Thread: @RepThomasMassie currently shadowbanned on Twitter

@RepThomasMassie currently shadowbanned on Twitter

@RepThomasMassie currently shadowbanned on Twitter

One method of suppressing people on Twitter (or Google) is to remove them from search results. Currently, if a person searches for "Thomas Massie" on Twitter, there will be no results or tweets from his main Twitter account, which is @RepThomasMassie. This includes no results under the "Top", "Latest" and "People" tabs.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thomas Massie is a Trump bitch. It's not like had anything legitimate to say anyways.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...u-lead-vpx.cnn

Quote Originally Posted by westkyle View Post
    Thomas Massie is a Trump bitch. It's not like had anything legitimate to say anyways.

This video headline has been updated due to an inaccurate characterization of Rep. Thomas Massie's remarks.
    At least he isn't a mainstream media tool.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

So whats wrong with the current headline? thats the only one I saw. There was no voter fraud, minus Trumps attempts to stop mail in voting. Tool? I bet you wish Ghislaine Maxwell well, too. Whered all the classy people on this forum go that stood up against bull $#@!. Wheres the proof? Doesn't Massie think Jan 6th wasn't an insurrection as well? It was sure more than a riot. I bet you were there dannno or wanted to be.

So whats wrong with the current headline? thats the only one I saw. There was no voter fraud, minus Trumps attempts to stop mail in voting. Tool? I bet you wish Ghislaine Maxwell well, too. Whered all the classy people on this forum go that stood up against bull $#@!. Wheres the proof? Doesn't Massie think Jan 6th wasn't an insurrection as well? It was sure more than a riot. I bet you were there dannno or wanted to be.
    If I were at the Capitol I would have tried to help put a stop to it. I would have found Alex Jones and told him about the George Soros sponsored false flag that was about to happen, started by government agent provocateurs and leftist stooges, some dressed as Trump supporters.. and he would have used his social media and his bull horn to tell everybody to get the real Trump supporters to help form a line to protect the police. They were about to spend several days going over evidence of vote fraud in congress, for which there is plenty, but since you're a mainstream media tool you believe what you are told like a good little sheep and haven't actually looked. Instead, the unauthorized tour of the Capitol ended the debate and they voted Biden into office, in the middle of the night.

Yes, I wish Ghslaine Maxwell well. I hope she doesn't get suicided like Epstein. That was the whole point of what Trump said, he hoped she would stay alive so there could be some actual justice. She knows all the people involved, she is also needed as a witness. But since you bury your head in leftist drivel you don't have any idea what people on the right are talking about, or how they would interpret Trump's statements differently than the elitists who write the headlines you read.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dannno again
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Lol TDS much?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Doesn't Massie think Jan 6th wasn't an insurrection as well?
    the Selfish Insurrection of 2001

Also known as the most orderly riot in history, where people rioted in single file lines
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    If I were at the Capitol I would have tried to help put a stop to it. I would have found Alex Jones and told him about the George Soros sponsored false flag that was about to happen, started by government agent provocateurs and leftist stooges, some dressed as Trump supporters.. and he would have used his social media and his bull horn to tell everybody to get the real Trump supporters to help form a line to protect the police. They were about to spend several days going over evidence of vote fraud in congress, for which there is plenty, but since you're a mainstream media tool you believe what you are told like a good little sheep and haven't actually looked. Instead, the unauthorized tour of the Capitol ended the debate and they voted Biden into office, in the middle of the night.

Yes, I wish Ghslaine Maxwell well. I hope she doesn't get suicided like Epstein. That was the whole point of what Trump said, he hoped she would stay alive so there could be some actual justice. She knows all the people involved, she is also needed as a witness. But since you bury your head in leftist drivel you don't have any idea what people on the right are talking about, or how they would interpret Trump's statements differently than the elitists who write the headlines you read.
    There were no leftist stooges, just pedo supporting Trumpsters smearing $#@! on the walls of congress. You actually think Trump wasn't involved with Epstein and Maxwell, talk about being a tool. I don't buy any of the $#@! on the left or right, and I will expect proof of that voter fraud you're talking about. The right has no principles anymore, they voted for the literal swamp man to drain the swap. Just wannabe Christians and conservatives.

You realize there is no point in taking you seriously when you say stuff like this.

Thomas Massie is like the 100% perfect candidate that shouldn't even exist. From a purist perspective he's got a better voting record than even Rand and probably Ron Paul.

So either:
    1) You're a libertarian (and I hope you are given you are on this forum) that has been brainwashed by the Leftists into Trump Derangement Syndrome
    or,
    2) You're just a straight-up Leftist who disagrees with much of what Massie stands for anyway

Either way, until you fix whatever $#@! is $#@!ed up in your head, there is no point in engaging with you in any kind of meaningful way. You have your own mental problems to sort out. Seek professional help if needed.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    You realize there is no point in taking you seriously when you say stuff like this.

Thomas Massie is like the 100% perfect candidate that shouldn't even exist. From a purist perspective he's got a better voting record than even Rand and probably Ron Paul.

So either:
    1) You're a libertarian (and I hope you are given you are on this forum) that has been brainwashed by the Leftists into Trump Derangement Syndrome
    or,
    2) You're just a straight-up Leftist who disagrees with much of what Massie stands for anyway

Either way, until you fix whatever $#@! is $#@!ed up in your head, there is no point in engaging with you in any kind of meaningful way. You have your own mental problems to sort out. Seek professional help if needed.

he quotes Aleister Crowley.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Former Libertarian. Independent now. I'm only here to waste some time as I was wondering what the hell happened to you guys that allowed you to be duped by Trump. Then you have no problem defending Jan 6th, and when i asked for proof I got nothing. My bad Danke, that was from years ago. I bet you have no problem with dannno quoting Q though, lol. I just thought you guys used to stand up against slime, but then you all fell in line like Rand.

Is this the reason westkyle was banned?

Because it seems like I've seen a bunch of people get away with saying things like this about Amash (albeit prompted by different reasons).
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

So either:
    or,

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheTexan again.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Is this the reason westkyle was banned?

Because it seems like I've seen a bunch of people get away with saying things like this about Amash (albeit prompted by different reasons).
    Ironic isn't it? Some user doesn't care about bans because “It's not like had anything legitimate to say anyways”. Thus this rule is applied to said user.

This user has said that they are only here to troll anyway. They can do that on Twitter.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.