Thread: Western Conservative 2021 Summit Poll presidential candidate approval poll

Western Conservative 2021 Summit Poll presidential candidate approval poll

I first place Desantis at 74 percent , Trump 71 percent , Cruz 42 percent , Pompeo at 39 percent and Senator Tim Scott at 35 percent . Voters issues that polled at over 74 percent were immigration - border security at 82 percent , election integrity at 79 percent , Freedom of religion at 75 percent Federal budget/deficit and Second Amendment at 74 percent .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Disclaimer , Oyarde did not attend in Colorado or vote for Desantis , Trump , Cruz , Pompeo , Biden , Harris or Sanders ( all on the poll).
    Do something Danke

No Governor Noem?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    No Governor Noem?
    i noticed that , i thought the pompeo thing was disturbing.
    Do something Danke

Attendance was low and I'm sure there are not that many real conservatives in Colorado that would travel into the city but I expect most voting was on line anyway.
    Do something Danke

Bump for the slow learners.
    Do something Danke