Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DeSantis beats Trump in 2024 presidential straw poll

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Why the "thumbs down" in the OP?

Desantis seems pretty rock solid to me at first glance.

I'd support him in 2024.
    We''ll have to check with the OP but my guess is he prefers biden to Desantis
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    DeSantis is being set up as anointed GOP nominee. These people are selected years in advance and engineered into the position, thanks to media and threads like this.

Media creates the persona, straw polls held by idiots (or even faked entirely) show the programming is working, threads are created displaying this false popularity, more idiots jump on bandwagon, reinforced by more and more media propaganda faking how popular the selected person is, eventually selected person becomes the next "electable candidate" and once again the idiots have fallen for the same okey-doke they did last election. It's how rich CIA oil tycoons, neocon warmongers, Mormon vulture capitalists and liberal NYC billionaires somehow become "standard-bearers" of evangelical conservatives.
    You aren't wrong. But in this case DeSantis is a good solid choice with policy that I agree with. If the media annoints DeSantis, so be it. I think he would do good things. He has stood his ground against to the feds against all the recent insanity and won. He could beat Biden and the country would be at least marginally better.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have no idea what Rand's problem is with regard to "likeability".

Agreed, I would have love to have seen him do better, and he did singlehandedly burn down the cult of Fauchi, which was sorely needed.

But something in him seems to trigger people for some reason, especially the Marxist mob, who are always calling for his head on a pike, literally.

The hate they throw at him is incredible.
    That's a clue, actually. Since these days the fastest way to rally the GOP base around someone is to tell the base how much the left hates him/her (see:Trump), the fact that "right" media does not afford Rand such "left hate" coverage that he would otherwise clearly deserve, means the "right" media does not want the base rallying around him. They're being directed (by the CIA/CFR implanted in the news rooms) to rally the base around DeSantis, and Abbott to a lesser extent. The next logical step in the authoritarian playbook is to attempt to do away with nominating contests entirely and crown a nominee without opposition. That pretty much took place already with Biden and the DNC. A few primaries, fake staged rallies, and the dude never even left his basement after SC. The left said "sure, sounds good!" The GOP is next. Media and shill ops are clearly laying the foundation for it. Trump kicked it off by cancelling most primaries last time cuz, ya know, teh covis, also.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    You aren't wrong. But in this case DeSantis is a good solid choice with policy that I agree with. If the media annoints DeSantis, so be it. I think he would do good things. He has stood his ground against to the feds against all the recent insanity and won. He could beat Biden and the country would be at least marginally better.
    Heard it. Got anything new? Don't forget to mention how important SCOTUS picks are too.
    Last edited by devil21; 06-23-2021 at 11:48 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

A Drag Queen-Loving Military Can’t Defend You. Go Buy an ‘Assault’ Rifle

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...assault-rifle/

John Nolte 23 Jun 2021

When the U.S. military starts sanctioning drag queen shows, it’s time to buy an “assault rifle,” or ten.

Remember back in 2007 when Rick Santorum said, If we allow homosexuals to serve openly in the military, within 15 years this same military will be putting on drag shows?

And then, do you remember how the fake media freaked out and attacked Santorum over that — all the fury over his “outrageous” and “inflammatory” fear-mongering!

Well, you probably don’t remember that because it didn’t happen.

But it could have.

Just like this could have happened…

REPUBLICAN: If we allow same-sex marriage, within ten years drag queens will be performing in front of small children in public libraries.

JAKE TAPPER: That is outrageous fear-mongering and bigotry!

And yet, here we are.

And, uh, here we are.

How far is this $#@! gonna go? That’s a fair question when you recall how ridiculous the idea of allowing Drag Queen Story Hour would’ve sounded just a few years ago.

At this rate, in just a few years the left will be putting on live sex shows using children. Go ahead and pretend to be outraged over that prediction, but the left is nearly there already. Look at how this 11-year-old drag queen. And it’s not the radical left. The 11-year-old was celebrated on NBC News.

If you don't support Drag Queens reading to small children, you hold "white supremacist beliefs." #LeftistLogic https://t.co/fFE2wNVNuV

— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) September 3, 2019

Okay, one small thing before we get to my primary point… You’ll note that in the headline I’ve deliberately placed quote marks around the word “assault.” This is my gift to the gun pedants who will now not have to waste an afternoon raging in the comments about how there’s no such thing as an “assault” rifle. You’re welcome. Get a life.

So on top of providing sex-change surgeries and trolling civilians on Twitter and teaching the pro-racist, anti-science Critical Race Theory, the U.S. military is now sanctioning drag queen shows and defending this with a statement that should make every normal person’s skin crawl:

The [drag show] … provided an opportunity for attendees to learn more about the history and significance of drag performance art within the LGBT+ community.

Ensuring our ranks reflect and are inclusive of the American people is essential to the morale, cohesion, and readiness of the military. Nellis Air Force Base is committed to providing and championing an environment that is characterized by equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion.

In other words, the military’s doomed.

I don’t say that lightly. But the military cannot survive without a being professional monoculture devoted to protecting a country they love and believe in.

But as we now know, the military is promoting multi-culturalism instead of a mono-culture and using Critical Race Theory to teach the ranks to hate America.

The military is doomed, which means you are more vulnerable than ever before and you need to run out today and purchase what is incorrectly called an “assault rifle.” One is good. Ten is better.

To recap…

Democrats are emptying prisons of violent criminals.
    Democrats are allowing the left-wing terrorists in Antifa and Black Lives Matter to rampage without penalty.
    Democrats are overseeing a violent crime explosion.
    Democrats have turned the U.S. military into an anti-American freak show.

Let me repeat: You must, right now, run out and purchase what is incorrectly called an “assault rifle.” You must be able to protect yourself because no one else is going to protect you, most especially a military focused on sex changes, diversity training, and books that declare America an evil not worth defending.

Buy guns.

Buy ammo.

Learn how to use your guns.

Pray that you never need to.

Woke Disney+ will host a LGBTQ Pride concert aimed at kids and starring drag queen Nina West, with performances of popular Disney songs that will reportedly be re-imagined with LGBTQ themes. https://t.co/RT9bn9tu7P

— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) June 18, 2021

Oh, and get the hell out of Democrat-run cities, which is where all the racism, hate crimes, pollution, homelessness, violence, despair, broken schools, and poverty is located.

Move to the relative paradise of Rural MAGA Land, where we all own guns and there are no gun violence crises, where people of all races and creeds live together in harmony and look after one another; where the streets are safe, where the air and water are clean, where life is good and people are normal, where we all live and let live…
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Why the "thumbs down" in the OP?

Desantis seems pretty rock solid to me at first glance.

I'd support him in 2024.
    This link should help explain that:

So called "settler's man" is now inching ahead ...
    He's a Trump wanna-be but only much more disciplined, scripted opportunist and reliable puppet/PR officers of 'follow the money' leadership. Trump also played role of a puppet off and on but was an unreliable puppet relatively and occasionally went off the script too.
    If they both became contenders in 2024 primaries, I'd support Trump over him for fun of watching Trump turn him into another "Rubio" if nothing else.

On a side note, there is no Rubio in this poll

John Nolte 23 Jun 2021

When the U.S. military starts sanctioning drag queen shows, it’s time to buy an “assault rifle,” or ten.

Remember back in 2007 when Rick Santorum said, If we allow homosexuals to serve openly in the military, within 15 years this same military will be putting on drag shows?

And then, do you remember how the fake media freaked out and attacked Santorum over that — all the fury over his “outrageous” and “inflammatory” fear-mongering!

But it could have.

REPUBLICAN: If we allow same-sex marriage, within ten years drag queens will be performing in front of small children in public libraries.

And yet, here we are.

And, uh, here we are.

How far is this $#@! gonna go? That’s a fair question when you recall how ridiculous the idea of allowing Drag Queen Story Hour would’ve sounded just a few years ago.

At this rate, in just a few years the left will be putting on live sex shows using children. Go ahead and pretend to be outraged over that prediction, but the left is nearly there already. Look at how this 11-year-old drag queen. And it’s not the radical left. The 11-year-old was celebrated on NBC News.

If you don't support Drag Queens reading to small children, you hold "white supremacist beliefs." #LeftistLogic https://t.co/fFE2wNVNuV

Okay, one small thing before we get to my primary point… You’ll note that in the headline I’ve deliberately placed quote marks around the word “assault.” This is my gift to the gun pedants who will now not have to waste an afternoon raging in the comments about how there’s no such thing as an “assault” rifle. You’re welcome. Get a life.

So on top of providing sex-change surgeries and trolling civilians on Twitter and teaching the pro-racist, anti-science Critical Race Theory, the U.S. military is now sanctioning drag queen shows and defending this with a statement that should make every normal person’s skin crawl:

The [drag show] … provided an opportunity for attendees to learn more about the history and significance of drag performance art within the LGBT+ community.

Ensuring our ranks reflect and are inclusive of the American people is essential to the morale, cohesion, and readiness of the military. Nellis Air Force Base is committed to providing and championing an environment that is characterized by equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion.

I don’t say that lightly. But the military cannot survive without a being professional monoculture devoted to protecting a country they love and believe in.

But as we now know, the military is promoting multi-culturalism instead of a mono-culture and using Critical Race Theory to teach the ranks to hate America.

The military is doomed, which means you are more vulnerable than ever before and you need to run out today and purchase what is incorrectly called an “assault rifle.” One is good. Ten is better.

To recap…

Democrats are allowing the left-wing terrorists in Antifa and Black Lives Matter to rampage without penalty.

Let me repeat: You must, right now, run out and purchase what is incorrectly called an “assault rifle.” You must be able to protect yourself because no one else is going to protect you, most especially a military focused on sex changes, diversity training, and books that declare America an evil not worth defending.

Buy guns.

Buy ammo.

Woke Disney+ will host a LGBTQ Pride concert aimed at kids and starring drag queen Nina West, with performances of popular Disney songs that will reportedly be re-imagined with LGBTQ themes. https://t.co/RT9bn9tu7P

Oh, and get the hell out of Democrat-run cities, which is where all the racism, hate crimes, pollution, homelessness, violence, despair, broken schools, and poverty is located.

Move to the relative paradise of Rural MAGA Land, where we all own guns and there are no gun violence crises, where people of all races and creeds live together in harmony and look after one another; where the streets are safe, where the air and water are clean, where life is good and people are normal, where we all live and let live…
    Biden is more than happy to glass you if you hoard weapons and ammo.

Biden: "If you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons."

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Yep. That's what the Cambridge Analytica thing was really about. It's exceedingly easy for them to data mine what stuff each idiot party wants to hear then give it to them. They're being really obvious about it this time around. There are threads praising Catholic Zionist Jesuit DeSantis on other forums. It's easy to see that the threads are 95% shill posts pushing "President DeSantis". The few posts that call him out as another wolf-in-sheeps-clothing are entirely ignored.
    That's slightly encouraging, then. I'd thought that Trump's time in office ran out the clock on the dispossessed's ability to regain control of their own government. If they are still investing in martialing that political will (at the national level) then maybe there is actually still enough of it left to actually change the course of this ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    For a pretty good percentage of those Republicans who believe that, their reason for believing it cannot be separated from their support for Trump. They were already convinced of it the morning after the election the second they saw that the results had changed from what they had seen when they went to bed the night before.

And their belief that the Senate's role on January 6 was anything other than to count the same electoral votes that the states had certified and sent to them was definitely all about loyalty to Trump. If Trump had conceded and not supported that scheme, even if he did remain convinced that some kind of fraud cost him the election, neither would his supporters have, except for the most marginalized and irrelevant among them.
    Believe what you want. When votes negate a 300k lead in the dark of night it doesn't matter who the president is.

John Nolte 23 Jun 2021

But it could have.

And yet, here we are.

And, uh, here we are.

To recap…

Buy guns.

Buy ammo.

At Nellis Air Force Base last week, pilots were gathered around a different kind of runway. That's because the southern Nevada post, home to one of the most advanced air combat programs in the service, made the controversial decision to host its first-ever drag queen show. To the amusement of America's enemies, some of our most skilled servicemen and women spent their Thursday night "discover[ing] the significance of drag in the LGBT+ community" at a base club -- a lesson sure to please their transgender activist-in-chief.
    Welcome to the Biden military: you can't have a Bible on the table, but you can have heels in your footlocker. An Air Force veteran posted a picture of the digital flyer over the weekend, which read, "DRAG-U-NELLIS" and "CLASS IS IN SESSION" surrounded by pictures of Coco Montrese, Makena Knight, and Alexis Mateo. "I guess the airmen at Nellis have completely mastered air and ground combat, so they can relax with an event that has grown men in dresses twerking; very cool!" he tweeted.
    When Breitbart asked for comment, Nellis officials seemed almost proud of the fact that they were hosting this kind of gathering. They confirmed that, yes, the 99th Air Base Wing held the event and explained that it was sponsored by a private organization. But the spokesperson insisted that it was important to "provid[e] an opportunity for attendees to learn more about the history and significance of drag performance art within the LGBT+ community." Inclusivity, the official went on, "is essential to the morale, cohesion, and readiness of the military. Nellis Air Force Base is committed to providing and championing an environment that is characterized by equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion."
    No doubt our mastery of the catwalk will strike terror in the hearts of Iran and China, where leaders must be looking on with glee at this administration's social preoccupations. According to the base website, Nellis is where pilots undergo "the most demanding... air combat training in the country." North Korea will be relieved to know that this sophisticated training has taken a backseat to nights of transgender frolicking. But then, that's all this administration has had on its radar since taking over. Like Barack Obama, Biden has never seen our troops as anything but a force for social change.
    Of course, the irony is that while the military defends drag queen acts on military installations, they aren't extending Christians troops the same tolerance. At least two active-duty service members -- Lt. Colonel Matthew Lohmeire and Chaplain Andrew Calvert -- have been fired or suspended in the last few weeks for daring to talk openly about the Pentagon's new policies. "My Republican colleagues and I hear regularly from active duty and retired service members that even holding conservative values is now enough to endanger a service member's military career," Rep. Mike Rogers (Ala.) told Politico. He and his GOP colleagues are racing to put together legislation that would combat the wave of targeting and censorship.
    In the meantime, conservatives watch helplessly as the proud warfighting ethos that Donald Trump restored is replaced with a circus of LGBT activism. Just ask yourself: when was the last time you read a headline about the military that actually had to do with national defense? Instead, we're talking about climate change, extremism "stand downs," critical race theory, rainbow flags, and maternity flight suits. The Defense Department, NRO's John Rossomando warns, is a case study in "misplaced priorities rooted in myths." It's a woke military focused on politics, not "lethality and readiness," one former undersecretary of Defense under George H.W. Bush argued. "It will excel in virtue signaling and fail at winning battles..." Including the one for the heart and soul of America's proud fighting force.

https://www.frc.org/updatearticle/20...biden-military
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    This link should help explain that:

He's a Trump wanna-be but only much more disciplined, scripted opportunist and reliable puppet/PR officers of 'follow the money' leadership. Trump also played role of a puppet off and on but was an unreliable puppet relatively and occasionally went off the script too.
    If they both became contenders in 2024 primaries, I'd support Trump over him for fun of watching Trump turn him into another "Rubio" if nothing else.

On a side note, there is no Rubio in this poll
    Speaking of this poll, I've been following this stuff for many years and have never even heard of the organization holding this poll. According to their Wiki, they apparently haven't held a convention since around 2015. Suddenly it's a news worthy barometer of popularity that's spread across all online conservative and libertarian discussion sites and news sites? Smells like bs.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Believe what you want. When votes negate a 300k lead in the dark of night it doesn't matter who the president is.
    So if the roles were reversed and it was Biden who was in the lead on election night and Trump who ended up winning the next morning, your view is that all these Trump supporters would be just as certain that it was fraud and just as determined to fight it?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Speaking of, what do you think of some of the other up and coming black conservatives like Burgess Owens, Herschel Walker, Candace Owens, Kimberly Klacik and others I can't recall right now?
    I never heard of Burgess Owens. I like Herschel Walker. I think Candace Owens is a shock jock. She makes some good points, but then does some things just for attention. And supposedly she was liberal until some other liberals called her out for doxxing minors on her anti bully website...so she became conservative. Odd reason to change ships. Just saying. Kimberly Klacik is hot! (Sexist for me to say that I know). I don't know who made her otherwise great campaign ad that unfortunately misspelled Baltimore. TBH Candace Owens is hot. And what about Katrina Pearson! (Okay. I've been single too long and it's showing. I am supposed to be talking about their polices and how well the articulate them and all that. Sorry.) I love me some Stacey Dash. (Stop it man! Stop it!) There are some black YouTubers that I think show a lot of promise. Colin Noir is awesome on the 2nd amendment. (I have no idea about any of his other views). I kind of go back and forth on "The Amazing Lucas." Sometimes he's on point and sometimes I think he's just trolling. I consider officer Tatum a cop boot-licking embarrassment. Seriously, he defended the lady cop that said "taser...taser...taser" and then shot and killed a man with her pistol.

Anyhow...I think this was Candace Owen's best moment. She had a great interview with Marc Lamont Hill and even though they agreed on almost nothing, it was very respectful and she did a great job articulating her points.

Edit: Here is "The Amazing Lucas" doing a video about Kim Klacik going after Candace Owens. And Officer Tatum went after Kim Klacik. Anyhow, again I don't hate Candace but I think she goes for shock value. But I can't stand Tatum.

Tatum bootlicking:

"The cop was wrong but...." Nope. She was wrong period. A cop who can't tell the difference between a gun and a taser doesn't deserve to be on the force. And trying to mitigate this by talking about all the wrong Daunte Wright did before that is just bootlicking. (I know you didn't bring up Tatum, but I've seen people on this forum reference this jackass before.)

There are black conservatives who are trying to sell conservatism to a broader community that are turned off by the officer Tatums and the Candace Owens' of the world. It's a tough sell sometimes.

Another black conservative worth listening to IMO:

In the description of this video, "Black Guns Matter" channel owner writes:

STOP listening to these fake ass “conservatives.” They don’t conserve the constitution, tax dollars, the concept of limited government, ANYTHING.

And yeah...he can't stand Tatum either.

Here is a promising young black conservative taking on liberal media mogul (in his own mind anyway) Roland Martin for prioritizing voting over education.

There's also that young cat that spoke at the RNC last year and made news years ago taking Obama to task on YouTube while still in high school. I can't think of his name at the moment.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 06-24-2021 at 10:12 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    So if the roles were reversed and it was Biden who was in the lead on election night and Trump who ended up winning the next morning, your view is that all these Trump supporters would be just as certain that it was fraud and just as determined to fight it?
    Did pallets of ballots that were 100% Trump show up in the middle of the night in your pretend scenario?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Did pallets of ballots that were 100% Trump show up in the middle of the night in your pretend scenario?
    No. But people believed that happened in my pretend scenario just as much as they do in the current scenario.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Ron DeSantis is too Zionist for me.

Agreed, I would have love to have seen him do better, and he did singlehandedly burn down the cult of Fauchi, which was sorely needed.

But something in him seems to trigger people for some reason, especially the Marxist mob, who are always calling for his head on a pike, literally.

I think the left hatred for Rand is multifactorial. Ron was consistent. Rand is not. I don't think Ron would have signed off on the Tom Cotton letter. In fact I'm certain he wouldn't have. And Ron wouldn't have picked a fight with an ad hominem attack against Ilhan Omar. "If you have a problem with 'Merika go back to your home $#@!ry!" I know (or at least I think) Rand did those things to placate the teocons. But, for some odd reason, he didn't get the traction with the teocons that I thought he would. He got enough traction to win the senate, and I believe he could stay in the senate as long as Strom Thurman using his current formula if he wished. But it's like the teocons know "Yeah...you're not really with us but thanks for the assists" and the liberals think the same thing.

Back to Desantis, I despise him now and I think you might after learning this. His "anti vaccine passport bill" gives the Florida equivalent of Dr. Fauci the power, under a health emergency declared by himself, to do forced vaccinations and quarantines.

See: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post7045092

So...I'm back to Rand or bust.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Can't blame now weakened and sort of "persecuted" MAGA leader for trying to bring that foreign-firster lobbies funded puppet down to earth:

Fox News Flash top headlines for July 4

Trump makes no mention of DeSantis at Florida rally

Your weekly look at the latest developments, buzz, and speculation in the next race for the White House

By Paul Steinhauser | Fox News

Former President Donald Trump hit all the high notes at his second campaign style rally since leaving the White House.
    Trump, holding court at the Sarasota Fairgrounds in southwest Florida in front of a enthusiastic and loud crowd, took aim at his successor, President Biden, as he spotlighted the issues of crime and immigration. Trump charged that "our streets are being overtaken by vicious thugs and bloodthirsty criminals," and claiming that "our border is being erased before our very eyes."

DESANTIS AIDES DENY REPORTS THAT GOVERNOR URGED TRUMP TO CANCEL RALLY

A week after he held his first post presidency rally in Ohio, Trump on Saturday night also spotlighted the culture wars, arguing that "Critical Race Theory is being shoved down our children’s throats and into the ranks of our military." And he zeroed in on the political battle over transgender rights, emphasizing that "men are allowed to play in women’s sports, so unfair, so crazy."

Former President Donald Trump walks on stage during a rally at the Sarasota Fairgrounds Saturday, July 3, 2021, in Sarasota, Fla. (AP Photo/Jason Behnken)

He also once again teased a potential 2024 presidential run to try and return to the White House, saying "we are looking at the election, more than looking at it," which elicited cheers from the crowd.
    And the former president jabbed at New York City prosecutors for their move Thursday to indict the Trump Organization and its chief financial officer on tax fraud and conspiracy charges, calling it "prosecutorial misconduct."

But there was one glaring omission from the former president’s roughly 90 minute speech in the Sunshine State – he didn’t mention his ally and fellow Republican – Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis.

foxnews.com/politics/trump-florida-rally-no-mention-of-desantis

Time will tell if another fakenews 'hit piece' or factual reporting:

Trump reportedly 'f---ing hates' Ron DeSantis

Brendan Morrow, Staff Writer
    Fri, September 3, 2021

As former President Donald Trump possibly eyes a 2024 run, a new report suggests there's one other potential contender whose popularity he really "resents": Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R).
    A report from Vanity Fair this week delves into how various Republicans are "testing the waters" for the 2024 presidential primaries in case Trump doesn't decide to seek the GOP nomination, and among the likely contenders in that scenario would be DeSantis. But the report describes the fact that the Florida governor's "biggest challenge" may be his "fraught relationship" with the 45th president.

"Trump f---ing hates DeSantis," a Trump confidant told Vanity Fair. "He just resents his popularity."

news.yahoo.com/trump-reportedly-f-ing-hates-184458023.html

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Just like his father. He's more rational than personable. Don't misunderstand me, we like rationality, so therefore, he is personable. But for most he doesn't. He doesn't inspire the cult of personality.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12