the Patriot Act.
    So why should we be offended that our favourite lying journalists are spied upon?

Most people proudly walk around with their smartphone status symbol.
    Being a snitch for the authorities has never been more popular!
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

No Kidding. I would be disgusted whether it was Tucker Carlson or Rachael Maddow getting spied on.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries

Unfortunately the liberty movement is in fact utterly impotent. We will have many respected members here blabbering about the NAP while their front door is being kicked in and death is at their doorstep.

The Marxist movement is many times more effective and widespread. Being wrong about nearly everything doesn't stop them from advancing.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Infiltrated? You don't think that they were created by them for the very purpose of advancing their agenda?
    Nope. This agenda has been a long time coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Unfortunately the liberty movement is in fact utterly impotent. We will have many respected members here blabbering about the NAP while their front door is being kicked in and death is at their doorstep.

The Marxist movement is many times more effective and widespread. Being wrong about nearly everything doesn't stop them from advancing.
    They're gonna still be lecturing us about how "left" and "right" does not exist, while they line us up for the firing squad.

At which point I'll kindly ask them to STFU so the firing squad can get on with their business.
    - Kim Kardashian

I should of course be outraged. It's difficult however, to be outraged by something that has become so mundane and familiar.

Tucker pretty much is/was the last non-Leftist voice in the MSM.

Once Tucker is out, the entirety of the MSM will be 100% marxist.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    No Kidding. I would be disgusted whether it was Tucker Carlson or Rachael Maddow getting spied on.
    Exactly right.

And most of us here have the bona fides to prove that, since we've been hollering about this $#@! for over twenty years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post

And this too.

Was commenting on this to Mrs. AF just today, that the Marxist mouthpieces in and out of government, now no longer care at all about being caught in blatant lies and hypocrisy.

You can catch them red-handed in a lie so preposterous, like the "Oh, it's the GOP that is defunding the police and causing all the crime", and they don't even slow down or try to cover it up, they just scream "racist" at you and keep moving on.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I think that you are mistaking lack of surprise for lack of opposition.
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Are stories like these the only way to make Tucker Carlson and Fox seem credible?!?

Everybody in the whole wide world was/is spied upon, even before 9/11 and the Patriot Act.
    So why should we be offended that our favourite lying journalists are spied upon?

Most people proudly walk around with their smartphone status symbol.
    Being a snitch for the authorities has never been more popular!
    I'm curious, what has Carlson lied about, specifically?

Carlson caused a kerfluffle at the Rally For The Republic, back in 2008, when Jesse Ventura spoke about 9/11 and the real culprits there, because he thought it was bull$#@!.

Now he has gotten numerous slap in the face wake up calls that have seemed to have changed his mind about government malfeasance and involvement in terror and riots and crime.

He's got the largest audience on cable news, by far, millions watch every night, where he speaks, at length, about these issues.

Is that not a good thing?

Or should we be in favor of the NSA shutting him down because of "purity" violations.

We do not actually know if it is illegal surveillance given the number of laws that have passed that would allow such a thing. When a company has a history of crossing the line from reporting news and political commentary to acting as an agent of the elites then your company is more than a news source. That is not a conspiracy that is a fact. If they are involved in illegal activity that crosses state and international borders it provides the government another avenue by law for surveillance, regardless of our beliefs here.

Perhaps. Hear say though makes for great ratings and here we have a channel like all of them that plays fast and loose with the facts. For all we know he is using it to shut down an investigation and/or they cast too wide a net for something else going on there, then someone leaked. We just don't know and are going by solely his word which very well could be the truth.

The news media makes like this only happens rarely. The truth is it is much more common (not just NSA) and there are really no checks and balances to prevent it from happening. Money buys surveillance at all levels of law enforcement. Not just the NSA. A politician or cop does not like something you said? Well, expect them to have all your texts, phone conversations, emails, browsing history, etc. Everyone is open for business - pay off for whatever reason. Sometimes done to protect their own in the law enforcement cult or law enforcement lining their pockets. This idea that there is loyalty to an oath taken that we have been led to believe, from a myriad of law enforcement TV programs over the years to convince people otherwise, is just a fairy tale.

I can say this for certainty having experienced it, confirmed/proved to me by those doing it illegally and since it was illegal having no recourse to stop it, since "it was not happening" or being told it is legal, that I can $#@! off because they found an excuse (a lie) to do so. VPN? No problem, they will just pay off your overseas VPN provider. Been through all of that due to retribution for whistle blowing.

The US is basically a meme country. All fairy tales and no truth to what people think America is as far as the rule of law. I believe that having lived through it in my own life that the rule of law does not apply to law enforcement agents, their families, their friends or their wealthy donors or protected elites that pay them.

You always hear people saying the US is becoming like China or the old Soviet Union in that respect. It is already here and has been here a long time. People do not believe it because the news media keeps telling them it is coming when it is already here, or that it is some wacky conspiracy theory or a one off thing. At a higher level Snowden and others seems to be memory holed in the past.

We are not even close to living in a society that is moral, civil, with the belief in the rule of law that we should simply rely on a honor system that surveillance systems will not be abused and only used with a fully vetted warrant. The general lack of decency, morality or loyalty to any oath of office, greed and blackmail across government agencies and our legal system are all clear reasons that most surveillance must end.

You still believe they are the opposition which is surprising if I remember your posting history here correctly some years back.

I base allot of my observations and opinions from personal history in dealing with allot of the people we discuss here in years past. Not some off hand conspiracy theory from watching TV or some jack ass conspiracy radio host.

Fox is not going anywhere and no one is going to shut them down. That talk makes for some great ratings and I wonder what party the fringe lefties that say such things was at with some people at Fox that concocted that conspiracy. That may sound like a conspiracy itself but I have seen the circles they run in first hand and party to unusual discussions, so it would not surprise me.
    Last edited by kahless; 06-29-2021 at 10:06 PM.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    They're gonna still be lecturing us about how "left" and "right" does not exist, while they line us up for the firing squad.
    Don't worry, after Fox News tricks you into lining up for the firing squad I will be here angrily posting how the staff at CNN and Fox News attended the execution after party together.

Don't worry, after Fox News tricks you into lining up for the firing squad I will be here angrily posting how the staff at CNN and Fox News attended the execution after party together.
    It's to better to die on your feet, than to die on your.... who am I joking, I will be hiding on a beach drinking mojitos.
    - Kim Kardashian

Fox is not going anywhere and no one is going to shut them down.
    Noone thinks Fox is going down. Fox is part of the establishment and has been overrun by leftists and is no different than CNN or any other msm news company. They aren't going anywhere.

Tucker, however, is $#@!ed. He may be a golden goose, but he's starting to be a very expensive golden goose. At some point probably soon they will toss him for being too much trouble than he's worth.
    - Kim Kardashian

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast