Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Revolver News: Did the feds LIHOP-MIHOP the events of 6 Jan 2021 in DC?

Sure, when everybody drinks whisky here. Kentucky bourbon. I sure don't touch a drop.

I'm the only individual to join here, questioning. Well a forum never works when it is an echo chamber for frequent posters. Oh well.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    America in 2021 is a place where the dimmest of wits can manage a $500 cel phone, aroof over their head, a family car that has more power, performance and features than a Maserati from 30 years ago, and so much food that the single biggest health issue facing the nation is obesity.
    I doubt that, that is usual right wing political points. I've read it before.

Biden is there, his vice president weren't on the best of terms, they were candidates, and now they have to work together. I don't see Ron Paul's ideas working in a modern society. It may seem one sided, everything is big government, but the world is a different place from idealism.

Quote Originally Posted by myownviews View Post
    I doubt that,...
    Dude, there is little to no poverty in the US. If you're poor in a country like the U.S., then you're a dumbass.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

There is, people can't buy a home on the low wage, and so on. Everybody gets in debt for an education at a college, like a university. Who pays for healthcare if not with their parents, the employer does. I mean there are some crap stories out there.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I doubt that, that is usual right wing political points. I've read it before.

Biden is there, his vice president weren't on the best of terms, they were candidates, and now they have to work together. I don't see Ron Paul's ideas working in a modern society. It may seem one sided, everything is big government, but the world is a different place from idealism.
    But you're not from here, so you say.

I am, and can show it to you first hand, many times over.

Ron Paul's "idea" is liberty, which I know is as popular as a canker sore right now...nothing new there, thus it has always been in human nature.

That's the beauty of it, when you can get a small group of people to seize their freedom, they can then rise above the sloth, envy and greed of human nature and establish something amazing.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Most people who are against policies that help the poor are those are have a lot of money, and or those who feel because they earned peanuts nobody should get something they haven't got. Envy, so on.

You can't deny that there aren't problems with wages, homes, in the states. People take jobs in the government, like police because it gives then the chance to buy a home for a family. An individual can't buy an apartment on the Amazon wage.

I knew of one American who was from Ohio a former cop from the web, who supported Trump. He is no different than the right wing people, he only looked at society from the point of view, that one must earn. He even went to take note of, one black guy, on Judge Judy, who claimed welfare, and worked.

Yet he didn't have a family. So he did what he did, just to get by. It may not look right, but people on the low end struggle, and survive questionably at times, unlike others who may do well or better, have had some inheritance, have more stability.

And the point about the Ohioan guy, who I questioned his views on police encounters, he would always go on about people trying to claim free stuff.

I was thinking this guy is being selfish, and only seeing what he wanted to see. Sure there are people who piss a system, but most use it properly. I just felt he was being upset in life. It took him thirty three years to buy a home, for a family of five.

There is, people can't buy a home on the low wage, and so on. Everybody gets in debt for an education at a college, like a university. Who pays for healthcare if not with their parents, the employer does. I mean there are some crap stories out there.

If you want a house, then make a higher wage. No one is stopping you.

As for college, don't waste your time on "black studies" or "gender studies." Better yet, go to a trade school.

Large US employers are required to pay employee health insurance.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Most people who are against policies that help the poor

Those policies don't help the poor.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    If you want a house, then make a higher wage. No one is stopping you.

As for college, don't waste your time on "black studies" or "gender studies." Better yet, go to a trade school.

Large US employers are required to pay employee health insurance.
    And what about those on the low end, they do a valuable job, the virus showed that in many places.

And what about those on the low end,....
    What about them?

Meaning, the virus exposed the real fault of lines of those who kept society going during the virus and almost what actually mattered. While those with a lot of wealth continued making money, and could hide away from the virus and or those who were better off. These are the downs noted by the left wing press, where the right wing, just didn't seem concerned at all. Why would somebody higher up care.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sure, when everybody drinks whisky here. Kentucky bourbon. I sure don't touch a drop.

I'm the only individual to join here, questioning. Well a forum never works when it is an echo chamber for frequent posters. Oh well.
    BULL$HIT

This Forum Questions everything.

Who the PHUCK are you?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Meaning, the virus exposed the real fault of lines of those who kept society going during the virus and almost what actually mattered. While those with a lot of wealth continued making money, and could hide away from the virus and or those who were better off. These are the downs noted by the left wing press, where the right wing, just didn't seem concerned at all. Why would somebody higher up care.
    Dude..

the only Virus beyond the Dominion Software,,is the Cold which has been highly overblown.

And I have been over that for over a year.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I just read the original article for this thread and noticed the following choice quote:

Listen to then-Acting U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia Michael Sherwin describing this remarkably merciless “Shock and Awe” prosecutorial campaign:

Here’s a partial transcript:

"I wanted to ensure, and our office wanted to ensure, that there was shock and awe. That we could charge as many people as possible before [January] 20th. And it worked because we saw through media posts that people were afraid to come back to D.C., because they were like, ‘If we go there, we’re going to get charged.’"
    Pro-democracy all the way!

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123