Thread: Two-year-old baby dies week after 2nd shot in COVID Pfizer trials, no cause given

Two-year-old baby dies week after 2nd shot in COVID Pfizer trials, no cause given

We are living in hell. When do we say STOP.

https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/...-pulls-report/

Via GreatGameIndia

Pfizer and Moderna are going through clinical trials for their mRNA shots on more than 10,000 children as young as six months old. The trials of these vaccines started in mid-March.

Moderna refers to its study as KidCOVE. The children are also being used as guinea pig by Johnson and Johnson and AstraZeneca.

Meanwhile, its possible the parents of these children are unaware of these facts.

An update reports that the CDC has removed the VAERS report (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) report #1074247. Because reports are sequentially numbered it can be determined that a report is missing.

In March, one of the two mRNA experimental COVID treatment makers, Moderna, announced that it would begin clinical trials for safety and efficacy on children as young a 6 months.

Moderna press release, calling children 6 months old “participants.”

“the first participants have been dosed in the Phase 2/3 study, called the KidCOVE study, of mRNA-1273…in children ages 6 months to less than 12 years.… this pediatric study will help us assess the potential safety and immunogenicity of our COVID-19 vaccine candidate in this important younger age population.”

Pfizer has made a similar announcement. Both injections are based on the same technology.

The World Health Organization (WHO) implicates itself in the understanding that the drugs are not necessarily “safe and effective” by admitting, in its latest guidance, that “more evidence is needed”:

“More evidence is needed on the use of the different COVID-19 vaccines in children to be able to make general recommendations on vaccinating children against COVID-19.”

Thus it is beyond question that children as young as 6 months, who cannot possibly give consent, are being experimented upon.

“Operation Warp Speed” cut short the typical three to six years of animal trials in drug and vaccine development, before human trials are started.

Moderna’s Chief Science Officer Tal Zaks said in March:

“I don’t think proving this in an animal model is on the critical path to getting this to a clinical trial,”
    The average time for bringing any new drug or vaccine to market is 10 years.

This month the Internet was set ablaze when the inventor of the mRNA vaccine technology platform, Dr. Robert Malone, said that recent evidence showed that the experimental COVID drugs had gone badly wrong, by releasing their “spike proteins” to circulate freely throughout the body, rather than stay anchored at the injection locale as they were engineered to do (summary and interview clips below.) (See: Inventor of mrna Tech Says FDA Was Aware of Spike Protein Dangers Before Granting “Emergency Use,” Possible Shot-Related Deaths Skyrocket (Full Transcript))
    Summary of Dr. Malone June 2021 Interview by Discernable (view at Bitchute)

Moderna CEO Tal Zaks

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 06-22-2021 at 11:33 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When are they going to require all the "get the vax" ads to include disclaimers like other drugs? If people were bombarded with "this is experimental and possible side effects include...." every time they received the "get the vax" message, I suspect a life or two might be spared.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    When are they going to require all the "get the vax" ads to include disclaimers like other drugs? If people were bombarded with "this is experimental and possible side effects include...." every time they received the "get the vax" message, I suspect a life or two might be spared.
    Why do you hate science?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

And zero legal recourse.

How any parent could do this to their child is beyond me. 2 year-olds have zero risk from this virus. That the parents jabbed their child anyway is a product of unfounded media fearmongering.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    And zero legal recourse.

How any parent could do this to their child is beyond me. 2 year-olds have zero risk from this virus. That the parents jabbed their child anyway is a product of unfounded media fearmongering.
    Relax. I’m sure the baby asked for it, so she could play with her friends without wearing a mask.
    No - No - No - No

Just heard yesterday that a friend of a friend's brother died right after getting the jab. This must be happening a lot more than they admit.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Just heard yesterday that a friend of a friend's brother died right after getting the jab. This must be happening a lot more than they admit.
    Hospitals were definitely incentivized to over-report Covid.

I would suspect there are likewise incentives to under-report vaccine deaths.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his