Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biden admin announces system to easily rat out your white supremacist friends and family

Exclamation Biden admin announces system to easily rat out your white supremacist friends and family

Biden Administration Asks Americans to Report ‘Potentially’ Radicalized Friends and Family

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ds-and-family/

Charlie Spiering 15 Jun 2021

President Joe Biden’s administration announced their plans to create ways for Americans to report radicalized friends and family to the government, in an effort to fight domestic terrorism.

In a conversation with reporters, one senior administration official explained the importance of stopping politically fueled violence before it started.

“We will work to improve public awareness of federal resources to address concerning or threatening behavior before violence occurs,” the official said.

The official cited the Department of Homeland Security’s “If you see something say something” campaign to help stop radical Islamic terror as a domestic possibility.

“This involves creating contexts in which those who are family members or friends or co-workers know that there are pathways and avenues to raise concerns and seek help for those who they have perceived to be radicalizing and potentially radicalizing towards violence,” the official said.

Biden began his presidency with a stark warning in his inauguration speech about the “rise in political extremism, white supremacy, domestic terrorism that we must confront and we will defeat.”

On June 1, Biden described the threat from “white supremacy” as the “most lethal threat to the homeland today.”

The Biden administration said it would also work with large technology companies on “increased information sharing” to help combat radicalization.

“Any particular tech company often knows its own platform very well,” the official noted. “But the government sees things — actually, threats of violence — across platforms. They see the relationship between online recruitment, radicalization, and violence in the physical world.”

The Department of Homeland Security also plans to deploy “digital literacy” and “digital fitness” programs to help combat “malicious content online that bad actors deliberately try to disseminate.”

The official reassured reporters that the administration’s new strategies would remain “laser-focused” on stopping violent acts.

“This is a strategy that is agnostic as to political ideology or off the spectrum,” the official said. “What matters is when individuals take their political or other grievances and turn that — unacceptably, unlawfully — into violent action.”

(Liar. That is NOT what your boss just said. $#@! you, liar. - AF)

The official added the Biden administration was taking the threat of domestic terrorism seriously and would redirect the focus of intelligence agencies on internal threats.

“We are investing many agencies of the government and resourcing them appropriately and asking our citizens to participate,” the official said.

“Because, ultimately, this is really about homeland security being a responsibility of each citizen of our country to help us achieve.”
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This will not slow or reverse radicalization. It will drive more people towards radicalization and entrench those who are already there more deeply.

This is obvious enough to me that it makes me wonder if that's the actual point.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 06-15-2021 at 05:47 PM.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

First they came for the Muslims, but I didn't care because I wasn't a Muslim.

Then they came for the white supremacists but I didn't care because I wasn't a white supremacist.

Then they came for the fundamentalist Christians.....
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I reported Donald J Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Biden Administration Asks Americans to Report ‘Potentially’ Radicalized Friends and Family

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ds-and-family/

Charlie Spiering 15 Jun 2021

President Joe Biden’s administration announced their plans to create ways for Americans to report radicalized friends and family to the government, in an effort to fight domestic terrorism.

In a conversation with reporters, one senior administration official explained the importance of stopping politically fueled violence before it started.

“We will work to improve public awareness of federal resources to address concerning or threatening behavior before violence occurs,” the official said.

The official cited the Department of Homeland Security’s “If you see something say something” campaign to help stop radical Islamic terror as a domestic possibility.

“This involves creating contexts in which those who are family members or friends or co-workers know that there are pathways and avenues to raise concerns and seek help for those who they have perceived to be radicalizing and potentially radicalizing towards violence,” the official said.

Biden began his presidency with a stark warning in his inauguration speech about the “rise in political extremism, white supremacy, domestic terrorism that we must confront and we will defeat.”

On June 1, Biden described the threat from “white supremacy” as the “most lethal threat to the homeland today.”

The Biden administration said it would also work with large technology companies on “increased information sharing” to help combat radicalization.

“Any particular tech company often knows its own platform very well,” the official noted. “But the government sees things — actually, threats of violence — across platforms. They see the relationship between online recruitment, radicalization, and violence in the physical world.”

The Department of Homeland Security also plans to deploy “digital literacy” and “digital fitness” programs to help combat “malicious content online that bad actors deliberately try to disseminate.”

The official reassured reporters that the administration’s new strategies would remain “laser-focused” on stopping violent acts.

“This is a strategy that is agnostic as to political ideology or off the spectrum,” the official said. “What matters is when individuals take their political or other grievances and turn that — unacceptably, unlawfully — into violent action.”

(Liar. That is NOT what your boss just said. $#@! you, liar. - AF)

The official added the Biden administration was taking the threat of domestic terrorism seriously and would redirect the focus of intelligence agencies on internal threats.

“We are investing many agencies of the government and resourcing them appropriately and asking our citizens to participate,” the official said.

“Because, ultimately, this is really about homeland security being a responsibility of each citizen of our country to help us achieve.”
    And guess who gets to define "radicalize"

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

“This involves creating contexts in which those who are family members or friends or co-workers know that there are pathways and avenues to raise concerns and seek help for those who they have perceived to be radicalizing and potentially radicalizing towards violence,” the official said.to be radicalizing and potentially radicalizing towards violence,” the official said.
    This shows that they know that this is BS. How many times have you seen adds to "help" a terrorist? Never, because you jail a criminal who murders and destroys stuff.

"Perceived?" What the hell happened to this country?
    Last edited by RJB; 06-15-2021 at 07:16 PM.

Biden re-invents Nextdoor.com
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Merrick Garland Insists DOJ Not Targeting Citizens for Their Politics as WH Urges Snitching on Family

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ing-on-family/

Hannah Bleau 15 Jun 2021

Attorney General Merrick Garland on Tuesday insisted that the Department of Justice is not targeting U.S. citizens for their political beliefs despite the Biden White House urging Americans to report potentially radicalized friends or family members to the government.

“We are focused on violence, not on ideology. In America, espousing a hateful ideology is not unlawful. We do not investigate individuals for their First Amendment-protected activities,” Garland said.

“As the national strategy makes clear, safeguarding our country’s civil rights and liberties is itself a vital national security imperative,” he continued. Garland went on:

We do not prosecute people for their beliefs. Across the world, extremist or terrorist labels have been, at times, affixed to those perceived as political threats to the ruling order. But there is no place for partisanship in the enforcement of the law. The Justice Department will not tolerate any such abuse of authority.

Garland’s remark comes as the Biden administration announced plans to create ways for Americans to report potentially “radicalized” friends and family members to the feds as part of the White House’s supposed effort to extinguish domestic terrorism.

As Breitbart News reported:

“We will work to improve public awareness of federal resources to address concerning or threatening behavior before violence occurs,” a Biden administration official said, adding:

This involves creating contexts in which those who are family members or friends or co-workers know that there are pathways and avenues to raise concerns and seek help for those who they have perceived to be radicalizing and potentially radicalizing towards violence.

Indeed, this is not the Biden administration’s first attempt to combat what he has described as the “rise of political extremism” in the country, vowing to defeat it as laid out in his inauguration speech, in which he also mentioned “white supremacy” and “domestic terrorism.”

Earlier this month, Biden identified “terrorism” derived from white supremacy as “the most lethal threat” facing the country.

“According to the intelligence community, terrorism from white supremacy is the most lethal threat to the homeland today,” Biden said. “Not ISIS. Not Al Qaeda. White supremacists.”

Notably, Biden also suggested this month that global warming is the “greatest threat” facing America. It remains unclear which of those he views as a more imminent threat.

The official went on to describe the strategy as “agnostic as to political ideology or off the spectrum,” although many radical Democrats have made it clear what they consider to be “threats,” accusing several GOP lawmakers, as well as former President Donald Trump, of inciting riots at the Capitol on January 6 and suggesting that the former president is, in fact, a white supremacist.

“What matters is when individuals take their political or other grievances and turn that — unacceptably, unlawfully — into violent action,” the official continued.

“We are investing many agencies of the government and resourcing them appropriately and asking our citizens to participate,” the official added. “Because, ultimately, this is really about homeland security being a responsibility of each citizen of our country to help us achieve.”
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Attorney General Merrick Garland on Tuesday insisted that the Department of Justice is not targeting U.S. citizens for their political beliefs despite the Biden White House urging Americans to report potentially radicalized friends or family members to the government.

“We are focused on violence, not on ideology. In America, espousing a hateful ideology is not unlawful. We do not investigate individuals for their First Amendment-protected activities,” Garland said.

“As the national strategy makes clear, safeguarding our country’s civil rights and liberties is itself a vital national security imperative,” he continued. Garland went on:

We do not prosecute people for their beliefs. Across the world, extremist or terrorist labels have been, at times, affixed to those perceived as political threats to the ruling order. But there is no place for partisanship in the enforcement of the law. The Justice Department will not tolerate any such abuse of authority.

Garland’s remark comes as the Biden administration announced plans to create ways for Americans to report potentially “radicalized” friends and family members to the feds as part of the White House’s supposed effort to extinguish domestic terrorism.
    So I can report the BLM terrorists, I mean protesters when they are burning cities and looting, oops I meant getting reparations?

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    So I can report the BLM terrorists, I mean protesters when they are burning cities and looting, oops I meant getting reparations?
    I am reporting this.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    First they came for the Muslims, but I didn't care because I wasn't a Muslim.

Then they came for the white supremacists but I didn't care because I wasn't a white supremacist.

Then they came for the fundamentalist Christians.....
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jmdrake again.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

I am perfectly happy with my radical extremism of freedom here at my place . Garland and biden and the agents of those little bitches can $#@! off as well as anyone who would direct them to my last bastion of freedom . They are not invited .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    This will not slow or reverse radicalization. It will drive more people towards radicalization and entrench those who are already there more deeply.

This is obvious enough to me that it makes me wonder if that's the actual point.
    I've written before that I see most signs pointing to an intentional "radicalization" (I hate that word but there's not many better alternative terms) of conservative white men. Probably with the goal of using them as an extermination force at some point.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

A self fulfilling prophecy whereby they will certainly increase and expand spending for programs similar or worse than this. This is a cycle that will snowball.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Stasi 2.0

why does this not surprise me.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hell, they wish the right could be radicalized.

From what I've seen it's a bunch of timid, non-confrontational, permissive push-overs who allow the left to completely dictate the narrative. For 4 years the left burned down cities, smashed car windows, censored speakers at college campuses, looted stores, and sought out and destroyed careers of people that spoke their minds.

Most of the folks on the right couldn't muster up the nerve to do little more than shake their heads and ask "what's the world coming to?"
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post

From what I've seen it's a bunch of timid, non-confrontational, permissive push-overs who allow the left to completely dictate the narrative. For 4 years the left burned down cities, smashed car windows, censored speakers at college campuses, looted stores, and sought out and destroyed careers of people that spoke their minds.

Most of the folks on the right couldn't muster up the nerve to do little more than shake their heads and ask "what's the world coming to?"
    Exactly.

There's only two ways to do something radical. Either you have a giant wave of unstoppable people or you work alone. Anything in-between leaves you sold out.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Because we have decency, respect and actually tolerate opinions that differ from ours. The left just keeps pushing and pushing their boundries. Eventually they are going to push too far and find out that the right is heavily armed and had enough. I don't mean the trumptards from Jan 6, I mean the average republicans. If it came to a breakdown of society and civil war, the left will lose. Until then, yeah we shake our heads at their little tantrums.

Well, there should be exceptions for special friends like these:

Joe Biden Giving Eulogy of KKK Recruiter Robert Byrd
    newsweek
    Oct 1, 2020 — At the senator's eulogy in 2005, Biden described Byrd as "fiercely devoted to his principles," a "friend," "mentor" and a "guide."

But this messaging though bit hypocritical in case of Biden is just continuation of 'diversity is our strength' model push that progressives had turbo charged during Obama-Trump terms as part of some post Iraqi freedom war therapy...

Biden WH strategy for battling domestic terror labels White supremacy, militia 'extremists'

For how long this trend would continue?
    Could for decades and culminate with some massive debt exploding $Trillions Iraq war reparations in the name of bringing closure to the apology/guilt sentiment that had led to election of Barack Hussein Obama post Bush-Cheney.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Because we have decency, respect and actually tolerate opinions that differ from ours. The left just keeps pushing and pushing their boundries. Eventually they are going to push too far and find out that the right is heavily armed and had enough. I don't mean the trumptards from Jan 6, I mean the average republicans. If it came to a breakdown of society and civil war, the left will lose. Until then, yeah we shake our heads at their little tantrums.
    So what is the ratio of "trumptards" to "average republicans" that must be maintained in order to be non-radical?

Last night, I went to the first GOP meeting in my county since the handful of last members stopped going (they quit meeting in person last year apparently due to COVID). Basically the only people who showed back up last night were "trumptards".

Small county. It was pretty much a dead party even before COVID, and this is just anecdotal.

But what a dilemma it might cause if you found yourself having to fight alongside the trumptards.

I'm afraid these are the only fighters the GOP has . . .

and they don't even like the GOP.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

That's the thing. If the GOP ever does try being a party of smaller government, those folks will just flip right back to being Democrats again.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

So what is the ratio of "trumptards" to "average republicans" that must be maintained in order to be non-radical?

Last night, I went to the first GOP meeting in my county since the handful of last members stopped going (they quit meeting in person last year apparently due to COVID). Basically the only people who showed back up last night were "trumptards".

Small county. It was pretty much a dead party even before COVID, and this is just anecdotal.

But what a dilemma it might cause if you found yourself having to fight alongside the trumptards.

I'm afraid these are the only fighters the GOP has . . .

No dilema. If push came to shove, I would take the trumpkins over antifa.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't care if people call me racist,white nationalist,white supremacist,anti semite,homophobe or islamophobe.

That's the thing. If the GOP ever does try being a party of smaller government, those folks will just flip right back to being Democrats again.
    I'll take that over a bunch of pseudo-libertarians flipping back to being communists.

I'm speaking of the Ron Paul to Bernie Sanders shift.

Don’t do it, I ratted out most here a long time ago, never got the promised pay.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

BuT TrUmPfff!!!
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    BuT TrUmPfff!!!
    ORANGE MAN BAD!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast