Thread: D'Souza: The Marxist left's anti-white rhetoric is an "invitation to genocide"

Exclamation D'Souza: The Marxist left's anti-white rhetoric is an "invitation to genocide"

This needed it's own thread.

Dinesh D'Souza addresses this particular talk, and agrees:

This is an invitation to genocide.

https://rumble.com/vigmep-these-left...te-people.html

@TheCount basically said I was insane for saying the exact same thing...I suppose D'Souza is insane as well.

@Brian4Liberty - what am doing wrong WRT embedding a "Rumble" video?
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 06-13-2021 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Embedded Rumble video.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    This needed it's own thread.

Dinesh D'Souza addresses this particular talk, and agrees:

This is an invitation to genocide.

https://rumble.com/vigmep-these-left...te-people.html

@TheCount basically said I was insane for saying the exact same thing...I suppose D'Souza is insane as well.

@Brian4Liberty - what am doing wrong WRT embedding a "Rumble" video?
    Fixed it for you. You just use the five character code from the embed URL, and wrap it with the Rumble button in the editor (After Twitter button, right before the Vimeo button).
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

But Democrats rest assure us that white genocide is just a conspiracy theory rooted in nothing.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Conflating different topics, whiteness vs. white people... that crazy shrink has received universal negative reaction and has effectively been cancelled...

How much of this do I need to watch to get to your point?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

The video was posted today, and unless he recorded it a while ago he's either flatly lying about the lack of reaction to the shrink's talk, or else doesn't do even the most basic research about the things that he's talking about:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/yale-psyc...g-white-people

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...chool-n1269884

He goes on, later in the video, to talk about what whiteness means, and the quote he himself uses states that white people are susceptible to whiteness. Everywhere else in the video he acts as though whiteness = being white. Which it is not. Whiteness is a bull$#@!, mostly meaningless term used by academics pursuing mostly useless degrees and mostly useless research.

The Yale psychologist was not talking about whiteness. She was talking about white people. Nowhere in the video does he explain how this is connected to the rest of what he's saying. Nowhere does he explain the terms that he's using. Why? Because it's scarier that way.

He talks about academics sanctioning or allowing, of college presidents agreeing with the type of talk that the Yale shrink, Khilanai, gave. But he didn't name anyone who sanctioned it or agreed with it. Are there such people? Can he provide any examples?

Remember that thing that upset you in that other thread, where Obama said that the media you consume is stoking your fears? This is that media. It's a collection of selective references to disconnected things presented in such a way that they seem connected even when they're not. Like much of the other media that you consume, is designed to stoke a very particular fear which you clearly have. It's obviously working.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Conflating different topics, whiteness vs. white people
    Didn't you bother to read any of those search results?

Whiteness is the default outlook of all white people, according to CRT.

They are one in the same to the Marxist mob.

that crazy shrink has received universal negative reaction and has effectively been cancelled
    She has lost her job?

Been banned from all social media?

Banned from speaking at colleges and universities?

She has lost her professional licenses?

Limited government, individual liberty, free markets, private property, rule of law and individualism itself, have all been labeled "white supremacy" and therefore marked for destruction by the Marxist mob.

If you care about any of those things, then you need to watch as much as you need to understand I am right about this.

Or not...YMMV
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-14-2021 at 02:25 AM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

The video was posted today, and unless he recorded it a while ago he's either flatly lying about the lack of reaction to the shrink's talk, or else doesn't do even the most basic research about the things that he's talking about:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/yale-psyc...g-white-people

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...chool-n1269884

He goes on, later in the video, to talk about what whiteness means, and the quote he himself uses states that white people are susceptible to whiteness. Everywhere else in the video he acts as though whiteness = being white. Which it is not. Whiteness is a bull$#@!, mostly meaningless term used by academics pursuing mostly useless degrees and mostly useless research.

The Yale psychologist was not talking about whiteness. She was talking about white people. Nowhere in the video does he explain how this is connected to the rest of what he's saying. Nowhere does he explain the terms that he's using. Why? Because it's scarier that way.
    Already explained this in the previous post.

Whiteness is the universal mindset of all white people.

One in the same and inseparable.

He talks about academics sanctioning or allowing, of college presidents agreeing with the type of talk that the Yale shrink, Khilanai, gave. But he didn't name anyone who sanctioned it or agreed with it. Are there such people? Can he provide any examples?
    In the interview I posted, the interviewer stated that the talk was "well received" and Khilinani confirmed that.

Certainly Yale was not too concerned, given their weaksauce response and comment.

Remember that thing that upset you in that other thread, where Obama said that the media you consume is stoking your fears? This is that media. It's a collection of selective references to disconnected things presented in such a way that they seem connected even when they're not. Like much of the other media that you consume, is designed to stoke a very particular fear which you clearly have. It's obviously working.
    I've noticed this trend and been remarking on it for years now.

Whatever media is reporting, they are late to the party.

So, all these people, saying all the same thing, with all the same justifications and all the same solutions and all the same culprits for all the same afflictions...to you, are nothing more than random occurrences with no connection whatsoever?

If so, then you are the one who is nuts.

Clearly there is a design.

I see it.

And so does D'Souza.

Conflating different topics, whiteness vs. white people... that crazy shrink has received universal negative reaction and has effectively been cancelled...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C61D163E-F763-4293-A5BC-B39A6765046B.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	327.6 KB 
ID:	8227
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ///

Conflating different topics, whiteness vs. white people...

LOL. Cultural marxist double talk.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I hate Dinesh but he is right here.

The Goal of the evil left is genocide against whites.

Didn't you bother to read any of those search results?
    Did you?

Whiteness is the default outlook of all white people, according to CRT.
    Is it?

They are one in the same to the Marxist mob.
    Are they?

You're just stating as facts things which you heard in other videos and read in other stories.

If they are one and the same according to the Marxist mob, then why are they not the same in the definition quoted by D'Souza in his video? Was he just not able to find a correct, "Marxist" definition from some other paper, from some other Marxist academic? Maybe he's a Marxist academic himself?

She has lost her job?
    She is self-employed with her own private practice. I doubt she'll fire herself.

There are claims that her practice is now closed but they aren't from anywhere reliable. And it seems like she doesn't even have a physical office.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Dr...!4d-73.9542559

Been banned from all social media?
    Why?

Her talk was "cancelled," does that count?

Banned from speaking at colleges and universities?
    Preemptively? How? That's not even how that works.

She has lost her professional licenses?
    Why would she?

Limited government, individual liberty, free markets, private property, rule of law and individualism itself, have all been labeled "white supremacy" and therefore marked for destruction by the Marxist mob.

If you care about any of those things, then you need to watch as much as you need to understand I am right about this.

Or not...YMMV
    I'm not really sure what any of this has to do with the content of the thread. I understand that this is your identity now, that it's essentially a religious belief of yours, but it's unrelated.
    Pinochet is the model

I'm not really sure what any of this has to do with the content of the thread. I understand that this is your identity now, that it's essentially a religious belief of yours, but it's unrelated.
    Which in your context it is an irrational belief.

Why?

Why should I ignore all these people calling for and working politically for the removal of white people from the public square, either through political means, replacement or outright genocide?

What's your inside info?

Which in your context it is an irrational belief.
    Yeah.

Why?

Why should I ignore all these people calling for and working politically for the removal of white people from the public square, either through political means, replacement or outright genocide?

What's your inside info?
    Because you treat whites as individuals and object to the actions of white crackpots and criminals being ascribed to all whites... and then do precisely the thing that you oppose to other groups.

It's pure, refined collectivism from a supposed individualist.
    Pinochet is the model

It's pure, refined collectivism from a supposed individualist.
    I don't need to pick up every rattlesnake in the woods to know they will bite me.

I don't need to pick up every rattlesnake in the woods to know they will bite me.
    At least you're aware that you're a collectivist now.
    Pinochet is the model

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's how things are in this world.

Sometimes collective action is needed...raising a barn, defending the country, putting out a housefire.

Sometimes collective identification is needed.

Denying that is as foolish as trans-queeers denying that there are only two genders and sexes.

And I'm not even saying I am in favor of collectively denying people rights based on the group they are in.

That is what my enemies are saying and doing.

They are saying it as a cohesive, collective group.

An army of darkness.

Calling me a collectivist is as insignificant and impotent to me as Ibriham Kendi calling me a racist.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-22-2021 at 03:49 PM.

AF isn't saying all Germans were Nazis. This isn't about racial collectivism from his "side".
    His "collectivism" includes only those who ratchet up hatred against his race, and thus him.

It's not collectivist to recognize a subset in society who's ideology is destructive.

Presuming you are a white man, are you racist, "The Count"? Are you to blame for white supremacy?
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    AF isn't saying all Germans were Nazis. This isn't about racial collectivism from his "side".
    His "collectivism" includes only those who ratchet up hatred against his race, and thus him.

It's not collectivist to recognize a subset in society who's ideology is destructive.
    Doesn't quite seem to square with advocacy for racial separation and suggestions that whites should avoid blacks at all costs.

Unless black is an ideology now, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Presuming you are a white man, are you racist, "The Count"? Are you to blame for white supremacy?
    Neither. I don't find it hard to judge people individually regardless of their ethnicity. I'm just... well, not a collectivist.
    Pinochet is the model

Doesn't quite seem to square with advocacy for racial separation and suggestions that whites should avoid blacks at all costs.
    I missed that part.
    And btw, I see nothing inherently wrong with someone choosing to AVOID anyone, based on any criteria they choose. That isn't collectivism.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus