Thread: Scary MSM propaganda show, ABC AU

Scary MSM propaganda show, ABC AU

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Apparently this is an ongoing campaign in AU.

Probably here too?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Apparently this is an ongoing campaign in AU.

Probably here too?

Ah, that explains why a leftist I know recently went on a tirade about QAnon.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Ah, that explains why a leftist I know recently went on a tirade about QAnon.
    I'd only read of "Q" here, never gave it much thought until I saw the video about families ratting each-other out.

This is some obviously sick $#@! ABC is promoting.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I went on reddit the other day to check on something unrelated to Q and was surprised to see a lot of post about the dangerous "Q" people and how to get them the help they desperately need. Reddit does seem to be the place to find out about how the left is cooking though.

I admit I watched a few videos on Q so I could understand what was going on with it and so I could recognized their rhetoric. I felt like it was pretty much harmless BS although undoubtedly some kind of psy-op . It does seem that MSN is still taking them pretty seriously and as a threat somehow and wants to take out the people who are into them. It just seems like someone, I don't know who is trying to get some kind of war going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I went on reddit the other day to check on something unrelated to Q and was surprised to see a lot of post about the dangerous "Q" people and how to get them the help they desperately need. Reddit does seem to be the place to find out about how the left is cooking though.

I admit I watched a few videos on Q so I could understand what was going on with it and so I could recognized their rhetoric. I felt like it was pretty much harmless BS although undoubtedly some kind of psy-op . It does seem that MSN is still taking them pretty seriously and as a threat somehow and wants to take out the people who are into them. It just seems like someone, I don't know who is trying to get some kind of war going on.
    Seems to be something like some kind of PSY Op for sure. Remember that one during 2016,17? it seems like a OP for sure. I mean these Qs are giving normal conversations about things like 9/11 CTs quite a difficult time to have a debate about it.