Thread: McAfee’s Fiancee: Elon Musk Has Moved Crypto Markets Greater Than John

Post McAfee’s Fiancee: Elon Musk Has Moved Crypto Markets Greater Than John

News reporting is not always factual, complete or unbiased.. exercise caution:

McAfee’s Fiancee: Elon Musk Has Moved Crypto Markets Greater Than John

George Georgiev
    May 27, 2021

Janice McAfee, the fiancee of the cybersec tycoon John McAfee, came out with a tweet saying that Tesla’s CEO, Elon Musk, has moved the markets a lot more with his tweets, arguing that John shouldn’t be in prison for “engaging in similar activities.”

It goes without saying that Elon Musk’s engagement with the cryptocurrency market, as well as that of the company he runs – Tesla, hasn’t gone unnoticed.

Commenting on the matter yesterday was Janice McAfee – the fiancee of John McAfee.

.@elonmusk has moved the crypto markets with his tweets far greater than @officialmcafee could ever have and he continues to do so, with impunity, while John faces the real possibility of dying in prison for allegedly engaging in similar activities. #FreeJohnMcAfee #FreeMcAfee
    — Janice McAfee (@theemrsmcafee) May 26, 2021

To be clear, in reply to one of the questions under her tweet, she replied that she’s “not saying that Elon Musk should be in prison. That’s ridiculous. I’m simply stating that according to John McAfee’s indictment, he has been accused of engaging in similar activity, so since Elon is not in prison for his actions, neither should John be.”
    cryptopotato.com/mcafees-fiancee-elon-musk-has-moved-crypto-markets-greater-than-john/

Related

John McAfee @officialmcafee
    Jun 16
    The US believes I have hidden crypto. I wish I did but it has dissolved through the many hands of Team McAfee (your belief is not required), and my remaining assets are all seized. My friends evaporated through fear of association. I have nothing. Yet, I regret nothing.

Anti-virus mogul John McAfee charged with fraud over crypto promotion

McAfee indicted in federal court over schemes that promoted cryptocurrency offerings on social media

John McAfee arrested in Spain after DOJ indicts crypto millionaire for tax evasion
    Oct 5, 2020

Associated Press
    John McAfee fights extradition from Spain to the U.S. for crypto pump-and-dump scam
    June 15, 2021

June 23, 2021
    John McAfee Found Dead In Spanish Prison Cell

Potentially Related

BlackRock Authored the Bailout Plan Before There Was a Crisis

BlackRock Inc. ownership in TSLA / Tesla Motors

January 14, 2020
    Why BlackRock May Pump Tesla’s Stock to the Moon

• BlackRock CEO Larry Fink has indicated the $7 trillion asset manager intends to divest from fossil fuels to greener investments amid a “climate crisis.”
    • Already a large holder of Tesla stock, this could see the world’s largest holder of fossil fuels invest more heavily in Elon Musk’s buoyant EV manufacturer.

ccn.com/why-blackrock-may-be-about-to-pump-tesla-tsla-stock-to-the-moon/

Alleged Israeli spy Epstein had 'spoken to the Saudis' about investing in Elon Musk's Tesla

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.