Thread: Karen: The Movie

Karen: The Movie

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wonder if she'll be black in the remake?
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

bump

I thought @Valli6 was overreacting, and I might have joked telling her to "lighten up Karen," but I think she turned out to be correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Okay, heres an example of why this “Karen” bull$#@! you’re all going along with, is reprehensible. Just another cheap and lazy way to thoughtlessly hate and hurt people you know nothing about.

First off, as I suspected, “Karen” does, in fact, mean “white woman”.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...97#post6950197
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...02#post6949902

How can any of you miss that? Why would you consider this okay and funny?

[Here, I will pre-respond to those who are inclined to Okay-Karen me over this post: $#@! YOU.]

The whole crux of the story is:

"Another typically unreasonable white lady threatens a poor hapless black man, who - by the way - was only trying to enforce government rules! Clearly she hates all black people, so let's mob up and destroy her.”

The big cry-baby complains that the dog was “tearing through the plantings”.

In Central Park the "plantings" are left to nature. That was the the whole point of creating Central Park - to preserve some natural area! It’s not made up of rose beds and knot gardens! The woman says she let the dog run there because the regular dog area was closed. Why? Because of Covid-19? An inability to monitor social distancing? She stated that the alternative to that area was too “dangerous”. How so? Nobody’s curious?

Secondly,
    ARE ANY OF YOU AWARE OF HOW FREQUENTLY LONE WOMAN ARE RAPED AND BEATEN IN CENTRAL PARK?

It's pretty frequently. Reality dictates that any lone woman hold some level of suspicion towards any man, of any color, that approaches her, particularly when he is acting weird and/or accosting her. This man was behaving like an $#@! and he admits to accosting her. [accost - to approach and address (someone) boldly or aggressively ]

This busy-body was threatening towards her and her dog. He tried to take possession of her dog by offering it food or poison.

“If you’re going to do what you want, im going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it."

Do you think this jerk-off would’ve responded the same way if the dog’s owner had been a 6’4”, 265 lb. black man?! No, he wouldn’t have! He picked her out and chose to bully her. He admits to having done this to others. Were they all women? Were they all white women? Obviously, he feels some sense of superiority. Did he follow the others around and video them, too? Perhaps an investigation is warranted to determine if the objects of his past harrassments have been multi-cultural, or if he just hates white women?

NOW:

“Karen” was fired from her job.

NYC Mayor Bill De Blasio has publicly expressed his contempt for “Karen”.

Karen” has had her dog taken away from her!
    She rescued this dog from a shelter and has had him for years!

“Karen” is likely to be banned from Central Park - for life.

NY Times is covering "news" about "Karen".
    Yes, the media loves using "Karen" (white woman) as a pejorative too, ya dumb suckers!

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/26/n...mid=tw-nytimes

The “Karen” story is being covered all over. Big “news” even in... Australia?!
    There be plenty more Karen/white-woman-bad stories to follow.

This case is a lot like the Covington Catholic School boys’ story!

Have you all gone blind?!

https://www.infowars.com/man-admits-...arted-filming/
    ETA. The quotation didn't include all of Val's links.

Amy Cooper, who went viral and became known as “Central Park Karen” last year after she called New York police and falsely reported a Black birdwatcher was threatening her life, is suing her former employer, arguing they fired her without properly investigating the incident
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Karens can’t jump.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.