Thread: BLM leader in UK shot in drive by incident

Exclamation BLM leader in UK shot in drive by incident

BLM Activist Claims Sasha Johnson Is Unintended Victim of Gang’s Drive-By Shooting of Party

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...ting-of-party/

Jack Montgomery 24 May 2021

A Black Lives Matter activist has claimed the ‘Black Panther of Oxford’, Sasha Johnson, may have been the unintended victim of a drive-by shooting of a house party by a gang.

Police have not officially confirmed that a 27-year-old woman in critical condition after being shot in the head in London in the early hours of Sunday morning is Sasha Johnson, a key member of the Taking the Initiative Party (TTIP), the New Black Panther Party UK, and Black Lives Matter Oxford — which is autonomous of the Twitter-verified Black Lives Matter UK organisation — but she has been named as such by TTIP and several news organisations.

The police have released a statement saying that “there is nothing to suggest that the woman who was shot was the subject of a targeted attack or that she had received any credible threats against her prior to this incident” and asking that people “avoid speculating as to the motive or the circumstances behind it” — but fellow BLM activist Imarn Ayton has told the BBC that she believes Johnson was hit unintentionally by a gang targeting a house party for a drive-by shooting.

‘They resorted to driving past & shooting into the garden…one of those shots hit Sasha Johnson’

Imarn Ayton on the shooting of Black Lives Matter campaigner Sasha Johnson at a party. Ms Ayton says Ms Johnson wasn’t the ‘intended victim’, & the activist has undergone surgery pic.twitter.com/IHsXbK7Vym

— Victoria Derbyshire (@vicderbyshire) May 24, 2021

“As far as we’re aware [Johnson] was at a party and there was a rival gang that may have heard about a person being there that they didn’t feel comfortable with, or trusted, so they resorted to driving past and shooting into a garden. And one of those shots obviously hit Sasha Johnson, but I don’t believe she was the intended target,” said Ayton, founder of the UK Black Reformist Movement, in a televised interview with the British public broadcaster.

“This incident is more related to rival gangs than to her activism,” Ayton added — although, as mentioned previously, no such specifics have been confirmed by the authorities at this time.

Despite Ayton’s claims, and police requests that people “avoid speculating as to the motive” of the shooting, some prominent groups and individuals have already appeared to suggest that it is possible Johnson was targeted for her political activism.

“We are saddened to hear that Sasha Johnson is fighting for her life after a critical wound and following numerous death threats. While Sasha wasn’t part of our organisation, she impressively founded a new Black-led political party and was dedicated to resist anti-Black racism. Any attempt to intimidate or silence her, is an attack on all of us. Touch one, touch all,” wrote the Black Lives Matter UK on social media — despite there being no evidence that a desire to “intimidate or silence her” played any role in the shooting at this time.

Labour’s Diane Abbott, the hard-left Member of Parliament for Hackney, reacted to the shooting by saying: “Black activist #SashaJohnson in hospital in critical condition after sustaining a gunshot wound to the head. Nobody should have to potentially pay with their life because they stood up for racial justice” — again, despite there being no evidence at this time that the shooting had anything to do with the fact that she “stood up for racial justice”.

A vigil at the hospital where Johnson is being treated is currently planned for 3 p.m.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Defund the gangs
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Imarn Ayton
    As far as we’re aware [Johnson] was at a party and there was a rival gang that may have heard about a person being there that they didn’t feel comfortable with, or trusted, so they resorted to driving past and shooting into a garden.
    Never thought I'd see someone dumb enough to try to spin a drive by shooting. They didn't "feel comfortable" with someone so they "resorted to" mowing people down indiscriminately like an Edward G. Robinson character in a ninety year old movie. Because if someone doesn't "feel comfortable" with someone in this brave new middle school Official Culture, a death sentence is perfectly reasonable.

Yeah, trust issues. A couple of stupid young gangsters are trying to give the whole world trust issues with their entire race. "Dear, you know we love having you over. But this is a barbeque, outside, and some gang member might drive by and mistake you for a member of some other gang. Y'all don't look alike to us, but apparently gang members can't tell their own apart. Can't or won't."

Black lives matter. Agreed. Why are you preaching to the choir? Go tell blacks that.

Then again, Bill Cosby tried to do that, and got Roseanned. He thought only white celebrities like Mel Gibson got Roseanned. He was wrong.

The Head Sociopaths In Charge seem to be sending us a message. Life is officially cheap again. Nobody wants to feed you when you're old. Die young and leave a younger looking corpse. Or a nice pile of ashes in a scorched Tesla frame.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-24-2021 at 08:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

These acronyms, anybody notice?

MIC… military industrial complex, medical industrial complex

BLM… bureau of land management, black lives matter

All evil to the Nth degree.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

There will be no mourning from me when it comes to any BLM leader.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

But they don't have gun crime in London.. they have strict Gun Control..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

‘Four Black Males’ Suspected in the Shooting of BLM’s Sasha Johnson: Police

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...sasha-johnson/

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    ‘Four Black Males’ Suspected in the Shooting of BLM’s Sasha Johnson: Police

Shocking.

Statistically, there should be at least one non-black person amongst those four.

I wonder if white people are allowed to join their gang.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Shocking.

Statistically, there should be at least one non-black person amongst those four.

I wonder if white people are allowed to join their gang.
    Can't we just look at the content of people's character as individuals instead of looking at the color of their skin? I thought I heard that somewhere before but it might as well be a novel idea.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Can't we just look at the content of people's character as individuals instead of looking at the color of their skin? I thought I heard that somewhere before but it might as well be a novel idea.
    I could, if the color of their skin wasn't directly correlated to how likely that person is to stab me.
    - Kim Kardashian

I could, if the color of their skin wasn't directly correlated to how likely that person is to stab me.
    Would you also call people male or female depending on the length of their hair and the statistical chance thereof ?
    "I am a bird"

Would you also call people male or female depending on the length of their hair and the statistical chance thereof ?
    If the length of one's hair was the only parameter available to me, I would choose to fill any open programmer positions with people who had short hair.
    - Kim Kardashian

“As far as we’re aware [Johnson] was at a party and there was a rival gang that may have heard about a person being there that they didn’t feel comfortable with, or trusted, so they resorted to driving past and shooting into a garden. And one of those shots obviously hit Sasha Johnson, but I don’t believe she was the intended target,” said Ayton, founder of the UK Black Reformist Movement, in a televised interview with the British public broadcaster.

All they had to do was declare it a safe place.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

18-Year-Old Cameron Deriggs Charged in Connection to Shooting of BLM Activist Sasha Johnson

A man has been charged with conspiracy to murder in connection to the shooting of Black Lives Matter activist Sasha Johnson, who was shot in the head last Sunday.

Sketch of Deriggs being booked.

In a statement released late Friday night, London’s Metropolitan Police said that 18-year-old Cameron Deriggs of Bromley Hill, in Lewisham, has been charged with conspiracy to murder.

Deriggs was one of five men arrested on Wednesday in connection to the shooting of Ms Johnson, who remains in critical condition after being shot in the early hours of Sunday morning outside a house party in South London.

The 18-year-old has been remanded in custody and will appear at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on Saturday, May 29th. On Friday, the other four men were released on bail until a date in late June.

In a statement provided to Breitbart London on Tuesday, Met Commander Alison Heydari said of the shooting: “Around 3 am a group of four black males dressed in dark coloured clothing entered the garden of the property and discharged a firearm. They had left the scene before officers arrived.”

Commander Heydari said that the police could not verify claims from Sasha Johnson’s political party, the Taking The Initiative Party (TTIP), that Johnson had received “numerous death threats” prior to her shooting.

Commander Heydari went on to say that the police were “aware of Sasha’s involvement in the Black Lives Matter movement in the UK and I understand the concern this will cause to some communities – however, I wish to stress that at this time there is nothing to suggest Sasha was the victim of a targeted attack.”

On Wednesday, The Met also revealed that another man, believed to be in his twenties, was also injured during the attack, suffering a superficial knife wound.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Unfortunately, the Marxist left in America, having seized upon race instead of class, as their revolutionary battle cry, have dismissed such notions.

They have declared, numerous times in numerous venues, that a "colorblind" society is, of course, racist.

Their common "battering rams" used are:

Cops kill unarmed blacks much more than whites.

Whites are much more likely to commit hate crimes.

Whites are much more likely to commit violent crimes against blacks.

Whites are much more likely to be mass shooters.

Every one of these notions, commonly held by most people to be "facts", are, in reality, utterly false and just the opposite.

However, there is no way to refute them without calling into account racial probability and statistics, thus appearing "racist".

That's the genius of Marxist racist propaganda.

If BLM and all their fellow travelers truly cared about black well being and not being used as Marxist political revolution puppets by leftist whites, they would be doing something about the issues I mentioned above, where it is clear that black lives do not matter to fellow blacks, as they kill, beat, rape and rob themselves at rates many, many, many times greater than other ethnic groups, regardless of nation or location, as this incident, only one of many, shows.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-29-2021 at 09:24 AM.

Unfortunately, the Marxist left in America, having seized upon race instead of class, as their revolutionary battle cry, have dismissed such notions.

They have declared, numerous times in numerous venues, that a "colorblind" society is, of course, racist.

Their common "battering rams" used are:

Cops kill unarmed blacks much more than whites.

Whites are much more likely to commit hate crimes.

Whites are much more likely to commit violent crimes against blacks.

Whites are much more likely to be mass shooters.

Every one of these notions, commonly held by most people to be "facts", are, in reality, utterly false and just the opposite.

However, there is no way to refute them without calling into account racial probability and statistics, thus appearing "racist".

That's the genius of Marxist racist propaganda.

If BLM and all their fellow travelers truly cared about black well being and not being used as Marxist political revolution puppets by leftist whites, they would be doing something about the issues I mentioned above, where it is clear that black lives do not matter to fellow blacks, as they kill, beat, rape and rob themselves at rates many, many, many times greater than other ethnic groups, regardless of nation or location, as this incident, only one of many, shows.
    Yesterday I heard from someone (on the left) that "Defund the police" only meant to take military equipment away from the police... I believe if that would have been the case the people arguing for that would find many allies around these parts... I also learned that 'everyone' who was around the capitol earlier this year was a terrorist or at least partially responsible for what happened and there was no comparison to be made to what happened to the Wisconsin capitol. I also learned that Trump did 0 good things and in fact, what he has done with North-Korea made everything worse (despite the SK president asking Biden to please continue the same policies). I also learned that he started new wars, eh, oh wait, well he didn't but but but... In any case, the 2nd amendment was for muskets and protecting yourself against tyranny is something from the past.

All I'm trying to do is build bridges and find some common ground, but all I feel with these types of people is that they do not want to listen to other peoples opinion. When I was a young kid growing up in Europe, I did think everyone on the right was a racist $#@! that wanted to keep poor people poor. I have since learned that this is far from reality and 'the right' is much more likely to actually help people, instead of claiming how great they are at helping people.
    "I am a bird"

Have we forgotten about Sasha Johnson? (The BLM activist shot by a black person in England)

It just doesn't fit any SJW narrative. Not only was her assailant not white, but she was shot in England so nobody can say "See? That's why America needs gun control!"

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

A lot of black people live in a culture of violence. Gangs, murder, and prison life are glorified as a worthy way of life.

But only blacks are allowed to do that. They look down on white people. White people have not earned the privilege to kill black people, the same way that white people have not earned the privilege to say the word n*****.

White people live outside their culture, and for a white person to murder one of their own, is an insult of the highest degree. It simply cannot be allowed.

Black people shooting black people on the other hand, is a Tuesday. (and/or Monday,Wednesday,Friday,Thursday,Saturday,Sunday)
    Last edited by TheTexan; 06-10-2021 at 11:10 AM.
    - Kim Kardashian

A lot of black people live in a culture of violence. Gangs, murder, and prison life are glorified as a worthy way of life.

But only blacks are allowed to do that. They look down on white people. White people have not earned the privilege to kill black people, the same way that white people have not earned the privilege to say the word n*****.

White people live outside their culture, and for a white person to murder one of their own, is an insult of the highest degree. It simply cannot be allowed.

Black people shooting black people on the other hand, is a Tuesday. (and/or Monday,Wednesday,Friday,Thursday,Saturday,Sunday)
    Another way of looking at that situation is that one of the great tragedies behind the need to reaffirm the forgotten truth that black lives really do matter is that many black people themselves have forgotten it. And it isn't just those people themselves who will benefit from a renewed commitment to the implications of their of being created in God's image and the responsibility toward fellow human beings that goes along with that, but everyone else, including white people, will too.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Did she survive?

I know her injuries were extreme.

Can't say I've forgotten about Sasha Johnson when this is the first time I've ever heard of her.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Did she survive?

Yes. This is from two days ago.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...party-24270296
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lies, only white cops kill black people.

Who? Is her face painted on a wall somewhere?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

She has been in my daily prayers.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Did she survive?

Thought this sounded familiar...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Shooters found not guilty...apparently no witnesses would talk.

On 23 May 2021, Johnson was shot in the head. Two days later, five men were arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, one of whom was later charged with conspiracy to murder while the others were released on bail. A second man was charged on 12 June and two further men were charged on 17 June with conspiracy to murder. The four men were scheduled to stand trial in March 2022 but the trial was abandoned in February 2022; the defendants were formally found not guilty when the prosecution offered no evidence.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasha_Johnson
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.