Thread: Rand Paul Gets The Last Laugh In War Against Fauci

Rand Paul Gets The Last Laugh In War Against Fauci

Rand Paul Gets The Last Laugh In War Against Fauci

At the Cleveland Clinic, scientists have recently discovered that individuals who have been infected by COVID-19 in the past will experience no additional benefits of any kind if they receive the COVID-19 vaccine, which has been heavily pushed by Dr. Fauci and the Biden administration.

The scientists’ publication, an expansive study that examined more than 52,000 employees at the Cleveland Clinic, revealed that no substantial difference exists between currently vaccinated and previously infected; currently vaccinated and not previously affected; and currently unvaccinated and the previously infected.
    Moreover, the results of the study did not reveal a single case of coronavirus infections in study participants who were previously infected with COVID, whether or not they had received the vaccine. In other words, previously infected individuals had already built up natural immunity to the virus, rendering a vaccine in their particular cases irrelevant.
    Consequently, individuals who have already had COVID stand to gain nothing from becoming vaccinated, while individuals who have not already had COVID do stand to gain protection against the illness if they become vaccinated.

Senator Rand Paul lavished praise upon the study, openly celebrating on Twitter on Tuesday.

Per Paul, the study’s results are “great news,” given that they validated Paul’s position when previously standing off with Dr. Fauci, not to mention Paul’s own commentary about not receiving the vaccine since has already been previously infect with COVID. Consequently, the “clinic study of 52,238” individuals vindicated Paul’s public stance on the vaccine.
    More: https://freemandaily.com/2021/06/09/...against-fauci/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    People who have had Covid and got over it are going to be this country's saving grace. It's because of them that we can stop mandatory vaccinations.

It should be just because of liberty n stuff, but it'll be because about a 1/3 of the country will get no benefit from a vaccination. There is simply no scientific way of making a case to jab those folks.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    People who have had Covid and got over it are going to be this country's saving grace. It's because of them that we can stop mandatory vaccinations.

It should be just because of liberty n stuff, but it'll be because about a 1/3 of the country will get no benefit from a vaccination. There is simply no scientific way of making a case to jab those folks.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CaptUSA again.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

The original variant can break through vaccines. Vaccines can fail at higher pathogen doses. It's more common in the people who are most vulnerable. It's also more common in the other variants like the "B" variant.

Even with natural immunity your immune system can be run down and you can develop an infection and shed virus you are just not likely to develop symptoms.

Basically the more people who get vaccinated the less likely we will see more waves of infections. It might not benefit the individual if they have natural immunity but it most likely benefits them if the country doesn't have more waves of cases.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post

Basically the more people who get vaccinated the less likely we will see more waves of infections. It might not benefit the individual if they have natural immunity but it most likely benefits them if the country doesn't have more waves of cases.
    hypercytokinemia, look it up.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    hypercytokinemia, look it up.
    I haven't seen any evidence of any harm at any significant rate, it would be too easy for countries who have done max vaccinations to notice even if it wasn't tested which it was. I don't think anyone should be forced to do it. I think the vaccines are effective enough that we will get to herd immunity easier than other countries because of the high level of natural immunity.

I haven't seen any evidence of any harm at any significant rate, it would be too easy for countries who have done max vaccinations to notice even if it wasn't tested which it was. I don't think anyone should be forced to do it. I think the vaccines are effective enough that we will get to herd immunity easier than other countries because of the high level of natural immunity.
    https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/co...ated-families/

just read about another healthy 18 year old girl dying after the jab. It is probably 100 of thousand now as the MSM covers it up.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/co...ated-families/

just read about another healthy 18 year old girl dying after the jab. It is probably 100 of thousand now as the MSM covers it up.
    I saw one with a recent claim about an 18 year old girl dying but the local newspaper said it was something else. The vaccine definitely isn't a bioweapon like that website claims it is. The economies that rebound out of this pandemic recession are the ones who have herd immunity. Covid-19 definitely might be a Chinese bioweapon. They have been pushing out articles and websites like that from their think tanks.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I saw one with a recent claim about an 18 year old girl dying but the local newspaper said it was something else.
    Yeah.....so? When people died from falling off of a ladder and had COVID it was ruled a COVID death. When Hank Aaron died within a week of getting the shot it was deemed "natural causes."

See: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ght=Hank+Aaron

The vaccine definitely isn't a bioweapon like that website claims it is. The economies that rebound out of this pandemic recession are the ones who have herd immunity. Covid-19 definitely might be a Chinese bioweapon. They have been pushing out articles and websites like that from their think tanks.
    Tear gas is a chemical weapon even if it isn't designed to kill. It has it's intended effect. In this case if someone wanted a weapon to shut down the world economy and get people to accept being part of a mass biological experient, COVID 19 was the perfect bioweapon.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I have to wonder why they are pushing this vax so hard? Vaccinating a previously infected person goes against all common sense and all previous medical advice. But the narrative was to just accept it. The harder they push these shots, the more it make people question them. I have no proof of anything, it just doesn't feel right.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Yeah.....so? When people died from falling off of a ladder and had COVID it was ruled a COVID death. When Hank Aaron died within a week of getting the shot it was deemed "natural causes."

See: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ght=Hank+Aaron

Tear gas is a chemical weapon even if it isn't designed to kill. It has it's intended effect. In this case if someone wanted a weapon to shut down the world economy and get people to accept being part of a mass biological experient, COVID 19 was the perfect bioweapon.
    The Chinese communist party are trying to promote the idea that western medicine is poison. That's definitely a tall order in my opinion. If you wanna do their homework for free that's your choice. I don't see any reason to argue with you if you are so convinced that the government wants to indiscriminately poison people I don't think there is anything I could say to convince you otherwise. It's not like if I say that the research that developed this vaccine was done by DARPA and the military industrial complex as part of the country's national defense in order to protect people from a biological attack you are going to change your mind.

The Chinese communist party are trying to promote the idea that western medicine is poison.
    They told you this? Regardless it's proven fact that this wasn't done by the Chinese by themselves.

That's definitely a tall order in my opinion. If you wanna do their homework for free that's you're choice. I don't see any reason to argue with you if you are so convinced that the government wants to indiscriminately poison people I don't think there is anything I could say to convince you otherwise. It's not like if I say that the research that developed this vaccine was done by DARPA and the military industrial complex as part of the country's national defense in order to protect people from a biological attack you are going to change your mind.
    The research done to develop the virus (not the vaccine), was done for what purpose? What is the purpose of gain of function research? What is the purpose of gain of function research? What is the purpose of gain of function research? I am not asking about why the vaccine was created after the virus was released. I'm asking why did the NIH fund the creation of the virus in the first damn place. Don't move the goalpost. And don't give my that shyt about the government not wanting to indiscriminately poison people. It's not "the government" we're talking about. It's rogue elements within the government. U.S. funded government researchers purposefully injected prisoners and military servicemen in Guatemala with syphilis.

Last edited by jmdrake; 06-15-2021 at 05:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    They told you this? Regardless it's proven fact that this wasn't done by the Chinese by themselves.

The research done to develop the virus (not the vaccine), was done for what purpose? What is the purpose of gain of function research? What is the purpose of gain of function research? What is the purpose of gain of function research? I am not asking about why the vaccine was created after the virus was released. I'm asking why did the NIH fund the creation of the virus in the first damn place. Don't move the goalpost. And don't give my that shyt about the government not wanting to indiscriminately poison people. It's not "the government" we're talking about. It's rogue elements within the government. U.S. funded government researchers purposefully injected prisoners and military servicemen in Guatemala with syphilis.

Same with the so-called "Spanish Flu". It was spread by the US military who were injected with it before traveling around the world.
    There is no spoon.

Fauci has always been a joke. Sadly the joke was on us.