Thread: Oh crap! I just killed Lola!

Exclamation Oh crap! I just killed Lola!

Virginia Tech Football Player Says He Killed Tinder Match After Discovering He Was a Man

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/202...ng-he-was-man/

Warner Todd Huston10 Jun 20214,002

Virginia Tech freshman linebacker Isimemen Etute has been accused of beating a man to death for catfishing him on Tinder.

The 18-year-old player reportedly told the Blacksburg Police that he went to an apartment expecting to meet a woman named “Angie” that he said he met on the dating app, according to the Roanoke Times.

Instead of meeting a woman as expected, though, prosecutors say Etute met 40-year-old Jerry Smith.

Furious, Etute left the man’s apartment but police say he returned on May 31. It was then he reportedly attacked the man. Investigators say that Etute admitted to them that he punched the man in the face five times and then “stomped” him.

Investigators also said that Etute didn’t call the police even though he heard “bubbling and gurgling” coming from the victim. Police found Smith’s body a day later. An autopsy revealed that Smith died of blunt trauma and all the bones in his face were broken.

Etute was arrested on June 2 and was charged with second-degree murder.

At a hearing on Wednesday, Etute’s attorney said that the attack was more than just “more than someone just showing up to an apartment and punching someone.”

During the hearing, Etute said the charges have hit him “real hard.”

“I’m trying to stay strong for the people that support me, I feel like I’ve let a lot of people down … I’m truly sorry for my actions,” he told the court.

Etute’s lawyer, Jimmy Turk, later told the media that the incident is an example of why someone shouldn’t misrepresent themselves.

“Nobody deserves to die, but I don’t mind saying, don’t pretend you are something that you are not,” Turk said after the hearing. “Don’t target or lure anyone under that perception. That’s just wrong.”

Etute was released to monitored home confinement on a $75,000 bond.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Obviously the fellow feared for his masculinity and what it would mean if he had been seen looking for sex with man.

So he’s released on $75k bond. I get the misrepresentation of Smith and the response of Etute. What’s troubling to me is he left and came back the next day to “stomp” him. Doesn’t that make it premeditated?
    Maybe there’s more to this story.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    So he’s released on $75k bond. I get the misrepresentation of Smith and the response of Etute. What’s troubling to me is he left and came back the next day to “stomp” him. Doesn’t that make it premeditated?
    Maybe he came back and his date threw him out because he didn't like him.

Yeah....he probably pled down to 2nd degree murder. Sounds like the got a confession in exchange for a deal.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Virginia Tech Football Player Says He Killed Tinder Match After Discovering He Was a Man

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/202...ng-he-was-man/

Warner Todd Huston10 Jun 20214,002

Virginia Tech freshman linebacker Isimemen Etute has been accused of beating a man to death for catfishing him on Tinder.

The 18-year-old player reportedly told the Blacksburg Police that he went to an apartment expecting to meet a woman named “Angie” that he said he met on the dating app, according to the Roanoke Times.

Instead of meeting a woman as expected, though, prosecutors say Etute met 40-year-old Jerry Smith.

Furious, Etute left the man’s apartment but police say he returned on May 31. It was then he reportedly attacked the man. Investigators say that Etute admitted to them that he punched the man in the face five times and then “stomped” him.

Investigators also said that Etute didn’t call the police even though he heard “bubbling and gurgling” coming from the victim. Police found Smith’s body a day later. An autopsy revealed that Smith died of blunt trauma and all the bones in his face were broken.

Etute was arrested on June 2 and was charged with second-degree murder.

At a hearing on Wednesday, Etute’s attorney said that the attack was more than just “more than someone just showing up to an apartment and punching someone.”

During the hearing, Etute said the charges have hit him “real hard.”

“I’m trying to stay strong for the people that support me, I feel like I’ve let a lot of people down … I’m truly sorry for my actions,” he told the court.

Etute’s lawyer, Jimmy Turk, later told the media that the incident is an example of why someone shouldn’t misrepresent themselves.

“Nobody deserves to die, but I don’t mind saying, don’t pretend you are something that you are not,” Turk said after the hearing. “Don’t target or lure anyone under that perception. That’s just wrong.”

Etute was released to monitored home confinement on a $75,000 bond.
    Hmmmm....Jerry Smith sounds like a white guy. Let me see what I find.....

Yep. So I wonder how the media will spin this one?

Edit: And for the life of me I don't know why gay guys gun for straight guys so much. This doesn't excuse the murder (inexecusible) but I just don't get it. If sexual preference is fixed at birth....? But straight guys try to hit on lesbians so maybe this is just "turn about is fair play" or something.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 06-11-2021 at 03:13 PM.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Hmmmm....Jerry Smith sounds like a white guy. Let me see what I find.....

Edit: And for the life of me I don't know why gay guys gun for straight guys so much. This doesn't excuse the murder (inexecusible) but I just don't get it. If sexual preference is fixed at birth....? But straight guys try to hit on lesbians so maybe this is just "turn about is fair play" or something.
    The 5 o'clock shadow should have been a dead giveaway.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    The 5 o'clock shadow should have been a dead giveaway.
    Yeah. And these days it's best to voice/video verify.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    ....Edit: And for the life of me I don't know why gay guys gun for straight guys so much...
    No gadar?
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Will the alumni association make bail for him to get him back on the field?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9743F288-0FEB-4F4F-B143-B1D8036847C6.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	454.0 KB 
ID:	8195
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

There’s that “stomping” thing again.

It should be a crime. If something intimate/sexual actually happens without telling the person, it is akin to a sexual assault or rape.

Very likely. Technically speaking, all of the online correspondences should be attainable via warrant. Was there really a deception involved? Or was this a case of after the fact guilt?
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 06-11-2021 at 04:44 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Was there really a deception involved? Or was this a case of after the fact guilt?
    Hummer regret.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Hummer regret.
    Seems to be the case.

A former Virginia Tech football player faces second-degree murder charges for allegedly killing a sexual partner he met on the dating app Tinder after learning the person had been born male.

Isimemen David Etute, 18, of Virginia Beach, told police he had matched with someone named “Angie” on Tinder. On April 10, he visited the victim’s apartment in Blacksburg, Virginia, for oral sex. He returned to the apartment on May 31 to engage in sex, only to discover that “Angie” was Jerry Paul Smith, a 4o-year-old restaurant worker, whose family identified him as an out gay man.
    Etute’s defense lawyer, James Turk, argued in court that there were extenuating circumstances that led to the altercation between his client and Smith, claiming Smith had solicited the 18-year-old for sex and that Etute did not know Smith was a man during their first sexual encounter.
    https://www.metroweekly.com/2021/06/...-acquaintance/
    LOL. “Born male”? Judging by his adult pictures, he lived his entire life as a male.

The “did not know” defense is looking pretty ridiculous. Did he not know the guy was 40 too?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The “did not know” defense is looking pretty ridiculous. Did he not know the guy was 40 too?
    Hummer regret + beer goggles? This is starting to feel like a parlay bet.

H.L. Mencken

[QUOTE=jmdrake;7043237]Hmmmm....Jerry Smith sounds like a white guy. Let me see what I find.....

Easy.
    Media: "There's still a city named Blacksburg?" This is inappropriate. We need to cancel that.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “As this case unfolds, I hope that people will realize that transgender men, women, and nonbinary people are on Tinder and have a right to be there, and that presenting oneself as any gender online is not the same thing as catfishing. Trans people do not owe anyone disclosure about their upbringing, their anatomy, or their past.”
    This is insanity. I have no issue with these people calling themselves whatever gender or lack of they choose. I really don't care. But it it is in no way acceptable to be on a dating website and arrange to have sex with a man who thinks you have a vagina when you have a penis.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Name:	9743F288-0FEB-4F4F-B143-B1D8036847C6.png 
Size:	454.0 KB 
ID:	8195
    I'll never eat a green M & M again.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    I'll never eat a green M & M again.
    “Again “

So you have eaten them in the past then…
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Name:	220149DA-A5D1-48A7-A132-6BA23C759995.png 
Size:	353.2 KB 
ID:	8206
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    “Again “

So you have eaten them in the past then…
    LOL evidently I didn't check close enough. smdh.

Not Guilty.

Former Virginia Tech football player Isimemen Etute found not guilty in beating death of Blacksburg man

https://roanoke.com/news/local/crime...834bc5978.html

Mike Niziolek May 27, 2022

CHRISTIANSBURG — Former Virginia Tech football player Isimemen Etute was found not guilty Friday in the beating death of Jerry Paul Smith following a three-day trial in Montgomery County Circuit Court.

The second-degree murder case drew widespread attention last year because of the unusual circumstances: a college athlete who admitted fatally beating an openly gay man who had posed as a woman on Tinder to initiate a sexual encounter. Etute’s attorneys argued the beating was self-defense in a confrontation between the two in which the man’s true identity was revealed.

When the verdict was read to the courtroom, Etute’s father, David, collapsed in his seat while his wife Nichelle sobbed. Etute lifted his defense attorney Jimmy Turk off the ground in a bear hug with both of them crying. Smith’s family quickly left the room.

Turk spoke to reporters outside the courthouse after watching bailiffs remove the ankle bracelet Etute had been required to wear since being bonded out of jail on June 9.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Not Guilty.

Former Virginia Tech football player Isimemen Etute found not guilty in beating death of Blacksburg man

https://roanoke.com/news/local/crime...834bc5978.html

Mike Niziolek May 27, 2022

CHRISTIANSBURG — Former Virginia Tech football player Isimemen Etute was found not guilty Friday in the beating death of Jerry Paul Smith following a three-day trial in Montgomery County Circuit Court.

The second-degree murder case drew widespread attention last year because of the unusual circumstances: a college athlete who admitted fatally beating an openly gay man who had posed as a woman on Tinder to initiate a sexual encounter. Etute’s attorneys argued the beating was self-defense in a confrontation between the two in which the man’s true identity was revealed.

When the verdict was read to the courtroom, Etute’s father, David, collapsed in his seat while his wife Nichelle sobbed. Etute lifted his defense attorney Jimmy Turk off the ground in a bear hug with both of them crying. Smith’s family quickly left the room.

Turk spoke to reporters outside the courthouse after watching bailiffs remove the ankle bracelet Etute had been required to wear since being bonded out of jail on June 9.
    The power of the jury.

Good!