Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 75

Thread: Revolver News: Did the feds LIHOP-MIHOP the events of 6 Jan 2021 in DC?

  1. #1

    Exclamation Revolver News: Did the feds LIHOP-MIHOP the events of 6 Jan 2021 in DC?

    Never heard of Revolver News, and this story is all over the interwebs as being a bombshell.

    To those of us that have long known the truth of Waco, and OKC and the WTC bombing and 9/11, just to name some of the most recent and prominent events, this is old news.

    Way too much to copy pasta, I encourage a thorough read and link through.

    I'll post some highlights...


    Unindicted Co-Conspirators in 1/6 Cases Raise Disturbing Questions of Federal Foreknowledge

    https://www.revolver.news/2021/06/fe...ing-questions/

    June 14, 2021

    Of all the questions asked, words spoken, and ink spilled on the so-called “Capitol Siege” of January 6, 2021, none hold the key to the entire event quite like what Sen. Amy Klobuchar asked of Christopher Wray.

    The Democrat from Minnesota asked the Trump-appointed FBI Director: Did the federal government infiltrate any of the so-called “militia” organizations claimed to be responsible for planning and executing the Capitol Siege?

    The full segment is available on YouTube.

    Christopher Wray is able to uncomfortably weasel his way out of answering the question directly, partially because Klobuchar does him the courtesy of not asking him the question directly. Klobuchar instead asks the FBI director if he wishes he had infiltrated the militia organizations allegedly involved in 1/6 — assuming from the outset that there was in fact no infiltration, thereby providing the FBI director an easy way to avoid addressing the question one way or another.

    Revolver News is willing to address the matter directly in the following three questions:

    In the year leading up to 1/6 and during 1/6 itself, to what extent were the three primary militia groups (the Oath Keepers, the Proud Boys, and the Three Percenters) that the FBI, DOJ, Pentagon and network news have labeled most responsible for planning and executing a Capitol attack on 1/6 infiltrated by agencies of the federal government, or informants of said agencies?

    Exactly how many federal undercover agents or confidential informants were present at the Capitol or in the Capitol during the infamous “siege” and what roles did they play (merely passive informants or active instigators)?

    Finally, of all of the unindicted co-conspirators referenced in the charging documents of those indicted for crimes on 1/6, how many worked as a confidential informant or as an undercover operative for the federal government (FBI, Army Counterintelligence, etc.)?

    ....
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    I personally detest the idea that once again, what appeared to finally be some substantial pushback against the demons in DC, really will turn out to be nothing more than clever Machiavellian manipulation of a bunch of halfwits, so as to move the Marxist ball further down the field.

    It's sure looking like that more and more.

    Or maybe it got out of their control.

    Point is, it got the system to the point where the goddamn POTUS is now, repeatedly, stating that the single largest threat to domestic tranquility and national security are white people.

    Period.

    Full Stop.

    Separate or die...the time is running out.
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

  4. #3


    someone is asking the right questions.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  5. #4
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I personally detest the idea that once again, what appeared to finally be some substantial pushback against the demons in DC, really will turn out to be nothing more than clever Machiavellian manipulation of a bunch of halfwits, so as to move the Marxist ball further down the field.

    It's sure looking like that more and more.

    Or maybe it got out of their control.

    Point is, it got the system to the point where the goddamn POTUS is now, repeatedly, stating that the single largest threat to domestic tranquility and national security are white people.

    Period.

    Full Stop.

    Separate or die...the time is running out.
    The initial siege and break in the police lines was due primarily to government agent provocateurs and leftist stooges, some dressed as Trump supporters.. I don't doubt there were actual Trump supporters with good intentions, who just wanted to expose vote fraud, but they went about it the wrong way. There were plenty of Trump supporters trying to stop it from happening. That is because they were about to spend several days going over the vote fraud evidence on live tv, and this put a stop to it. Then they voted in the middle of the night to elect Biden.

    They purposely had very few police.. the police called for backup several times, and they didn't get any for much longer than necessary.

    Trump's speech was far from over when the initial break in the police lines occurred, and it was about a 45 minute walk from the speech to the Capitol. By the time they got there, the police line had been completely broken, and people were just walking right in. Some people even asked the police if it was ok to enter and they said it was ok.
    Last edited by dannno; 06-16-2021 at 12:29 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I personally detest the idea that once again, what appeared to finally be some substantial pushback against the demons in DC, really will turn out to be nothing more than clever Machiavellian manipulation of a bunch of halfwits, so as to move the Marxist ball further down the field.

    It's sure looking like that more and more.

    Or maybe it got out of their control.

    Point is, it got the system to the point where the goddamn POTUS is now, repeatedly, stating that the single largest threat to domestic tranquility and national security are white people.

    Period.

    Full Stop.

    Separate or die...the time is running out.
    I was trying to tell y'all that it seemed y'all were being had. And then people here were like "Let's do an armed march on D.C. to protest the National Guard being in D.C. in response to Jan 6th." I'm not going to call out the idiots (yes that was idiotic) calling for that, but that would be dumb as hell. Speak softly and carry a big stick. Don't shoot until you see the whites of their eyes. Don't play the role that they are actually wanting you to play. Take a damn chill pill. And yes, I say the same thing to black people too. You've heard the term "Problem, reaction, solution?" They want a particular reaction. Don't give it do them. That doesn't mean sit around and do nothing. But don't do something just to feel like you are doing something.

    Now, what to do? I no longer listen to Alex Jones, but I agree with his premise that this is an information war. You don't win an information war by storming the capital. You win an information war by controlling the narrative. "Oh but that won't let me say what I want on Fedbook, niTwitter, ScrewTube, and Instagrabass." So? Screw them. The revolutionaries in Iran copied video tapes and passed them out by had. As messed up as we are in this country we still have more freedom to work with then they had. Get on Bitchute, Rumble, Odysee, We've squandered opportunities. At one point we had the power to mobilize millions to spam online polls, do "moneybombs" etc. We should have launched out own Twitter competitor back then.

    And worse, we let ourselves be vectored. Getting caught up in right wing identity politics is just another vector. (Left wing identity politics is also a vector). Here is how the vector works. Back in the early 2000s the Muslim boogeyman was the vector. It was obvious to me that that couldn't last too long. There are just not enough Muslims in America. But say if the Muslim community had reacted with an attempt to take over the capital? They would have played the roll the PTB needed them to play. They were smarter than that.

    Their narrative is crumbling. Dr. Fauci has done more damage to the "trust the science" narrative in a few months that conspiracy theorists have done in years. And thank God for Rand Paul pushing that weasel over the edge. Destroying the "trust the science" narrative is the most important thing that can happen right now. If government scientists can't be trusted on the pandemic, then how can they be trusted on climate change? This is something that a large segment of the black community agrees with many conservative whites on. (The vaccine can't be trusted. I'm not sure about black views on climate change). Yes there were some very vocal asshats in my circle that were all "Fauci is a god and Orange Man bad" last year. But I kept asking the same question over and over again that nobody could answer. "Why did Fauci fund gain of function research and what possible good could have come from it?" Ain't nobody defending Fauci now. They had to pull his book.

    Yeah...they outflanked us on police reform and made it a race issue. Yes the BLM movement turned the civil rights struggle from an honorable and peaceful one to a vile caricature of itself. Some black people are waking up to the fact that they rioted, or supported rioting, or never called out rioting, for a year and all they got to show for it was an Asian hate crime bill that laughably attacked Trump for calling the Chinese coronavirus by it's actual name only to have Kamala Harris embarrass the country by wiping her hand after shaking the hand of the South Korean president. This is asinine considering that nobody calls the naming of the Ebola virus racist. (The Ebola virus is named for the Ebola river in Africa.) And what about MERS? Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome? Why isn't that racist? None of this makes sense. Here's an idea. Stage a protest in front of the WHO calling them out for anti African and Middle Eastern racism for the naming of the Ebola virus and MERS. And call out Obama for talking about the Ebola virus.

    Need more ammo for the infowar? How about this girl speaking out against the "let the boys in the girls locker room" policy?



    Or share the video I posted of John Deberry speaking out against BLM violence. There is LOT that can and should be done. That doesn't mean you can't build yourself a killdozier (or two) in your spare time for if/when it comes to that.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 06-16-2021 at 01:37 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I was trying to tell y'all that it seemed y'all were being had. And then people here were like "Let's do an armed march on D.C. to protest the National Guard being in D.C. in response to Jan 6th." I'm not going to call out the idiots (yes that was idiotic) calling for that, but that would be dumb as hell. Speak softly and carry a big stick. Don't shoot until you see the whites of their eyes. Don't play the role that they are actually wanting you to play. Take a damn chill pill. And yes, I say the same thing to black people too. You've heard the term "Problem, reaction, solution?" They want a particular reaction. Don't give it do them. That doesn't mean sit around and do nothing. But don't do something just to feel like you are doing something.

    Now, what to do? I no longer listen to Alex Jones, but I agree with his premise that this is an information war. You don't win an information war by storming the capital. You win an information war by controlling the narrative. "Oh but that won't let me say what I want on Fedbook, niTwitter, ScrewTube, and Instagrabass." So? Screw them. The revolutionaries in Iran copied video tapes and passed them out by had. As messed up as we are in this country we still have more freedom to work with then they had. Get on Bitchute, Rumble, Odysee, We've squandered opportunities. At one point we had the power to mobilize millions to spam online polls, do "moneybombs" etc. We should have launched out own Twitter competitor back then.

    And worse, we let ourselves be vectored. Getting caught up in right wing identity politics is just another vector. (Left wing identity politics is also a vector). Here is how the vector works. Back in the early 2000s the Muslim boogeyman was the vector. It was obvious to me that that couldn't last too long. There are just not enough Muslims in America. But say if the Muslim community had reacted with an attempt to take over the capital? They would have played the roll the PTB needed them to play. They were smarter than that.

    Their narrative is crumbling. Dr. Fauci has done more damage to the "trust the science" narrative in a few months that conspiracy theorists have done in years. And thank God for Rand Paul pushing that weasel over the edge. Destroying the "trust the science" narrative is the most important thing that can happen right now. If government scientists can't be trusted on the pandemic, then how can they be trusted on climate change? This is something that a large segment of the black community agrees with many conservative whites on. (The vaccine can't be trusted. I'm not sure about black views on climate change). Yes there were some very vocal asshats in my circle that were all "Fauci is a god and Orange Man bad" last year. But I kept asking the same question over and over again that nobody could answer. "Why did Fauci fund gain of function research and what possible good could have come from it?" Ain't nobody defending Fauci now. They had to pull his book.

    Yeah...they outflanked us on police reform and made it a race issue. Yes the BLM movement turned the civil rights struggle from an honorable and peaceful one to a vile caricature of itself. Some black people are waking up to the fact that they rioted, or supported rioting, or never called out rioting, for a year and all they got to show for it was an Asian hate crime bill that laughably attacked Trump for calling the Chinese coronavirus by it's actual name only to have Kamala Harris embarrass the country by wiping her hand after shaking the hand of the South Korean president. This is asinine considering that nobody calls the naming of the Ebola virus racist. (The Ebola virus is named for the Ebola river in Africa.) And what about MERS? Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome? Why isn't that racist? None of this makes sense. Here's an idea. Stage a protest in front of the WHO calling them out for anti African and Middle Eastern racism for the naming of the Ebola virus and MERS. And call out Obama for talking about the Ebola virus.

    Need more ammo for the infowar? How about this girl speaking out against the "let the boys in the girls locker room" policy?



    Or share the video I posted of John Deberry speaking out against BLM violence. There is LOT that can and should be done. That doesn't mean you can't build yourself a killdozier (or two) in your spare time for if/when it comes to that.
    The idea that an info war can be won is hinged on the idea that people are rational.

    Most people are not.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    The idea that an info war can be won is hinged on the idea that people are rational.

    Most people are not.
    You don't need them to be. You need to understand how to connect on an emotional level. Vectoring can be used for good or evil.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You don't need them to be. You need to understand how to connect on an emotional level. Vectoring can be used for good or evil.
    Sure, I can get on board with that. Perhaps we can subconsciously associate leftism with dead puppies?

    I'll get started on printing the flyers.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

  12. #10
    NOW WE HAVE PROOF: FBI and DHS Attempted to Recruit Green Beret to Infiltrate Oath Keepers Before Jan. 6 Riot — AND HE RECORDED IT
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...riot-recorded/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Sure, I can get on board with that. Perhaps we can subconsciously associate leftism with dead puppies?

    I'll get started on printing the flyers.
    You should work with @Anti Federalist as he did his best to associate statism with dead puppies.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I personally detest the idea that once again, what appeared to finally be some substantial pushback against the demons in DC, really will turn out to be nothing more than clever Machiavellian manipulation of a bunch of halfwits, so as to move the Marxist ball further down the field.

    It's sure looking like that more and more.

    Or maybe it got out of their control.

    Point is, it got the system to the point where the goddamn POTUS is now, repeatedly, stating that the single largest threat to domestic tranquility and national security are white people.

    Period.

    Full Stop.

    Separate or die...the time is running out.
    Pretty much my guess from the outset. You couldnt even find that many half wits around here . They used all 50 states to get them .
    Do something Danke

  15. #13
    I said from the get-go they MIHOP.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    And then people here were like "Let's do an armed march on D.C. to protest the National Guard being in D.C. in response to Jan 6th." I'm not going to call out the idiots (yes that was idiotic) calling for that, but that would be dumb as hell.
    Have a problem with nature and Natures God right to self protection?

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Have a problem with nature and Natures God right to self protection?
    Straw man argument. Do you enjoy beating your wife? Because that's the kind of argument you just made. It's the "begs the question" argument. What does nature have to do with an ill fated armed March on DC? And the fact that the march didn't happen, and that you aren't dead, show that there was no "self protection" need for the march. But hell. Be my guest. Go help the NWO further its agenda by being a patsy without even getting paid to be one. I will not stand in your way. Go right ahead.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Straw man argument. Do you enjoy beating your wife? Because that's the kind of argument you just made. It's the "begs the question" argument. What does nature have to do with an ill fated armed March on DC? And the fact that the march didn't happen, and that you aren't dead, show that there was no "self protection" need for the march. But hell. Be my guest. Go help the NWO further its agenda by being a patsy without even getting paid to be one. I will not stand in your way. Go right ahead.
    "Ill fated." Assumes much. The march didn't happen is because most Americunts are just that. Pussies. 100k, which should not be a large march at all, would have paralyzed the machine. They wouldn't know what to do. They'd $#@! their pants. The Supreme law of the land recognizes the right to bear arms. Bearing arms in the seat of a Government that does not understand they are limited is exactly what should be done.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    "Ill fated." Assumes much. The march didn't happen is because most Americunts are just that. Pussies. 100k, which should not be a large march at all, would have paralyzed the machine. They wouldn't know what to do. They'd $#@! their pants. The Supreme law of the land recognizes the right to bear arms. Bearing arms in the seat of a Government that does not understand they are limited is exactly what should be done.
    LOL. Okay dude. In your fantasy world you were going to ignite a second American revolution. Gotcha. So....why didn't you? I'm not in your way. The Boston Massacre happened because one escaped slave said "Fvck it" and charged armed soldiers with some snowballs and a club and a handful of other men were willing to join in with him. They all died. But that helped set everything else off. So...go for it. I'm not stopping you. But don't make the false claim that this has anything to do with "self protection." It doesn't. Unless you have some different definition of self protection. If you are talking about "self defense" that applies when you or someone else is in imminent danger of death or bodily harm. Have the National Guard troops put you in imminent danger of death or bodily harm? Have they put anybody in that imminent danger? No? Then you're blowing smoke. By the way, it looks like all the troops have left.

    https://www.wusa9.com/mobile/article...c-12fc72e37ea6

    So...you're a little late. And *gasp* nobody to my knowledge was harmed or killed during their deployment. By contrast Miriam Carey was gunned down by capital hill police for having a panic attack after going through a police checkpoint. But hey...those were cops, not National Guard Troops....so it's okay. /sarcasm

    Now let's say you had had the cojones to pull off your little stunt. Do you thinking the NG troops would be gone by now? Because I don't.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    LOL. Okay dude. In your fantasy world you were going to ignite a second American revolution. Gotcha. So....why didn't you? I'm not in your way. The Boston Massacre happened because one escaped slave said "Fvck it" and charged armed soldiers with some snowballs and a club and a handful of other men were willing to join in with him. They all died. But that helped set everything else off. So...go for it. I'm not stopping you. But don't make the false claim that this has anything to do with "self protection." It doesn't. Unless you have some different definition of self protection. If you are talking about "self defense" that applies when you or someone else is in imminent danger of death or bodily harm. Have the National Guard troops put you in imminent danger of death or bodily harm? Have they put anybody in that imminent danger? No? Then you're blowing smoke. By the way, it looks like all the troops have left.

    https://www.wusa9.com/mobile/article...c-12fc72e37ea6

    So...you're a little late. And *gasp* nobody to my knowledge was harmed or killed during their deployment. By contrast Miriam Carey was gunned down by capital hill police for having a panic attack after going through a police checkpoint. But hey...those were cops, not National Guard Troops....so it's okay. /sarcasm

    Now let's say you had had the cojones to pull off your little stunt. Do you thinking the NG troops would be gone by now? Because I don't.
    I see you are wanting to get into a contentious debate by being insulting. You've been doing that a lot lately with those you want to engage with.

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I see you are wanting to get into a contentious debate by being insulting. You've been doing that a lot lately with those you want to engage with.
    You started with the insults this round so check yourself.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You started with the insults this round so check yourself.
    I asked a question. After being insulted by you. You didn't really answer it.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I asked a question. After being insulted by you. You didn't really answer it.
    A) It was an insult disguised as a question.

    B) I answered the question anyway. I believe in self defense. You have not described anything remotely close to self defense.

    C) Because you didn't describe anything remotely close to self defense your "question" itself was illegitimate.

    D) Your first interaction with me in this thread was your illegitimate question. So...how exactly did I insult you before you asked the question?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You started with the insults this round so check yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    And then people here were like "Let's do an armed march on D.C. to protest the National Guard being in D.C. in response to Jan 6th." I'm not going to call out the idiots (yes that was idiotic) calling for that, but that would be dumb as hell.
    I was the one that advocated this. So in your words I'm "idiotic" and "dumb as hell."

    Please find when I insulted you before this point?

    Don't pussy-foot around with your tired bull$#@!. Just answer THAT question.

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I was the one that advocated this. So in your words I'm "idiotic" and "dumb as hell."

    Please find when I insulted you before this point?

    Don't pussy-foot around with your tired bull$#@!. Just answer THAT question.
    Did I call you out by name? Nope. In fact I had forgotten who had pulled that idiotic stunt. And yes it is dumb as hell. You think I'm being insulting? Actually I'm being nice. You are acting like a fed. Like an informant. Like someone on the CIA payroll trying to get people I care about killed. So no. I'm not "pussy footing around." But I don't think you're a fed. You've been around too long for that. Maybe I shouldn't have said "idiot" since that implies whoever pulled this stunt (you since you admitted that) didn't have just had a "dumb as hell" moment instead of permanently being dumb as hell. So...for that I apologize. But I stand by my "That was idiotic" and "dumb as hell" assessment of your tactical prowess at that moment. And...now you're doubling down on your "dumb as hell" moment. Forgive me for not wanting to see what's left of the Ron Paul movement locked up or worse killed. Once upon a time there were enough people posting here on a daily basis that you might have gotten a couple of hundred people to join in or your foolish idea. But now there's not. That's probably the only silver lining of our diminished numbers. And look at your own damn self. You have no qualm with calling the rest of America "pussies" for not going along with an armed march on D.C. when 2,500 National Guard Troops were stationed their in the aftermath of another stupid stunt that got people killed. And the fact that the previous stupid stunt may have been being led by Federal patsies who wanted there to be violence, hasn't sunk into you that your idea would actually be what your own enemies want. So...I'm supposed to call that "intelligent?" I'm supposed to pat you on the back and say "Attaboy! What a great idea! Get some of my friends locked up and killed!" Nope. Sorry not sorry. Not gonna do it.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 06-16-2021 at 07:11 PM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    A) It was an insult disguised as a question.

    B) I answered the question anyway. I believe in self defense. You have not described anything remotely close to self defense.

    C) Because you didn't describe anything remotely close to self defense your "question" itself was illegitimate.

    D) Your first interaction with me in this thread was your illegitimate question. So...how exactly did I insult you before you asked the question?
    A) Self-defense means letting those that would take advantage of you know that you will not allow it willingly. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

    B) You still haven't answered. Do you believe a people, that have constructed such a Government that they have limited the Governments purview of arms, should not freely be allowed to travel and demonstrate at the seat of the limitited governments power?

    C) That's the liaryer in you coming out. Please do better.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Did I call you out by name? Nope. In fact I had forgotten who had pulled that idiotic stunt. And yes it is dumb as hell. You think I'm being insulting? Actually I'm being nice. You are acting like a fed. Like an informant. Like someone on the CIA payroll trying to get people I care about killed. So no. I'm not "pussy footing around." But I don't think you're a fed. You've been around too long for that. Maybe I shouldn't have said "idiot" since that implies whoever pulled this stunt (you since you admitted that) didn't have just had a "dumb as hell" moment instead of permanently being dumb as hell. So...for that I apologize. But I stand by my "That was idiotic" and "dumb as hell" assessment of your tactical prowess at that moment. And...now you're doubling down on your "dumb as hell" moment. Forgive me for not wanting to see what's left of the Ron Paul movement locked up or worse killed. Once upon a time there were enough people posting here on a daily basis that you might have gotten a couple of hundred people to join in or your foolish idea. But now there's not. That's probably the only silver lining of our diminished numbers. And look at your own damn self. You have no qualm with calling the rest of America "pussies" for not going along with an armed march on D.C. when 2,500 National Guard Troops were stationed their in the aftermath of another stupid stunt that got people killed. And the fact that the previous stupid stunt may have been being led by Federal patsies who wanted there to be violence, hasn't sunk into you that your idea would actually be what your own enemies want. So...I'm supposed to call that "intelligent?" I'm supposed to pat you on the back and say "Attaboy! What a great idea! Get some of my friends locked up and killed!" Nope. Sorry not sorry. Not gonna do it.
    Well, then plain and simple, go $#@! yourself. LOL.

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Did I call you out by name? Nope. In fact I had forgotten who had pulled that idiotic stunt. And yes it is dumb as hell. You think I'm being insulting? Actually I'm being nice. You are acting like a fed. Like an informant. Like someone on the CIA payroll trying to get people I care about killed. So no. I'm not "pussy footing around." But I don't think you're a fed. You've been around too long for that. Maybe I shouldn't have said "idiot" since that implies whoever pulled this stunt (you since you admitted that) didn't have just had a "dumb as hell" moment instead of permanently being dumb as hell. So...for that I apologize. But I stand by my "That was idiotic" and "dumb as hell" assessment of your tactical prowess at that moment. And...now you're doubling down on your "dumb as hell" moment. Forgive me for not wanting to see what's left of the Ron Paul movement locked up or worse killed. Once upon a time there were enough people posting here on a daily basis that you might have gotten a couple of hundred people to join in or your foolish idea. But now there's not. That's probably the only silver lining of our diminished numbers. And look at your own damn self. You have no qualm with calling the rest of America "pussies" for not going along with an armed march on D.C. when 2,500 National Guard Troops were stationed their in the aftermath of another stupid stunt that got people killed. And the fact that the previous stupid stunt may have been being led by Federal patsies who wanted there to be violence, hasn't sunk into you that your idea would actually be what your own enemies want. So...I'm supposed to call that "intelligent?" I'm supposed to pat you on the back and say "Attaboy! What a great idea! Get some of my friends locked up and killed!" Nope. Sorry not sorry. Not gonna do it.
    Feds infiltrate, manipulate, militia groups and others who would take action.

    They do this, to inspire people to make posts exactly like the above.

    To discourage and disarm.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Well, then plain and simple, go $#@! yourself. LOL.
    You first.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  32. #28
    Even just the fact that it's being called an insurrection means it struck a nerve. Which means it's at least directionally on the right track.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Feds infiltrate, manipulate, militia groups and others who would take action.

    They do this, to inspire people to make posts exactly like the above.

    To discourage and disarm.
    I'm all for people arming themselves. I told @Anti Federalist he should go build two killdoziers. (Three if you want one.) And if @phill4paul wanted to go charge the National Guard in D.C. when they were already on a heightened sense of alert, he was free to go and do that. As to your assessment of what informers do, I disagree. The FBI informant inside the 1993 WTC bombing didn't "discourage" the bombing. He built the freaking bomb. Also I'm betting if Ron Paul himself were reading this thread, or the previous one, he would have said "Don't do that." I guess he must be an informant.

    Last edited by jmdrake; 06-16-2021 at 07:30 PM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Even just the fact that it's being called an insurrection means it struck a nerve. Which means it's at least directionally on the right track.
    If you want to join in an armed march against National Guard Troops in D.C. then hopefully they'll be back for the July 4th festivities. I won't stand in your way. You two have a good old time! Hey, maybe some of the feds outed in the OP can join in with you.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Sons of Liberty Northeast Events 2021 - Party like it’s 1776
    By Gumba of Liberty in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-28-2021, 07:09 PM
  2. Any fellow big bore revolver fans?
    By Intoxiklown in forum Personal Security & Defense
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-24-2015, 07:42 AM
  3. 1858 Beals Revolver -- anyone know the worth?
    By Lord Xar in forum Personal Security & Defense
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-04-2013, 06:56 PM
  4. How not to shoot a revolver
    By The Freethinker in forum Personal Security & Defense
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2012, 10:43 AM
  5. 22 revolver
    By bwlibertyman in forum Personal Security & Defense
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-20-2011, 04:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •