Thread: Tucker: Jan 6 Being Weaponized to Punish Biden's Political Enemies

Tucker: Jan 6 Being Weaponized to Punish Biden's Political Enemies

Tucker: Jan 6 Being Weaponized to Punish Biden's Political Enemies

"We are living through the transformation of a formerly democratic Republic into something else. We're looking at growing authoritarianism."
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    On an upbeat note, "Everything government gets involved in it $#@!s up."

Sad part is regular people are harmed while government is $#@!ing up.

The POTUS has declared war on white people, more than once.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Tucker Carlson's Latest Report on Jan. 6th Is Pretty Heavy Stuff, If True

Tucker Carlson's latest report on the Jan. 6th 'insurrection.'
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Angry Undercover FBI Agents Behind January 6th "Insurrection" !!!!!!!!!!

Tucker: What is the FBI's role in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot?

Twitter a woke media company claimed that Tucker's report was "baseless" - gee , how would they know that ?

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Tucker: What is the FBI's role in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot?

Twitter a woke media company claimed that Tucker's report was "baseless" - gee , how would they know that ?

FBI refuses to release 14,000 hours of surveillance footage ,

Inquiring minds want to know why

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Tucker is spot-on as always he is about 90% of the time.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Twitter Proves Tucker Correct While Attempting to "Fact Check" Him

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.