Thread: Media Spins Fauci-Linked “Lab Leak”, Chinese Virologist Insists COVID Deliberate Bio-Weapon

Media Spins Fauci-Linked “Lab Leak”, Chinese Virologist Insists COVID Deliberate Bio-Weapon

Are we seeing what the media is doing here trying to spin it as just a lil ole "leak?"

https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/...te-bio-weapon/

As the walls close in on Fauci who is embroiled in evidence that he approved NIH funding for dangerous gain-of-function research at Wuhan lab, Chinese virologist and exile Dr. Li-Meng Chen defies the current media convention of referring to the scandal as a “lab leak,” implying an accident, rather than a deliberately engineered, deliberately released bio-weapon developed under orders from the Chinese Communist Party (CCP.)

Dr. Li-Meng Yan has said repeatedly that COVID, in her words last year:

"is a modern bioweapon in an unrestricted way."

Furthermore, Dr. Yan has said hidden characteristics have been built into the virus which are not immediately apparent. Dr. Yan said on Tucker Carlson recently:

“there are more things more secret hidden in the virus although you may not see the outcome immediately.” (Remarks starting about 12:30 in video)

After a year of relentless attacks by the media for her views, which rested on the premise that COVID was man-made, Dr. Yan has been roundly vindicated. Earlier this year she was joined by former CDC Director Redfield, who also decided COVID was made in a lab.

In January Fox News journalist and Hoover Institution Fellow Steve Hilton uncovered NIH grant documents which showed that Fauci had approved of funding for research that was banned in the US to Wuhan lab.

Last May 2020, General Jack Keane, a retired American four-star general, former Vice Chief of Staff of the Army and Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient, made news when he said that Chinese President Xi had “weaponized” the COVID virus:

“He has weaponized COVID-19….I mean, [Xi] actually used that disease to spread it around the world because he thought it would destroy Western democracies’ economies, and he’s been able to accomplish that,”
    Last month, a senior intellectual within the Chinese Communist Party declared “victory” over the US in “biological war.” MORE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    $#@!tiest ‘bio weapon’ ever.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Are we seeing what the media is doing here trying to spin it as just a lil ole "leak?"

As the walls close in on Fauci who is embroiled in evidence that he approved NIH funding for dangerous gain-of-function research at Wuhan lab, Chinese virologist and exile Dr. Li-Meng Chen defies the current media convention of referring to the scandal as a “lab leak,” implying an accident, rather than a deliberately engineered, deliberately released bio-weapon developed under orders from the Chinese Communist Party (CCP.)

Furthermore, Dr. Yan has said hidden characteristics have been built into the virus which are not immediately apparent. Dr. Yan said on Tucker Carlson recently:

“there are more things more secret hidden in the virus although you may not see the outcome immediately.” (Remarks starting about 12:30 in video)

After a year of relentless attacks by the media for her views, which rested on the premise that COVID was man-made, Dr. Yan has been roundly vindicated. Earlier this year she was joined by former CDC Director Redfield, who also decided COVID was made in a lab.

In January Fox News journalist and Hoover Institution Fellow Steve Hilton uncovered NIH grant documents which showed that Fauci had approved of funding for research that was banned in the US to Wuhan lab.

Last May 2020, General Jack Keane, a retired American four-star general, former Vice Chief of Staff of the Army and Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient, made news when he said that Chinese President Xi had “weaponized” the COVID virus:

“He has weaponized COVID-19….I mean, [Xi] actually used that disease to spread it around the world because he thought it would destroy Western democracies’ economies, and he’s been able to accomplish that,”
    Last month, a senior intellectual within the Chinese Communist Party declared “victory” over the US in “biological war.” MORE
    Hmmm....interesting.

Here is a question none of my "trust the science" friends can answer. Why is gain of function research okay?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenard Butler View Post

Typical junk Chinese product I guess.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Accidental release is believable and likely, even inevitable.

Release on purpose of an indiscriminate weapon is possible if a psychopathic person did it, but highly unlikely to be done by any government.

I saw this original interview, and thought that this Doctor is losing credibility.

On the other hand, if the Chinese were the sole producers of vaccines, it would be possible for a Chinese business interest to release it on purpose to make money. That would fit the Chinese steroetype.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 06-11-2021 at 05:18 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

It needed help from a complicit Media.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Here is a question none of my "trust the science" friends can answer.
    Why is gain of function research okay?
    Because Psychological Manipulation/Mind Control was found to be "Okay" years ago?

Because the US is too big to Prosecute?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I don't think it was a bioweapon, it's not that deadly. I think it was a gain of function experiment that got out of the lab in Wuhan. All the evidence is just too overwhelming for this to be a coincidence.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Really?! I suppose if by “bio” you limit that to physical biology. But if you consider what it did to psychological functions, and how it caused humans to destroy the world economy, then I’d say it was pretty damned effective!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

It depends on your goal for the use of the weapon. Seems to be pretty effective to me if your goal is a permanent communist world takevoer.

See: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...remain-forever

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I don't think it was a bioweapon, it's not that deadly. I think it was a gain of function experiment that got out of the lab in Wuhan. All the evidence is just too overwhelming for this to be a coincidence.
    Do you consider tear gas a chemical weapon? It's not supposed to be deadly at all. It has the exact effect that it's meant to have. If you have the goal of killing off all of humanity then no it's not a good bioweapon. If your goal is to be just deadly enough to scare the entire world into submission...then damn it's an awesome bioweapon! And what exaclty is the point of "gain of function" of a virus that can kill people except to be used as a weapon? I do not at all buy the "We need to create a more deadly virus so we can know how to fight it" argument. That makes no logical sense.

Accidental release is believable and likely, even inevitable.

Release on purpose of an indiscriminate weapon is possible if a psychopathic person did it, but highly unlikely to be done by any government.

I saw this original interview, and thought that this Doctor is losing credibility.

On the other hand, if the Chinese were the sole producers of vaccines, it would be possible for a Chinese business interest to release it on purpose to make money. That would fit the Chinese steroetype.
    Why is that unlikely? U.S. government researches infected Guatamalen prisoners and military with siphylus.

And you're making the mistake of conflating rogue elements in the government with the entire government.

See:

It is extremely unlikely that there was a secret joint session of congress where the president signed a secret bill and the SCOTUS secretly approved the action to develop a COVID virus as a bioweapon, but it's not extremely unlikely that government beuracrats did this to create a bioweapon. Again I'll ask you the question I have asked the "trust the science" crowd (not saying you're in that crowd), since I first learned of gain of function research last year. What possible motive could there be for doing gain of function research on a deadly virus other than to create a bioweapon? If you do research on how to increase the yield of a nuclear bomb, everyone understands that to be weapons research. Why is this any different?

I agree that SARS2 was a bioweapon which was INTENTIONALLY released - but it was released by the CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY AND THE PENTAGON - NOT THE CCP -

Fauci was working for the CIA/Pentagon - the military industrial complex now includes Healthcare

1) The former director of the CDC admitted that the agency engineered viruses which were sent to Iraq to be used in Iran ;

2- The Pentagon commissioned virologist Yoshihiro Kawaoka of the University of Wisconsin-Madison to genetically manipulate the 2009 strain of pandemic flu in order for it to “escape” the control of the immune system’s neutralizing antibodies, effectively making the human population defenseless against its reemergence

3- During 2019 Netanyahu was adamantly demanding that Trump attack China because the latter was ignoring sanctions against Iran. China and Iran were the first countries infected.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Do you consider tear gas a chemical weapon? It's not supposed to be deadly at all. It has the exact effect that it's meant to have. If you have the goal of killing off all of humanity then no it's not a good bioweapon. If your goal is to be just deadly enough to scare the entire world into submission...then damn it's an awesome bioweapon! And what exaclty is the point of "gain of function" of a virus that can kill people except to be used as a weapon? I do not at all buy the "We need to create a more deadly virus so we can know how to fight it" argument. That makes no logical sense.
    Scientists tend to do things for no reason other than to see if they can, regardless of the consequences.

Scientists tend to do things for no reason other than to see if they can, regardless of the consequences.
    I have watched kids pull the wings off a bug too.
    Because they can.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Filed under "they would never do that",,
    https://patri-x.com/french-bread-spi...ons-killing-5/
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Scientists Use Scalps From Aborted Babies to Create “Humanized Mice” for Research

https://www.lifenews.com/2020/12/18/...ious-research/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C2989946-9C96-4FB0-A228-BB53A966E76E.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	8207
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Yeah.....but this is different. They were getting government grant money and sending that grant money to government researchers in other countries. To get that money you have to justify it. This isn't creating a mouse with an ear on its back (although that's actually useful). We did bioweapons research until that was banned. Since then we've continued to do bioweapons research, only we call it "defensive" bioweapons research. That kind of makes sense if you know the enemy has anthrax to make anthrax yourself to know how to defeat it. But it this case money was sent to our arch "enemy" to help the create a more deadly virus. No, the "scientists just being scientists" explanation makes no sense either. Also I see you ignored my pint about tear gas.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Yeah...but @69360 would say that was "Just because they can." However the CIA has long looked at how to weaponize psychodelic drugs. So it wasn't a "just because they can" experiment.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Scientists Use Scalps From Aborted Babies to Create “Humanized Mice” for Research

https://www.lifenews.com/2020/12/18/...ious-research/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C2989946-9C96-4FB0-A228-BB53A966E76E.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	8207
    As distrubing as this is, I would consider this an example of what @69360 was saying with regards to scientists doing things for no other reason than to see if they can. Or I would even go a step further and say there was a potential benefit to the research. Staph is already a pathogen that kills people. Doing experiements on humanized mice with aborted fetal tissue grafted onto them to better understand how staph, an already existing pathogen, affects humans could lead to better ways to prevent and treat staph, again an already existing pathogen. Also from your link it sounds like human organs were being grown on the mice. There is a severe shortage of transplant organs. So there's another potential benefit. In fact, the more I think of it, this is the opposite of @69360's point in that it's not "doing things for no other reason except that they can" but rather "doing something unethical for a potential benefit to mankind." Dr. Mengela's research on hypothermia, where he put Jewish prisoners in freezing water bringing them to near death to see if he could revive them, is credited for saving many lives in the decades since it happened. Same thing. Unethical research done for a potential benefit.

The design requirements were for it not to be too deadly, just deadly enough to start the panic with enough pumping up by the media and a criminally insane, murderous policy of suppressing remedies like HCQ and Ivermectin. They also needed Cuomo and other governors putting COVID patients into nursing homes. Which they executed flawlessly. Otherwise it would have amounted to a bad flu season, if that.

The design requirements were for it not to be too deadly, just deadly enough to start the panic with enough pumping up by the media and a criminally insane, murderous policy of suppressing remedies like HCQ and Ivermectin. They also needed Cuomo and other governors putting COVID patients into nursing homes. Which they executed flawlessly. Otherwise it would have amounted to a bad flu season, if that.
    And steam. Don't forget steam. But yeah, that's the way it was designed.

And steam. Don't forget steam. But yeah, that's the way it was designed.
    Right gotcha. Steam with a few drops of clove oil.