Thread: Philippines’ Duterte threatens to jail those who refuse COVID-19 vaccine

Exclamation Philippines’ Duterte threatens to jail those who refuse COVID-19 vaccine

Stunning considering that he was reportedly a great 'bromance' pal of last MAGA US Prez who led warp speed vax project drive in the US but without such threats. From Bill Of Rights pov, threat to fire FDA chief over vax approval does not even compare to what this foreign 'alpha' leader is saying allegedly:

Philippines’ Duterte threatens to jail those who refuse COVID-19 vaccine

By Reuters
    June 22, 2021

MANILA – President Rodrigo Duterte threatened to jail people who refuse to be vaccinated against the coronavirus as the Philippines battles one of Asia’s worst outbreaks, with over 1.3 million cases and more than 23,000 deaths.
    “You choose, vaccine or I will have you jailed,” Duterte said in a televised address on Monday following reports of low turnouts at several vaccination sites in the capital, Manila.

nypost.com/2021/06/22/duterte-threatens-to-jail-those-who-refuse-covid-19-vaccine/

Relational

Trump calls Duterte to discuss coronavirus response
    Apr 20, 2020

Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte says Trump wished his drug crackdown 'success'

“You are a good man,” Trump told Duterte, according to an official transcript of the April 29 call produced by the Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs and obtained by The Intercept. “Keep up the good work,” Trump told Duterte. “You are doing an amazing job.”
    Trump began the call by telling Duterte, “You don’t sleep much, you’re just like me,” before quickly pivoting to the strongman’s drug war.
    “I just wanted to congratulate you because I am hearing of the unbelievable job on the drug problem,” Trump told Duterte at the beginning of their call, according to the document. “Many countries have the problem, we have a problem, but what a great job you are doing and I just wanted to call and tell you that.”

Trump decries "Reckless anti-vaccine rhetoric, anti-vaccine conspiracy theories"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump calls Duterte to discuss coronavirus response
    All roads lead to Trump. At least you are consistent.

Who pays you to post here? That is the real question.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    All roads lead to Trump. At least you are consistent.

Who pays you to post here? That is the real question.
    Who pays the "Trump = Second Coming Of Jesus" crowd to post here? It all balances out I suppose.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Hopefully someone can get Trump to go on the record saying what he thinks about Duterte doing this.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)