Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John McAfee Found Dead In Spanish Prison Cell

John McAfee Found Dead In Spanish Prison Cell

John McAfee, Antivirus Software Creator, Found Dead In Spanish Prison Cell

John McAfee, the pioneer antivirus software creator, was found dead in a prison cell in Barcelona, multiple outlets have reported.

McAfee, 75, reportedly died by suicide on Wednesday afternoon, just hours after the Spanish high court authorized his extradition to the United States on tax evasion charges, Reuters reported.
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/john-...b053314755a0da
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

John Mcafee Found Dead in Spanish Prison Cell (John McAfee Did Not Kill Himself)

What did he ever do to the Clintons?

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jmdrake again.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Gotcha covered...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

No a single "RIP" in this thread?

His last tweet:

John McAfee @officialmcafee
    Jun 16
    The US believes I have hidden crypto. I wish I did but it has dissolved through the many hands of Team McAfee (your belief is not required), and my remaining assets are all seized. My friends evaporated through fear of association. I have nothing. Yet, I regret nothing.

Related

"Please sir, get a clue"

John McAfee arrested in Spain after DOJ indicts crypto millionaire for tax evasion
    Oct 5, 2020
    The SEC accuses McAfee of being paid more than $23.1 million worth of cryptocurrency assets for promoting a number of ICO token sales without disclosing that he was being paid to do so.

This should be warning to all those who get paid to pump stocks on any media channels.. really.

Not sure, couple of weeks ago a powerful old pal of Clinton had called cypto a "scam" and this week a powerful foreign country supposedly an old ally of Clintons had started crackdown on crypto.
    But knowing media trends, this could be filed under "covid".. he once covered his face with panties to mock masks.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    I'm not entirely convinced he's not on an island sipping mai tai's with Tupac
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Does McAfee strike you as the kind who will rest peacefully in their grave? I suspect he's raising hell more than ever ...

But RIP anyway... I hope he was right with his Maker and maybe we can have a beer together one day in the Great Beyond...

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I'm not entirely convinced he's not on an island sipping mai tai's with Tupac
    They took the Earhart Express flying out of the Bermuda Triangle to Graceland...

John McAfee
    @officialmcafee
    Today a man facing a difficult situation asked if I knew of painless ways to kill himself. Having little experience in such, I was of not much help.

The amazing thing is that the tone of the discussion was like discussing the weather.

Prison is a strange environment.
    3:00 PM · May 27, 2021

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/s...30793075462144
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

John McAfee
    @officialmcafee
    ·
    May 24
    Three years ago I predicted a war between governments and crypto. The FED now calls crypto a threat to economic stability and China is outlawing it.

The war is on and I am a major target.

Do not be afraid. Crypto is our last hope for financial independence.
    5:30 PM · May 24, 2021
    https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/s...81405314048001

HIDDEN TATTOO MESSAGE

John McAfee had ‘WHACKD’ tattoo and once said if he was found dead in ‘suicide’ – he ‘DIDN’T kill himself’

Jun 23 2021

JOHN McAfee had a "Whackd" tattoo and once claimed that if he was ever found dead by suicide that he did not kill himself.
    He posted a picture of the tattoo in a 2019 tweet in which he accused US officials of sending him threats in "subtle messages."

the-sun.com/news/3145281/john-mcafee-suicide-whackd-tattoo-didnt-kill-himself-tweet/

Turns out 2019 was an eventful year in more ways than one...if this is confirmed.

Left out link to John's "Please Sir, get a clue" 2019 tweet to avoid unnecessary linking of this story to official leadership that was in place then... too many roads in recent discussions inadvertently went to that disruptive fountain of power.

Maybe running for president pissed her off.

RIP Johnny.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/s...12907107164163
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Rest in peace, Mr. President.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

#$WACKED

R
    I
    P
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	054BC7FC-3E7E-47BC-86B4-477075F53FA1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	8250
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Maybe he just didn't want to eat his own dick
    - Kim Kardashian

RIP crazy man . You would think they'd tend the mentally ill better in Catalonia . Since he got arrested at the Barcelona airport he probably never even got to try the local bars Sangria which I always found quite good .
    Last edited by oyarde; 06-23-2021 at 07:57 PM.
    Do something Danke

Maybe he just didn't want to eat his own dick
    Savage...

Covered.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://ca.news.yahoo.com/john-mcafe...165235625.html

I was watching the interrogation with lukewarm interest up to the point that the congressman asked Comey if the FBI was aware of Paul Combetta's enquiry on Reddit about how to strip an email address from a server's email data base. Mr Combetta, by the way, is the technical expert who ultimately deleted 33,000 of Hillary Clinton's emails.

Two points stood out. Firstly, Comey was not sure that the FBI was aware of Combetta's post on Reddit. He knew Clinton's email address had been removed but he believed that the emails were still intact. Secondly, Combetta testified that Clinton was afraid that her email address would be given to the public. So he removed it from the emails.

Now, any competent software engineer can take the above two conditions and will come to the same conclusion that I reached: Clinton, or someone in her staff, came up with the bright idea of stripping all of the headers from her emails, rendering the remaining texts virtually useless. They would have no "from" or "to" fields, no date stamps, no time stamps, and no information on who may or may not have been copied on the emails – and, it could be done, seemingly in a legal fashion, by stating "we only removed Hillary's email address for privacy reasons".

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    https://ca.news.yahoo.com/john-mcafe...165235625.html

I was watching the interrogation with lukewarm interest up to the point that the congressman asked Comey if the FBI was aware of Paul Combetta's enquiry on Reddit about how to strip an email address from a server's email data base. Mr Combetta, by the way, is the technical expert who ultimately deleted 33,000 of Hillary Clinton's emails.

Two points stood out. Firstly, Comey was not sure that the FBI was aware of Combetta's post on Reddit. He knew Clinton's email address had been removed but he believed that the emails were still intact. Secondly, Combetta testified that Clinton was afraid that her email address would be given to the public. So he removed it from the emails.

Now, any competent software engineer can take the above two conditions and will come to the same conclusion that I reached: Clinton, or someone in her staff, came up with the bright idea of stripping all of the headers from her emails, rendering the remaining texts virtually useless. They would have no "from" or "to" fields, no date stamps, no time stamps, and no information on who may or may not have been copied on the emails – and, it could be done, seemingly in a legal fashion, by stating "we only removed Hillary's email address for privacy reasons".
    And there you have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	054BC7FC-3E7E-47BC-86B4-477075F53FA1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	8250
    What is a terabyte , is that a lot ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    What is a terabyte , is that a lot ?
    A terabyte is 1000 gigabytes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    A terabyte is 1000 gigabytes.
    Is that anywhere close to an Brazillion?

Aww John I knew you were in grave danger. Try to RIP man.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast