Thread: Ignorant Houston Judge Lynn Hughes May Consign Some Immune-Weak to Death by Vax in Nurse Case

Ignorant Houston Judge Lynn Hughes May Consign Some Immune-Weak to Death by Vax in Nurse Case

After more than 5,000 possibly related deaths, a Houston judge has tossed out a 170 plaintiff nurses lawsuit of refusers to take the experimental mRNA injections.

In December, British health officials of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, or MHRA, warned people with food allergies not to take the Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 experimental vaccine injection. The advice applied to “any person with a history of a significant allergic reaction to a vaccine, medicines or food.”
    The health authority warned of “anaphylactoid reactions.”

CBS News reported:

“England’s National Health Service warned on Wednesday that people “with a history of a significant allergic reaction to a vaccine, medicine or food” should not be given the COVID-19 vaccine developed by U.S. pharmaceutical giant Pfizer and Germany’s BioTech.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...dist-hospital/

In a scathing ruling Saturday, U.S. District Judge Lynn Hughes of Houston deemed lead plaintiff Jennifer Bridges’ contention that the vaccines are “experimental and dangerous” to be false and otherwise irrelevant. He also found that her likening the vaccination requirement to the Nazis’ forced medical experimentation on concentration camp captives during the Holocaust to be “reprehensible.”
    It is not debatable that the injections are experimental, as clinical safety and efficacy trials are still underway through the end of 2022.

Any coercion for medical experimentation is against the Nuremberg Code, a part of the Geneva Conventions to which the US is signatory.

24 Month Timeline for Moderna Safety and Efficacy Trials, Through End of 2022 (source: Moderna human clinical trials protocol filed with FDA)

24 Month Timeline for Moderna Safety and Efficacy Trials, Through End of 2022 (source: Moderna human clinical trials protocol filed with FDA)

Click for larger image

Below: Moderna protocol describing 2 years of study for medically attended adverse events, through end of 2022 (source)

Click for larger image

Hughes was once at the center of a controversy over racially insensitive remarks. As reported:

Hughes appeared to discount the possibility that the plaintiff in the case could have been discriminated against because of his South Asian ethnic background. Shah's Indian origin did not impress Hughes as special.

"No, he's Indian," replied the attorney for the state.

"They're Caucasian," Hughes said. "That's where we came from. That's why Adolph Hitler used the swastika."
    Hughes was getting his history mixed up and confusing Caucasian with Aryan. Hughes has been called the "most intemperate judge" and has been pulled off at least three cases by the appeals court.

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 06-14-2021 at 11:40 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm glad I'm not a nurse right now. Walked away from it in Nov. last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

The judge didn't condemn them to death. They have free will. They could quit the job. Nice clickbait topic.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    It is not debatable that the injections are experimental, as clinical safety and efficacy trials are still underway through the end of 2022.

Any coercion for medical experimentation is against the Nuremberg Code, a part of the Geneva Conventions to which the US is signatory.
    So basically we have from now until the end of 2022 to convince a significant portion of the population that this is all BS. That's a tall order.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    The judge didn't condemn them to death. They have free will. They could quit the job. Nice clickbait topic.
    And when its required by every employer, what then?

Your argument is a dead end.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And when its required by every employer, what then?

Your argument is a dead end.
    It isn't now and there is no sign from the feds it will be.

They should quit. A hospital won't function without nurses. They would win the battle and if not they are in a high demand profession, plenty of other jobs out there.

I agree with AF. The government dangles too many carrots over hospitals to get them to do what it wants, in order for me to simply shrug my shoulders over this and write it off as a 'private company doing what it has a right to do.'

EDIT: I know that's not limited to the hospital system, but from what I saw, it has it the worst. Sometimes it felt like there were 3 bureaucrats and administrators for every one nurse actually involved in patient care.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 06-15-2021 at 07:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    plenty of other jobs out there.
    NO
    There are NOT.

I was marching in Olympia a year ago over the LockDowns,, and there were many Nurses and Lab Techs that were laid OFF...
    And that was while they were Reporting the hospitals overrun.

There are a Lot of employers that closed their business,, No More Jobs..

some are coming back,,some are Not..

Black Market Hospitals are a possible option.. But that would be only those with enough Liquid Cash. Insurance is Complicit.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    After more than 5,000 possibly related deaths, a Houston judge has tossed out a 170 plaintiff nurses lawsuit of refusers to take the experimental mRNA injections.

In December, British health officials of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, or MHRA, warned people with food allergies not to take the Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 experimental vaccine injection. The advice applied to “any person with a history of a significant allergic reaction to a vaccine, medicines or food.”
    The health authority warned of “anaphylactoid reactions.”

CBS News reported:

“England’s National Health Service warned on Wednesday that people “with a history of a significant allergic reaction to a vaccine, medicine or food” should not be given the COVID-19 vaccine developed by U.S. pharmaceutical giant Pfizer and Germany’s BioTech.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...dist-hospital/

Click for larger image

Below: Moderna protocol describing 2 years of study for medically attended adverse events, through end of 2022 (source)

Click for larger image

Hughes was once at the center of a controversy over racially insensitive remarks. As reported:

Hughes was getting his history mixed up and confusing Caucasian with Aryan. Hughes has been called the "most intemperate judge" and has been pulled off at least three cases by the appeals court.

I don't think President Reagan properly vetted the son of a bitch

Or the mo'fo' has gone woke

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    I don't think President Reagan properly vetted the son of a bitch

Or the mo'fo' has gone woke

He looks like he's be right at home in a Klu Klux Klan robe. Cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I agree with AF. The government dangles too many carrots over hospitals to get them to do what it wants, in order for me to simply shrug my shoulders over this and write it off as a 'private company doing what it has a right to do.'

EDIT: I know that's not limited to the hospital system, but from what I saw, it has it the worst. Sometimes it felt like there were 3 bureaucrats and administrators for every one nurse actually involved in patient care.
    That's why its called a "managed care system".

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!