Thread: 'Oh my God, I'm in a whale's mouth'

'Oh my God, I'm in a whale's mouth'

'Oh my God, I'm in a whale's mouth': Lobster diver says he was 'swallowed' by humpback whale off Mass. coast but whale spit him out

BRECK DUMAS June 11, 2021

A lobster diver says he is "bruised up" but doing all right after a humpback whale purportedly "swallowed" him off the coast of Massachusetts.

Michael Packard, 56, told the media he was 45 feet down when he ended up fully inside the huge whale's mouth, but the animal spit him back out after 30 seconds or so.

What are the details?
    Packard wrote in a Facebook post Friday:

"Hi everyone, I just want to clarify what happened to me today. I was lobster diving and A humpback whale tried to eat me. I was in his closed mouth for about 30 to 40 seconds before he rose to the surface and spit me out. I am very bruised up but have no broken bones. I want to thank the Provincetown rescue squad for there (sic) caring and help."
    The commercial lobsterman was taken to the hospital after the ordeal, and upon release he recalled what happened to WBZ-TV.

"All of a sudden I just felt this huge bump and everything went dark," he told the outlet.

After initially thinking he had been bitten by a shark, Packard began feeling around and realized, "Oh my God, I'm in a whale's mouth."

He said at that point he figured it would mean the end of his time here on earth, and his thoughts turned to his wife and their two sons, who are 12 and 15. But before long, the whale took him to the surface of the water and spit him out.

'Thank God it wasn't a white shark'
    Packard's sister, Cynthia Packard, told the Cape Cod Times that Josiah Mayo, a crewman on Packard's ship, saw the whale surface and fling Packard out. According to Cynthia, Mayo thought that the whale was a great white shark at first.

"Thank God it wasn't a white shark," she told the outlet. "He sees them all the time out there. He must have thought he was done."

Fox News noted that Packard explained that he was able to breathe while inside the whale's mouth because he was still wearing scuba gear.

Jooke Robbins, director of Humpback Whale Studies at the Center for Coastal Studies in Provincetown, told the Cape Cod Times that humpback whales are not aggressive toward humans, and incidents of them injuring people are so rare that they're next to nonexistent.

"Based on what was described, this would have to be a mistake and an accident on the part of the humpback," Robbins said.
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/lobste...e-spit-him-out
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And then he we went to Ninevah.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Catch and release human fishing.

Sounds like fun hobby.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Catch and release human fishing.

Sounds like fun hobby.
    The whale’s thinking: “Oh look, one of those humans fell out of their boat. Better take it back up to the surface where it belongs before it drowns.”
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The whale’s thinking: “Oh look, one of those humans fell out of their boat. Better take it back up to the surface where it belongs before it drowns.”
    LOL. At least he didn't put the human in a whale zoo.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    LOL. At least he didn't put the human in a whale zoo.
    Or maybe he did .
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

He should have stayed in that whale's mouth and then live the rest of his life in it's stomach.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 06-12-2021 at 02:17 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.