Thread: Anecdotal evidence - did your family/friends/colleagues get vaccinated?

Anecdotal evidence - did your family/friends/colleagues get vaccinated?

And do they generally trust what they're being told?

My family and most of my friends got the vaccine and do trust what they're being told. I have friends/family who are somewhat-to-very mistrustful of government, yet they still trust the vaccine. Some of these people have jobs that should really illustrate to them not to "trust the system" yet they still completely buy in to what they're being told. It's extremely disheartening to see people not be able to apply what they've seen to what they're being told but it is an a somewhat fascinating concept. It really shows the power of propaganda. I can't imagine what the next level of propaganda will be if things go very wrong with the vaccine and the tide of public opinion starts to turn.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Almost everyone I know of got the jab. The propaganda, fear, peer pressure, and medical malpractice are too much for the majority of people to overcome.

But I do know of 3 other people who did not fall for the propaganda.

A lot of people trust their regular Doctors, who are mostly members of the pharma-medical-complex, and they simply repeat the company line. They might as well be salespeople for the pharma companies.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

My brothers got the jabs.

I think most of the people I work with too.

At work, if you have not gotten the jab, you have to wear a mask.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

One of my kids did. She gave in to pressure from friends who wouldn't visit if she didn't. The other 5 members of our household did not and will not.

I didn't. Most people I know got it. One person very close to me said there is no way in hell she will take it, but she tells everyone she did get it just to avoid awkwardness.

Occasionally people look at me odd when I say I didn't get it. However, once I tell them that I have bad reactions to vaccines, they seem to understand.

Two in the house got it.
    and Two of us will not.

My wife's Doctor is not pressuring her,(surprisingly), offered it,,without pushing it. She declined.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Everyone but immediate family. I showed them all the VAERS data before they allegedy began curating it. I get in constant fights with relatives trying to pressure my family into getting the shot. More often than not people I know who got the shot got sick 3-4 days. I was only sick with what I'm pretty sure was COVID for one day.

There's no point in debating people who already got the shot. Psychologically they need to be believe it's safe and effective, because they are already in too deep.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Everyone but immediate family. I showed them all the VAERS data before they allegedy began curating it. I get in constant fights with relatives trying to pressure my family into getting the shot. More often than not people I know who got the shot got sick 3-4 days. I was only sick with what I'm pretty sure was COVID for one day.

There's no point in debating people who already got the shot. Psychologically they need to be believe it's safe and effective, because they are already in too deep.
    That's my experience. I have no qualms about giving my opinion on it, but you're correct that once a person decides to get the jab, they have a vested mental commitment to defending that position.

Most people react with absoloute shock when you tell them you didn't get the jab, and the actual reasons why.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No one in my family received it that I'm aware of. What amazes me is that basically everyone else that I know of outside of my family has got the jab. Many of these people swore they wouldn't for the past year. They faced so much social pressure, they caved.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I didn't. Most people I know got it. One person very close to me said there is no way in hell she will take it, but she tells everyone she did get it just to avoid awkwardness.

Occasionally people look at me odd when I say I didn't get it. However, once I tell them that I have bad reactions to vaccines, they seem to understand.
    I lie to everyone except family if asked and say I got it. I have better things to do with my life than argue with the moral/virtue police.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I lie to everyone except family if asked and say I got it. I have better things to do with my life than argue with the moral/virtue police.
    No vaccine? You are the enemy.

Nearly everyone I know got it. I get in arguments about it on the regular now.

Outside of my household, I know of only two holdouts. There are others that I think are holdouts because they shut up like me when everyone else is bragging about their jabs, but can't say for sure. I suspect the two holdouts I know will cave eventually. Not sure about the wife and kids. Hope not, I'd like to see grandchildren. As for me, I'm not getting it. Ever.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

None in my household . When any dems ask about it i tell them they got it too early that soon pelosi - schumer- biden will offer 1 million to get it.
    Do something Danke

Most people are weak with no spine.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members