Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: D'Souza: The Marxist left's anti-white rhetoric is an "invitation to genocide"

  1. #1

    Exclamation D'Souza: The Marxist left's anti-white rhetoric is an "invitation to genocide"

    This needed it's own thread.

    Dinesh D'Souza addresses this particular talk, and agrees:

    This is an invitation to genocide.



    https://rumble.com/vigmep-these-left...te-people.html

    @TheCount basically said I was insane for saying the exact same thing...I suppose D'Souza is insane as well.

    @Brian4Liberty - what am doing wrong WRT embedding a "Rumble" video?
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 06-13-2021 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Embedded Rumble video.
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    This needed it's own thread.

    Dinesh D'Souza addresses this particular talk, and agrees:

    This is an invitation to genocide.



    https://rumble.com/vigmep-these-left...te-people.html

    @TheCount basically said I was insane for saying the exact same thing...I suppose D'Souza is insane as well.

    @Brian4Liberty - what am doing wrong WRT embedding a "Rumble" video?
    Fixed it for you. You just use the five character code from the embed URL, and wrap it with the Rumble button in the editor (After Twitter button, right before the Vimeo button).
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

    Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  4. #3
    But Democrats rest assure us that white genocide is just a conspiracy theory rooted in nothing.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  5. #4
    Conflating different topics, whiteness vs. white people... that crazy shrink has received universal negative reaction and has effectively been cancelled...


    How much of this do I need to watch to get to your point?
    "The abiding purpose of every nationalist is to secure more power and more prestige, not for himself but for the nation or other unit in which he has chosen to sink his own individuality."
    -George Orwell, "Notes on nationalism"

  6. #5
    The video was posted today, and unless he recorded it a while ago he's either flatly lying about the lack of reaction to the shrink's talk, or else doesn't do even the most basic research about the things that he's talking about:

    https://www.foxnews.com/us/yale-psyc...g-white-people

    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...chool-n1269884



    He goes on, later in the video, to talk about what whiteness means, and the quote he himself uses states that white people are susceptible to whiteness. Everywhere else in the video he acts as though whiteness = being white. Which it is not. Whiteness is a bull$#@!, mostly meaningless term used by academics pursuing mostly useless degrees and mostly useless research.

    The Yale psychologist was not talking about whiteness. She was talking about white people. Nowhere in the video does he explain how this is connected to the rest of what he's saying. Nowhere does he explain the terms that he's using. Why? Because it's scarier that way.

    He talks about academics sanctioning or allowing, of college presidents agreeing with the type of talk that the Yale shrink, Khilanai, gave. But he didn't name anyone who sanctioned it or agreed with it. Are there such people? Can he provide any examples?



    Remember that thing that upset you in that other thread, where Obama said that the media you consume is stoking your fears? This is that media. It's a collection of selective references to disconnected things presented in such a way that they seem connected even when they're not. Like much of the other media that you consume, is designed to stoke a very particular fear which you clearly have. It's obviously working.
    "The abiding purpose of every nationalist is to secure more power and more prestige, not for himself but for the nation or other unit in which he has chosen to sink his own individuality."
    -George Orwell, "Notes on nationalism"

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Conflating different topics, whiteness vs. white people
    Didn't you bother to read any of those search results?

    Whiteness is the default outlook of all white people, according to CRT.

    They are one in the same to the Marxist mob.

    that crazy shrink has received universal negative reaction and has effectively been cancelled
    She has lost her job?

    Been banned from all social media?

    Banned from speaking at colleges and universities?

    She has lost her professional licenses?

    How much of this do I need to watch to get to your point?
    Limited government, individual liberty, free markets, private property, rule of law and individualism itself, have all been labeled "white supremacy" and therefore marked for destruction by the Marxist mob.

    If you care about any of those things, then you need to watch as much as you need to understand I am right about this.

    Or not...YMMV
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-14-2021 at 02:25 AM.
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    The video was posted today, and unless he recorded it a while ago he's either flatly lying about the lack of reaction to the shrink's talk, or else doesn't do even the most basic research about the things that he's talking about:

    https://www.foxnews.com/us/yale-psyc...g-white-people

    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...chool-n1269884

    He goes on, later in the video, to talk about what whiteness means, and the quote he himself uses states that white people are susceptible to whiteness. Everywhere else in the video he acts as though whiteness = being white. Which it is not. Whiteness is a bull$#@!, mostly meaningless term used by academics pursuing mostly useless degrees and mostly useless research.

    The Yale psychologist was not talking about whiteness. She was talking about white people. Nowhere in the video does he explain how this is connected to the rest of what he's saying. Nowhere does he explain the terms that he's using. Why? Because it's scarier that way.
    Already explained this in the previous post.

    Whiteness is the universal mindset of all white people.

    One in the same and inseparable.

    He talks about academics sanctioning or allowing, of college presidents agreeing with the type of talk that the Yale shrink, Khilanai, gave. But he didn't name anyone who sanctioned it or agreed with it. Are there such people? Can he provide any examples?
    In the interview I posted, the interviewer stated that the talk was "well received" and Khilinani confirmed that.

    Certainly Yale was not too concerned, given their weaksauce response and comment.

    Remember that thing that upset you in that other thread, where Obama said that the media you consume is stoking your fears? This is that media. It's a collection of selective references to disconnected things presented in such a way that they seem connected even when they're not. Like much of the other media that you consume, is designed to stoke a very particular fear which you clearly have. It's obviously working.
    I've noticed this trend and been remarking on it for years now.

    Whatever media is reporting, they are late to the party.

    So, all these people, saying all the same thing, with all the same justifications and all the same solutions and all the same culprits for all the same afflictions...to you, are nothing more than random occurrences with no connection whatsoever?

    If so, then you are the one who is nuts.

    Clearly there is a design.

    I see it.

    And so does D'Souza.
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Conflating different topics, whiteness vs. white people... that crazy shrink has received universal negative reaction and has effectively been cancelled...


    How much of this do I need to watch to get to your point?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C61D163E-F763-4293-A5BC-B39A6765046B.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	327.6 KB 
ID:	8227
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.


    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    ///
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Conflating different topics, whiteness vs. white people...


    LOL. Cultural marxist double talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

  13. #11
    I hate Dinesh but he is right here.

    The Goal of the evil left is genocide against whites.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Didn't you bother to read any of those search results?
    Did you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Whiteness is the default outlook of all white people, according to CRT.
    Is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    They are one in the same to the Marxist mob.
    Are they?


    You're just stating as facts things which you heard in other videos and read in other stories.

    If they are one and the same according to the Marxist mob, then why are they not the same in the definition quoted by D'Souza in his video? Was he just not able to find a correct, "Marxist" definition from some other paper, from some other Marxist academic? Maybe he's a Marxist academic himself?


    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    She has lost her job?
    She is self-employed with her own private practice. I doubt she'll fire herself.

    There are claims that her practice is now closed but they aren't from anywhere reliable. And it seems like she doesn't even have a physical office.

    https://www.google.com/maps/place/Dr...!4d-73.9542559


    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Been banned from all social media?
    Why?

    Her talk was "cancelled," does that count?


    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Banned from speaking at colleges and universities?
    Preemptively? How? That's not even how that works.


    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    She has lost her professional licenses?
    Why would she?



    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Limited government, individual liberty, free markets, private property, rule of law and individualism itself, have all been labeled "white supremacy" and therefore marked for destruction by the Marxist mob.

    If you care about any of those things, then you need to watch as much as you need to understand I am right about this.

    Or not...YMMV
    I'm not really sure what any of this has to do with the content of the thread. I understand that this is your identity now, that it's essentially a religious belief of yours, but it's unrelated.
    "The abiding purpose of every nationalist is to secure more power and more prestige, not for himself but for the nation or other unit in which he has chosen to sink his own individuality."
    -George Orwell, "Notes on nationalism"

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I'm not really sure what any of this has to do with the content of the thread. I understand that this is your identity now, that it's essentially a religious belief of yours, but it's unrelated.
    Which in your context it is an irrational belief.

    Why?

    Why should I ignore all these people calling for and working politically for the removal of white people from the public square, either through political means, replacement or outright genocide?

    What's your inside info?
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Which in your context it is an irrational belief.
    Yeah.


    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Why?

    Why should I ignore all these people calling for and working politically for the removal of white people from the public square, either through political means, replacement or outright genocide?

    What's your inside info?
    Because you treat whites as individuals and object to the actions of white crackpots and criminals being ascribed to all whites... and then do precisely the thing that you oppose to other groups.


    It's pure, refined collectivism from a supposed individualist.
    "The abiding purpose of every nationalist is to secure more power and more prestige, not for himself but for the nation or other unit in which he has chosen to sink his own individuality."
    -George Orwell, "Notes on nationalism"

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    It's pure, refined collectivism from a supposed individualist.
    I don't need to pick up every rattlesnake in the woods to know they will bite me.
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I don't need to pick up every rattlesnake in the woods to know they will bite me.
    At least you're aware that you're a collectivist now.
    "The abiding purpose of every nationalist is to secure more power and more prestige, not for himself but for the nation or other unit in which he has chosen to sink his own individuality."
    -George Orwell, "Notes on nationalism"



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    At least you're aware that you're a collectivist now.
    That's how things are in this world.

    Sometimes collective action is needed...raising a barn, defending the country, putting out a housefire.

    Sometimes collective identification is needed.

    Denying that is as foolish as trans-queeers denying that there are only two genders and sexes.

    And I'm not even saying I am in favor of collectively denying people rights based on the group they are in.

    That is what my enemies are saying and doing.

    They are saying it as a cohesive, collective group.

    An army of darkness.

    Calling me a collectivist is as insignificant and impotent to me as Ibriham Kendi calling me a racist.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-22-2021 at 03:49 PM.
    According to government's own numbers, over half a MILLION people are dead, just in the US alone, because of a man made virus designed to be even more deadly than what would be found in nature, released, possibly on purpose, from a Chinese lab, a virus that that was created from funding and prior research given to the Chinese scientists by our own government because we, in fit of sanity, pulled the plug on funding here.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    At least you're aware that you're a collectivist now.
    AF isn't saying all Germans were Nazis. This isn't about racial collectivism from his "side".
    His "collectivism" includes only those who ratchet up hatred against his race, and thus him.

    It's not collectivist to recognize a subset in society who's ideology is destructive.

    Presuming you are a white man, are you racist, "The Count"? Are you to blame for white supremacy?
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    AF isn't saying all Germans were Nazis. This isn't about racial collectivism from his "side".
    His "collectivism" includes only those who ratchet up hatred against his race, and thus him.


    It's not collectivist to recognize a subset in society who's ideology is destructive.
    Doesn't quite seem to square with advocacy for racial separation and suggestions that whites should avoid blacks at all costs.


    Unless black is an ideology now, that is.


    Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Presuming you are a white man, are you racist, "The Count"? Are you to blame for white supremacy?
    Neither. I don't find it hard to judge people individually regardless of their ethnicity. I'm just... well, not a collectivist.
    "The abiding purpose of every nationalist is to secure more power and more prestige, not for himself but for the nation or other unit in which he has chosen to sink his own individuality."
    -George Orwell, "Notes on nationalism"

  23. #20

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Doesn't quite seem to square with advocacy for racial separation and suggestions that whites should avoid blacks at all costs.
    I missed that part.
    And btw, I see nothing inherently wrong with someone choosing to AVOID anyone, based on any criteria they choose. That isn't collectivism.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-14-2021, 07:45 AM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-16-2021, 01:08 PM
  3. "WHITE GENOCIDE NOW!" - 2019 Women's March in NYC
    By Swordsmyth in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-27-2019, 10:41 AM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-06-2018, 02:49 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 06:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •