Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Revolver News: Did the feds LIHOP-MIHOP the events of 6 Jan 2021 in DC?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Revolver News: Did the feds LIHOP-MIHOP the events of 6 Jan 2021 in DC?

Never heard of Revolver News, and this story is all over the interwebs as being a bombshell.

To those of us that have long known the truth of Waco, and OKC and the WTC bombing and 9/11, just to name some of the most recent and prominent events, this is old news.

Way too much to copy pasta, I encourage a thorough read and link through.

I'll post some highlights...

Unindicted Co-Conspirators in 1/6 Cases Raise Disturbing Questions of Federal Foreknowledge

https://www.revolver.news/2021/06/fe...ing-questions/

June 14, 2021

Of all the questions asked, words spoken, and ink spilled on the so-called “Capitol Siege” of January 6, 2021, none hold the key to the entire event quite like what Sen. Amy Klobuchar asked of Christopher Wray.

The Democrat from Minnesota asked the Trump-appointed FBI Director: Did the federal government infiltrate any of the so-called “militia” organizations claimed to be responsible for planning and executing the Capitol Siege?

The full segment is available on YouTube.

Christopher Wray is able to uncomfortably weasel his way out of answering the question directly, partially because Klobuchar does him the courtesy of not asking him the question directly. Klobuchar instead asks the FBI director if he wishes he had infiltrated the militia organizations allegedly involved in 1/6 — assuming from the outset that there was in fact no infiltration, thereby providing the FBI director an easy way to avoid addressing the question one way or another.

Revolver News is willing to address the matter directly in the following three questions:

In the year leading up to 1/6 and during 1/6 itself, to what extent were the three primary militia groups (the Oath Keepers, the Proud Boys, and the Three Percenters) that the FBI, DOJ, Pentagon and network news have labeled most responsible for planning and executing a Capitol attack on 1/6 infiltrated by agencies of the federal government, or informants of said agencies?

Exactly how many federal undercover agents or confidential informants were present at the Capitol or in the Capitol during the infamous “siege” and what roles did they play (merely passive informants or active instigators)?

Finally, of all of the unindicted co-conspirators referenced in the charging documents of those indicted for crimes on 1/6, how many worked as a confidential informant or as an undercover operative for the federal government (FBI, Army Counterintelligence, etc.)?

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I personally detest the idea that once again, what appeared to finally be some substantial pushback against the demons in DC, really will turn out to be nothing more than clever Machiavellian manipulation of a bunch of halfwits, so as to move the Marxist ball further down the field.

It's sure looking like that more and more.

Or maybe it got out of their control.

Point is, it got the system to the point where the goddamn POTUS is now, repeatedly, stating that the single largest threat to domestic tranquility and national security are white people.

Period.

Full Stop.

Separate or die...the time is running out.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I personally detest the idea that once again, what appeared to finally be some substantial pushback against the demons in DC, really will turn out to be nothing more than clever Machiavellian manipulation of a bunch of halfwits, so as to move the Marxist ball further down the field.

Point is, it got the system to the point where the goddamn POTUS is now, repeatedly, stating that the single largest threat to domestic tranquility and national security are white people.

Period.

Full Stop.

The initial siege and break in the police lines was due primarily to government agent provocateurs and leftist stooges, some dressed as Trump supporters.. I don't doubt there were actual Trump supporters with good intentions, who just wanted to expose vote fraud, but they went about it the wrong way. There were plenty of Trump supporters trying to stop it from happening. That is because they were about to spend several days going over the vote fraud evidence on live tv, and this put a stop to it. Then they voted in the middle of the night to elect Biden.

They purposely had very few police.. the police called for backup several times, and they didn't get any for much longer than necessary.

Trump's speech was far from over when the initial break in the police lines occurred, and it was about a 45 minute walk from the speech to the Capitol. By the time they got there, the police line had been completely broken, and people were just walking right in. Some people even asked the police if it was ok to enter and they said it was ok.
    Last edited by dannno; 06-16-2021 at 12:29 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Period.

Full Stop.

I was trying to tell y'all that it seemed y'all were being had. And then people here were like "Let's do an armed march on D.C. to protest the National Guard being in D.C. in response to Jan 6th." I'm not going to call out the idiots (yes that was idiotic) calling for that, but that would be dumb as hell. Speak softly and carry a big stick. Don't shoot until you see the whites of their eyes. Don't play the role that they are actually wanting you to play. Take a damn chill pill. And yes, I say the same thing to black people too. You've heard the term "Problem, reaction, solution?" They want a particular reaction. Don't give it do them. That doesn't mean sit around and do nothing. But don't do something just to feel like you are doing something.

Now, what to do? I no longer listen to Alex Jones, but I agree with his premise that this is an information war. You don't win an information war by storming the capital. You win an information war by controlling the narrative. "Oh but that won't let me say what I want on Fedbook, niTwitter, ScrewTube, and Instagrabass." So? Screw them. The revolutionaries in Iran copied video tapes and passed them out by had. As messed up as we are in this country we still have more freedom to work with then they had. Get on Bitchute, Rumble, Odysee, We've squandered opportunities. At one point we had the power to mobilize millions to spam online polls, do "moneybombs" etc. We should have launched out own Twitter competitor back then.

And worse, we let ourselves be vectored. Getting caught up in right wing identity politics is just another vector. (Left wing identity politics is also a vector). Here is how the vector works. Back in the early 2000s the Muslim boogeyman was the vector. It was obvious to me that that couldn't last too long. There are just not enough Muslims in America. But say if the Muslim community had reacted with an attempt to take over the capital? They would have played the roll the PTB needed them to play. They were smarter than that.

Their narrative is crumbling. Dr. Fauci has done more damage to the "trust the science" narrative in a few months that conspiracy theorists have done in years. And thank God for Rand Paul pushing that weasel over the edge. Destroying the "trust the science" narrative is the most important thing that can happen right now. If government scientists can't be trusted on the pandemic, then how can they be trusted on climate change? This is something that a large segment of the black community agrees with many conservative whites on. (The vaccine can't be trusted. I'm not sure about black views on climate change). Yes there were some very vocal asshats in my circle that were all "Fauci is a god and Orange Man bad" last year. But I kept asking the same question over and over again that nobody could answer. "Why did Fauci fund gain of function research and what possible good could have come from it?" Ain't nobody defending Fauci now. They had to pull his book.

Yeah...they outflanked us on police reform and made it a race issue. Yes the BLM movement turned the civil rights struggle from an honorable and peaceful one to a vile caricature of itself. Some black people are waking up to the fact that they rioted, or supported rioting, or never called out rioting, for a year and all they got to show for it was an Asian hate crime bill that laughably attacked Trump for calling the Chinese coronavirus by it's actual name only to have Kamala Harris embarrass the country by wiping her hand after shaking the hand of the South Korean president. This is asinine considering that nobody calls the naming of the Ebola virus racist. (The Ebola virus is named for the Ebola river in Africa.) And what about MERS? Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome? Why isn't that racist? None of this makes sense. Here's an idea. Stage a protest in front of the WHO calling them out for anti African and Middle Eastern racism for the naming of the Ebola virus and MERS. And call out Obama for talking about the Ebola virus.

Need more ammo for the infowar? How about this girl speaking out against the "let the boys in the girls locker room" policy?

Or share the video I posted of John Deberry speaking out against BLM violence. There is LOT that can and should be done. That doesn't mean you can't build yourself a killdozier (or two) in your spare time for if/when it comes to that.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 06-16-2021 at 01:37 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I was trying to tell y'all that it seemed y'all were being had. And then people here were like "Let's do an armed march on D.C. to protest the National Guard being in D.C. in response to Jan 6th." I'm not going to call out the idiots (yes that was idiotic) calling for that, but that would be dumb as hell. Speak softly and carry a big stick. Don't shoot until you see the whites of their eyes. Don't play the role that they are actually wanting you to play. Take a damn chill pill. And yes, I say the same thing to black people too. You've heard the term "Problem, reaction, solution?" They want a particular reaction. Don't give it do them. That doesn't mean sit around and do nothing. But don't do something just to feel like you are doing something.

Now, what to do? I no longer listen to Alex Jones, but I agree with his premise that this is an information war. You don't win an information war by storming the capital. You win an information war by controlling the narrative. "Oh but that won't let me say what I want on Fedbook, niTwitter, ScrewTube, and Instagrabass." So? Screw them. The revolutionaries in Iran copied video tapes and passed them out by had. As messed up as we are in this country we still have more freedom to work with then they had. Get on Bitchute, Rumble, Odysee, We've squandered opportunities. At one point we had the power to mobilize millions to spam online polls, do "moneybombs" etc. We should have launched out own Twitter competitor back then.

And worse, we let ourselves be vectored. Getting caught up in right wing identity politics is just another vector. (Left wing identity politics is also a vector). Here is how the vector works. Back in the early 2000s the Muslim boogeyman was the vector. It was obvious to me that that couldn't last too long. There are just not enough Muslims in America. But say if the Muslim community had reacted with an attempt to take over the capital? They would have played the roll the PTB needed them to play. They were smarter than that.

Their narrative is crumbling. Dr. Fauci has done more damage to the "trust the science" narrative in a few months that conspiracy theorists have done in years. And thank God for Rand Paul pushing that weasel over the edge. Destroying the "trust the science" narrative is the most important thing that can happen right now. If government scientists can't be trusted on the pandemic, then how can they be trusted on climate change? This is something that a large segment of the black community agrees with many conservative whites on. (The vaccine can't be trusted. I'm not sure about black views on climate change). Yes there were some very vocal asshats in my circle that were all "Fauci is a god and Orange Man bad" last year. But I kept asking the same question over and over again that nobody could answer. "Why did Fauci fund gain of function research and what possible good could have come from it?" Ain't nobody defending Fauci now. They had to pull his book.

Yeah...they outflanked us on police reform and made it a race issue. Yes the BLM movement turned the civil rights struggle from an honorable and peaceful one to a vile caricature of itself. Some black people are waking up to the fact that they rioted, or supported rioting, or never called out rioting, for a year and all they got to show for it was an Asian hate crime bill that laughably attacked Trump for calling the Chinese coronavirus by it's actual name only to have Kamala Harris embarrass the country by wiping her hand after shaking the hand of the South Korean president. This is asinine considering that nobody calls the naming of the Ebola virus racist. (The Ebola virus is named for the Ebola river in Africa.) And what about MERS? Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome? Why isn't that racist? None of this makes sense. Here's an idea. Stage a protest in front of the WHO calling them out for anti African and Middle Eastern racism for the naming of the Ebola virus and MERS. And call out Obama for talking about the Ebola virus.

Need more ammo for the infowar? How about this girl speaking out against the "let the boys in the girls locker room" policy?

Or share the video I posted of John Deberry speaking out against BLM violence. There is LOT that can and should be done. That doesn't mean you can't build yourself a killdozier (or two) in your spare time for if/when it comes to that.
    The idea that an info war can be won is hinged on the idea that people are rational.

Most people are not.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    The idea that an info war can be won is hinged on the idea that people are rational.

Most people are not.
    You don't need them to be. You need to understand how to connect on an emotional level. Vectoring can be used for good or evil.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

You don't need them to be. You need to understand how to connect on an emotional level. Vectoring can be used for good or evil.
    Sure, I can get on board with that. Perhaps we can subconsciously associate leftism with dead puppies?

I'll get started on printing the flyers.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

And then people here were like "Let's do an armed march on D.C. to protest the National Guard being in D.C. in response to Jan 6th." I'm not going to call out the idiots (yes that was idiotic) calling for that, but that would be dumb as hell.
    Have a problem with nature and Natures God right to self protection?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Have a problem with nature and Natures God right to self protection?
    Straw man argument. Do you enjoy beating your wife? Because that's the kind of argument you just made. It's the "begs the question" argument. What does nature have to do with an ill fated armed March on DC? And the fact that the march didn't happen, and that you aren't dead, show that there was no "self protection" need for the march. But hell. Be my guest. Go help the NWO further its agenda by being a patsy without even getting paid to be one. I will not stand in your way. Go right ahead.

Straw man argument. Do you enjoy beating your wife? Because that's the kind of argument you just made. It's the "begs the question" argument. What does nature have to do with an ill fated armed March on DC? And the fact that the march didn't happen, and that you aren't dead, show that there was no "self protection" need for the march. But hell. Be my guest. Go help the NWO further its agenda by being a patsy without even getting paid to be one. I will not stand in your way. Go right ahead.
    "Ill fated." Assumes much. The march didn't happen is because most Americunts are just that. Pussies. 100k, which should not be a large march at all, would have paralyzed the machine. They wouldn't know what to do. They'd $#@! their pants. The Supreme law of the land recognizes the right to bear arms. Bearing arms in the seat of a Government that does not understand they are limited is exactly what should be done.

Period.

Full Stop.

Pretty much my guess from the outset. You couldnt even find that many half wits around here . They used all 50 states to get them .
    Do something Danke

someone is asking the right questions.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Dang! Your video is already down. What was it?

Tucker Carlson addressing this on 15 June.

It says "taken down by user" which means Fox censored their own when he got too close to the truth. Figures.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It says "taken down by user" which means Fox censored their own when he got too close to the truth. Figures.
    Still up on Rumble...

Tucker: Jan 6 Being Weaponized to Punish Biden's Political Enemies

"We are living through the transformation of a formerly democratic Republic into something else. We're looking at growing authoritarianism."
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The Questions Surrounding The High Number of "Unindicted Co-conspirators" On Jan. 6

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

NOW WE HAVE PROOF: FBI and DHS Attempted to Recruit Green Beret to Infiltrate Oath Keepers Before Jan. 6 Riot — AND HE RECORDED IT
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...riot-recorded/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I said from the get-go they MIHOP.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Guys,,It has been a long time..

But I remember hearing Stand Down calls,,due to likely provocateurs... (which happened BTW)

Peaceful Protest,, and that was massive before it was disrupted..

And tactically,, the place could have been taken with 2 dozen armed men.. on that day. (No one did that,, nor did any try)

the rest is FUD
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Lol. Sorry you didn't get the chance to bludgeon me with bull$#@! like you have so many others. Hanging back it was good to see how you operated before engaging. I've got your number. Was a good exchange just for that.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Guys,,It has been a long time..

But I remember hearing Stand Down calls,,due to likely provocateurs... (which happened BTW)

Peaceful Protest,, and that was massive before it was disrupted..

And tactically,, the place could have been taken with 2 dozen armed men.. on that day. (No one did that,, nor did any try)

the rest is FUD
    ^This. It was a setup. They were hoping for a reaction that they never got. On innaguration day the only anti government violence going on was antifa attacking the Democratic party headquarters in Portland. The National Guard hung out in DC for a few months, turned their backs on Biden as he drove by, end of story.

If this is confirmed, was Roger Stone supported "pro-Trump" group "Proud Boys" part of it and MAGA leadership got played?

Proud Boys leader was ‘prolific’ informer for law enforcement

01-27-2021
    Does it mean pro-Trump group Proud Boys, that media had labeled "far right", was a fake front group and was actually helping weed out "white nationalists", "extremists"?

Even so, highly doubt that pro-LE Trump or Roger Stone were informed about "pro Trump" group's inside plays and were in on it. They didn't call him DJTvsg for nothin.

"It's Going Down"

Also, no indication that White House spox, rising star Rafael "Ted" Cruz or Parlerers were in on it.

https://twitter.com/Z_Everson/status...40959749578754

If that is really the case and if image of MAGA movement and its "Save America" DC rally were damaged by some Deep State forces while DJT was still the Prez and in charge of intel agencies, all those who did 3D on a sitting powerful POTUS should be held accountable. If all this can happen to a 3D Chess master GOP Prez, imagine what could happen to an average intelligence politician/Prez who may try to MAGA in future?

There are some indications that Prez Trump was able to make a distinction between special people who supported him and the rioters who joined the rally at some point. And he preached Peace First strategy to fight the "stolen election" till the end.

‘We Love You, You’re Very Special’: President Trump Tweets Message, Later Removed, To Rioters Storming The U.S. Capitol

By CBS Baltimore Staff
    January 6, 2021 at 11:50 pm

WASHINGTON (WJZ) — President Donald Trump tweeted a since-removed recorded message on Wednesday telling his supporters who rushed the U.S. Capitol building, “it’s time to go home now.”
    He did so while repeating his baseless claims that the election of Joe Biden was fraudulent, and telling the protesters that they’re “very special” people.

pic.twitter.com/Pm2PKV0Fp3
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 6, 2021
    “I know your pain. I know you’re hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us,” Trump said in the minute-long video. “It was a landslide election and everyone knows it especially the other side.”

US President Donald Trump is seen on TV from a video message released on Twitter, seen in an empty Brady Briefing Room at the White House in Washington, DC on January 6, 2020. – Thousands of Trump supporters, fueled by his spurious claims of voter fraud, flooded the nation’s capital protesting the expected certification of Joe Biden’s White House victory by the US Congress.

“But you have to go home now,” the president said. “We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order. We don’t want anybody hurt. It’s a very tough period of time, there’s never been a time like this where such a thing happened, where they could take it away from all of us. From me, from you, from our country. This was a fraudulent election, but we can’t play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. So go home, we love you, you’re very special. You’ve seen what happens, you’ve seen the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know how you feel, but go home and go home in peace.”

baltimore.cbslocal.com/2021/01/06/its-time-to-go-home-now-president-trump-tweets-message-to-supporters-storming-the-u-s-capitol/

Why anybody thought Trump was going to change anything except for NASA, and a number of other laws, doesn't make any sense. Obviously the demographic and religion change is a concern to those who voted for trump, the status quo.

The idea that left policy programs could level up US society, give the poorest individuals, families a chance to succeed is seen as an outrage by those with money, and want to continue the greed. Too many wealthy interests work against the poorest in American society, all each others throats, looking down on one another, and so on. It is petty, and sad.

Biden won the election, will he win again, may be or may be not, just depends on whether his cabinet make the best choices or bad ones and how the congress votes until the next couple of elections. Trump was a failure and everybody knows it, the military, the political class, activists, former military.

Even his misguided vice president didn't have the guts to throw him out. It was about his legacy, their own legacy, and his chance to run for office in the future.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by myownviews View Post
    Biden won the election....

Yeah, he won with your vote. LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

The idea that left policy programs could level up US society, give the poorest individuals, families a chance to succeed is seen as an outrage by those with money, and want to continue the greed.
    America in 2021 is a place where the dimmest of wits can manage a $500 cel phone, aroof over their head, a family car that has more power, performance and features than a Maserati from 30 years ago, and so much food that the single biggest health issue facing the nation is obesity.

America in 2021 is a place where the dimmest of wits can manage a $500 cel phone, aroof over their head, a family car that has more power, performance and features than a Maserati from 30 years ago, and so much food that the single biggest health issue facing the nation is obesity.
    I doubt that, that is usual right wing political points. I've read it before.

Biden is there, his vice president weren't on the best of terms, they were candidates, and now they have to work together. I don't see Ron Paul's ideas working in a modern society. It may seem one sided, everything is big government, but the world is a different place from idealism.

I doubt that,...
    Dude, there is little to no poverty in the US. If you're poor in a country like the U.S., then you're a dumbass.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Most people who are against policies that help the poor are those are have a lot of money, and or those who feel because they earned peanuts nobody should get something they haven't got. Envy, so on.

You can't deny that there aren't problems with wages, homes, in the states. People take jobs in the government, like police because it gives then the chance to buy a home for a family. An individual can't buy an apartment on the Amazon wage.

I knew of one American who was from Ohio a former cop from the web, who supported Trump. He is no different than the right wing people, he only looked at society from the point of view, that one must earn. He even went to take note of, one black guy, on Judge Judy, who claimed welfare, and worked.

Yet he didn't have a family. So he did what he did, just to get by. It may not look right, but people on the low end struggle, and survive questionably at times, unlike others who may do well or better, have had some inheritance, have more stability.

And the point about the Ohioan guy, who I questioned his views on police encounters, he would always go on about people trying to claim free stuff.

I was thinking this guy is being selfish, and only seeing what he wanted to see. Sure there are people who piss a system, but most use it properly. I just felt he was being upset in life. It took him thirty three years to buy a home, for a family of five.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast