Thread: UK Health Secretary “very sorry” for breaking his social-distancing rules

Exclamation UK Health Secretary “very sorry” for breaking his social-distancing rules

UK Health Secretary Matt Hancock apologizes for affair – but doesn’t mention his wife

By Lee Brown
    June 25, 2021

British Health Secretary Matt Hancock apologized Friday after a front-page expose showed him kissing an aide, saying he was “very sorry” for breaking his social-distancing rules — but not expressing regret for cheating on his wife. Hancock released a short statement amid calls for his resignation Friday after the Sun printed CCTV images that it said showed him smooching Gina Coladangelo, 43, whom he hired last year with taxpayers’ money.

Matt Hancock was caught on CCTV kissing a top aide, Gina Coladangelo.The Sun

“I accept that I breached the social distancing guidance in these circumstances,” the 42-year-old politician said of the images, one of which showed him grabbing Coladangelo’s behind as they kissed.
    “I have let people down and am very sorry,” Hancock said in a statement, while insisting he would stay on.
    “I remain focused on working to get the country out of this pandemic, and would be grateful for privacy for my family on this personal matter,” he said.

His statement made no mention of Martha, his wife of 15 years, who was photographed wearing dark sunglasses to hide her eyes soon after the story broke early Friday, but still wearing her wedding ring.

The reported “steamy clinch” was caught on CCTV images at the Department of Health’s London HQ in Whitehall last month, the Sun said.
    The shots were given to the UK paper by a whistleblower who alleged that the pair have regularly been caught in clinches together.

Married UK Health Secretary Matt Hancock apologized after photos showed him kissing aide Gina Coladangelo (left).Dinendra Haria/SOPA Images via ZUMA Wire

The source said it was “shocking that Mr. Hancock was having an affair in the middle of a pandemic with an adviser and friend he used public money to hire.”
    “They have tried to keep it a secret but everyone knows what goes on inside a building like that,” the source told the Sun.
    nypost.com/2021/06/25/uk-health-secretary-matt-hancock-apologizes-after-affair-with-aide-is-exposed/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another cover-up?
    Matt Hancock has been exposed in so much dirty deals that they had to bury these by a sex scandal?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Firstarter
    UK Health Secretary Matt Hancock got "gifted" 15% of shares in shredding firm Topwood. Hancock "forgot" to disclose that his sister Emily Gilruth also owns a stake and is a director of the firm.

Topwood was awarded a £300,000 contract by NHS Wales.
    A government spokesman responded that Hancock had acted "entirely properly": https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...contracts.html

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    In another great example of crony capitalism, Alex Bourne was awarded £30 million in contracts, despite having no experience in medical supplies.
    Alex Bourne is however the former neighbour and buddy of UK health secretary Matt Hancock.
    See the 2 friends at Alex Bourne's former pub, the Cock Inn in Thurlow.
    Billionaires-profit-from-the-corona-crisis#post7040149
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Here's another interesting tidbit on the family of Gina Coladangelo, with whom Health Secretary Matt Hancock was having an affair.
    Gina is not a billionaire, but a mere multimillionaire...

Gina’s brother, Roberto Coladangelo, is an executive director at Partnering Health Limited (PHL Group) that in one of those prime examples of cronyism was awarded a series of contracts with the NHS since Gina became Hancock’s adviser/mistress.

Gina’s Italian father, Rino Coladangelo, made millions as CEO of pharmaceutical consultancy Rephine (no information on being awarded government contracts): https://www.standard.co.uk/insider/g...e-b942663.html
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Under a newly proposed bill whistleblowers in the UK could be sentenced as spies to 14 years in prison for leaking "unauthorised disclosures" to the press.
    It will be up to government officials behind closed doors to decide what are "unauthorised disclosures".

So Mick Hume, who leaked video footage of the married then health secretary Matt Hancock fondling his married adviser, could get years in prison under this new legislation: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ournalism.html