Thread: Passengers on first fully vaccinated North American cruise test positive for COVID

Passengers on first fully vaccinated North American cruise test positive for COVID

https://breaking911.com/2-passengers...ive-for-covid/

“Today two guests sharing a stateroom onboard Celebrity Millennium tested positive for COVID-19 while conducting the required end of cruise testing. The individuals are asymptomatic and currently in isolation and being monitored by our medical team. We are conducting contact tracing, expediting testing for all close contacts and closely monitoring the situation.
    Celebrity Millennium is sailing with fully vaccinated crew and guests and following comprehensive protocols that align with our destination partners and exceed CDC guidelines to protect the health and safety of our guests. All guests on Celebrity Millennium were required to show proof of vaccination as well as a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours before sailing from St. Maarten this past Saturday. This situation demonstrates that our rigorous health and safety protocols work to protect our crew, guests and the communities we visit.”
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am not at all shocked by this. Wait until fall when flu season kicks in. Time for people to beef up their immune system before fall.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I'm confused.

So this cruise line, in addition to requiring that all passengers be vaccinated *and* show proof of testing negative for COVID-19 within 72 hours before boarding, *also* tests these same passengers for COVID later on during the cruise, even if they're totally asymptomatic? And then these passengers who paid for this cruise, and who have no symptoms, and who already showed that they tested negative for COVID, and are vaccinated, have to be isolated on their cruise just because somebody gave them another test that got a positive result, which proves nothing, even though everyone around them on the cruise is also already vaccinated?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    ...is also already vaccinated?
    SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE ANTI-SCIENCE
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE ANTI-SCIENCE
    And racist
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

"safe?"
    and Effective.

???

well it does have effects.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 06-11-2021 at 10:07 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Afaik, the vax doesn't purport to prevent Covid, just to lessen the symptoms. So a bunch of vaxxed people getting Covid I think still falls in line with "the science". But, if we go by what we're officially being told, I guess it shows how futile all of this stuff is. These people tested negative 72 hours prior to the cruise and they were all "fully vaxxed" yet still came down with it. Where did it come from? The boat itself? Or is this stuff mostly (or all) just theater? And yes, I think it mostly (or possibly all) is. It's disheartening how many people completely believe what they're being told though.
    Last edited by BortSimpson; 06-11-2021 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BortSimpson View Post
    how many people completely believe what they're being told though.
    Too many.

and two people I witnessed, got truly sick after the shots.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Too many.

and two people I witnessed, got truly sick after the shots.
    None of the negative effects of the shots seem to dissuade anyone I know though. I hear stuff like "well, it's better than covid" and "it means the shot is working".

And when people die, I've seen the family say "we're not anti-vax" (I think the death of Marvin Hagler is one such example).

I'm confused.

So this cruise line, in addition to requiring that all passengers be vaccinated *and* show proof of testing negative for COVID-19 within 72 hours before boarding, *also* tests these same passengers for COVID later on during the cruise, even if they're totally asymptomatic? And then these passengers who paid for this cruise, and who have no symptoms, and who already showed that they tested negative for COVID, and are vaccinated, have to be isolated on their cruise just because somebody gave them another test that got a positive result, which proves nothing, even though everyone around them on the cruise is also already vaccinated?
    It's possible they got it during an excursion? Were they doing excursions? Normally they do.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

These people tested negative 72 hours prior to the cruise and they were all "fully vaxxed" yet still came down with it.
    But there really is no proof that they came down with it. They were not sick. All they did was get tested and have the test come back positive.

According to the CDC, the available COVID vaccines are effective in preventing you from getting COVID. You can take that for what it's worth. But it's at least safe to say that what the CDC claims is representative of what the vaccines are purported to do.
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ctiveness.html
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 06-11-2021 at 10:22 AM.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul

None of the negative effects of the shots seem to dissuade anyone I know though. I hear stuff like "well, it's better than covid" and "it means the shot is working".

And when people die, I've seen the family say "we're not anti-vax" (I think the death of Marvin Hagler is one such example).
    Stockholm Syndrome.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Afaik, the vax doesn't purport to prevent Covid, just to lessen the symptoms. So a bunch of vaxxed people getting Covid I think still falls in line with "the science". But, if we go by what we're officially being told, I guess it shows how futile all of this stuff is. These people tested negative 72 hours prior to the cruise and they were all "fully vaxxed" yet still came down with it. Where did it come from? The boat itself? Or is this stuff mostly (or all) just theater? And yes, I think it mostly (or possibly all) is. It's disheartening how many people completely believe what they're being told though.
    well, maybe not directly from Pharma companies, but the press seems to think so.

Scientists from the Cleveland Clinic, USA, have recently evaluated the effectiveness of coronavirus disease 2019 COVID-19) vaccination among individuals with or without a history of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection.
    Scientists from the Cleveland Clinic, USA, have recently evaluated the effectiveness of coronavirus disease 2019 COVID-19) vaccination among individuals with or without a history of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection.
    Last edited by Danke; 06-11-2021 at 10:41 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Weird , I can’t edit that post.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

The analysis of cumulative COVID-19 incidence revealed that during the course of the study, SARS-CoV-2 infection occurred almost exclusively in participants who were not previously infected and were not vaccinated.
    Interestingly, no significant difference in COVID-19 incidence was observed between previously infected and currently unvaccinated participants, previously infected and currently vaccinated participants, and previously uninfected and currently vaccinated participants.

The participants from these three groups exhibited a significantly lower incidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection compared to previously uninfected and currently unvaccinated participants.

With further statistical analysis, it was observed that the COVID-19 vaccination significantly reduced the risk of SARS-CoV-2 infection in previously uninfected participants but not in previously infected participants.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

But there really is no proof that they came down with it. They were not sick. All they did was get tested and have the test come back positive.

According to the CDC, the available COVID vaccines are effective in preventing you from getting COVID. You can take that for what it's worth. But it's at least safe to say that what the CDC claims is representative of what the vaccines are purported to do.
    Yeah, the most relevant question here is what a PCR nasal swab test actually indicates. Was the test accurate? Absent any other symptoms, is it really a “case”? Are they contagious?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    "safe?"
    and Effective.

???

well it does have effects.
    Reminds me of a old commercial.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Reminds me of a old commercial.
    reminds me of a very bad dream.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's possible they got it during an excursion? Were they doing excursions? Normally they do.
    Sure it's possible. But that shouldn't matter. All they have is a positive result in a test. They didn't even get sick.
    Ron Paul

Sure it's possible. But that shouldn't matter. All they have is a positive result in a test. They didn't even get sick.
    That would also be true of most people that had the PCR test.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

It is interesting that two people from the same cabin tested positive, but that doesn't completely absolve the tests, unless they were tested at separate times. But if they went in at the same time, that could still possibly indicate bad tests. Or maybe they were both in contact with somebody who was recently vaccinated.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I am not at all shocked by this. Wait until fall when flu season kicks in. Time for people to beef up their immune system before fall.
    Then they'll say everyone who gets sick really has the flu. There is a need to pretend that COVID been whupped under Biden.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Then they'll say everyone who gets sick really has the flu. There is a need to pretend that COVID been whupped under Biden.
    Delta Variant.. and so forth

the solution.

/sark
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom