Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama: Right-Wing Media Stoking Fears of White Americans

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Remember when the MIAC report was issued?

The Fusion Center report that branded Ron Paul supporters "terrorists"?

This place, rightly so, blew the $#@! up with outrage and enough people raised hell that it was recalled.

You said the president came to Tulsa and "blathered".

No, he came to Tulsa and openly declared "white supremacy" to be the single biggest security, criminal and existential threat to the United States, period.

According to CRT, that means every white person in the country is now considered the most dangerous threat to the security of the United States, because all white people, again, according to CRT, are de facto white supremacists.

Biden's words were the MIAC report on steroids.

And the only response I can get is, "Oh quit overreacting AF, you sound like one of those Stormfronters...you're being a dumbass and letting "them" manipulate you."

Pardon me for taking these people seriously.

But I have good reason to. Unlike the feckless, worthless, spineless, helpless, hopeless GOP and Conservatism Inc. that controls them, the Marxist left tends to do what they say they will do once having achieved power.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	07982CBE-1274-4A3D-9C59-F4E7EE241DF3.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	718.1 KB 
ID:	8183

Name:	C09C7952-58EE-4F5C-A3D7-D579EDD8CD07.png 
Size:	289.9 KB 
ID:	8184
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    According to William Cooper (a much more credible conspiracy theorist than Alex Jones IMO), the Marxists are also white supremacists who hate black and brown people more than the David Dukes of the world.
    I'll watch DeBerry's speech later tonight when I have more time.

In this, once again, we are in total agreement.

The Marxists hate themselves at the core of it...they are the most miserable of people you'd ever want to meet.

Mrs. AF would be inclined to take it a step further and say that they go beyond unhappy and unkind to evil. That the reason they hate, is because they hate God and everything in his creation, including themselves. Which makes them demons, of course.

And if you look at where "hate" comes from, you'll find the Marxist left checks every box:

Jews.

Ethnic Minorities.

Working class whites.

That's what makes them so damn dangerous. Not only can they convince these people that they are here to save them, not destroy them, they can convince them to hate themselves so much that when the global genocide gets rolling, they won't lift a finger to save themselves.

Look at how thoroughly they have poisoned a whole generation of young white women to not have children.

That's after they committed what can only be described as ethnic cleansing among the black community in the US for the last 50 years.

But I'm somehow the enemy...simply because I wish to be left alone, to live my life as I see fit, and preserve my country, history and heritage for my children.

As do you.

The Marxist left are nothing, if not clever and Machiavellian political geniuses.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-10-2021 at 11:47 AM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Name:	07982CBE-1274-4A3D-9C59-F4E7EE241DF3.png 
Size:	718.1 KB 
ID:	8183

Name:	C09C7952-58EE-4F5C-A3D7-D579EDD8CD07.png 
Size:	289.9 KB 
ID:	8184
    I owe ya a rep.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

I owe ya a rep.
    Me too.

Mostly unrelated but funny:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Seems legit.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Show me where I said any of that. I'll wait.

Seems like you seem to fall in right here:
    You said Obama was right, and that the media was equally culpable of ginning up, what I am sure you think, are invalid fears of racial animosity.

I asked you to provide "in kind" examples of this equal activity.

Also:

Please do not quote your words as mine.

It is confusing and dishonest.
    [emphasis and font color mine]

The key word is "dishonest." TheCount is dishonest because he puts the words "supporting member" under his avatar. But the TheCount is paid to post here by one of the very marxist groups pulling this crap. TheCount is your enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NorthCarolinaLiberty again.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

The solution to racism has always been to stop talking about race and let people congregate (or not congregate) how they wish. See my sig. TPTB rely on division by injecting differences into everyone's consciousness and forcing otherwise incompatible people to integrate. Such practices are clearly in opposition to natural law but dumb people still embrace it as if it's a virtue.

(eta: I mean legislating the behavior of people, whether forced segregation or forced integration, of which both have been done and to very bad results, as planned. My comment isn't an argument for any type of government control, whether segregation or integration. Just leave people alone.)

----------------------------------

eta2: Seeing how Obama was the biggest gun salesman in history, I've wondered if white men aren't being set up by TPTB (who control all Presidential administrations via the CFR) as exterminators of minorities. Exterminating "useless eaters" and "genetic inferiors" is a common practice seen throughout history prior to massive societal shifts. Just food for thought when you see one wing of the bird, Obama, making comments like this while fear is induced by the other wing of the bird, "right" media.
    Last edited by devil21; 06-13-2021 at 12:29 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I recently discovered a cartoon on PBS called Hero Elementary. The black kid is a super genius with a jetpack, the hispanic girl can fly, the asian girl has super human strength and can teleport, and the white kid has the power to blow bubbles. Sad to see even PBS supports the weirdo "reverse racism" in tv show scripts.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You said Obama was right, and that the media was equally culpable of ginning up, what I am sure you think, are invalid fears of racial animosity.

I asked you to provide "in kind" examples of this equal activity.

Also:

Please do not quote your words as mine.

It is confusing and dishonest.
    Misquote removed.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    ... And none of these scared folks have ever seen any reason to have that fear with their own eyes in the daily encounters they have with people around them. ...
    That’s quite an assumption and presumption.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12