Thread: CA-Amazon Driver Charged with Attacking 67-Year-Old Woman During Delivery Dispute

Exclamation CA-Amazon Driver Charged with Attacking 67-Year-Old Woman During Delivery Dispute

Amazon Driver Charged with Attacking 67-Year-Old Woman During Delivery Dispute

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/20...ivery-dispute/

Alana Mastrangelo 7 Jun 2021

A 21-year-old Amazon driver was arrested in Castro Valley, California, last week, charged with attacking a 67-year-old woman during a dispute, reportedly about “white privilege.”

The Amazon delivery driver, Itzel Ramirez, allegedly unleashed an onslaught of punches to the back of the victim’s head and face after a heated argument, which involved the female customer’s alleged “white privilege,” according to a report by KTVU FOX2.

“I believe the Amazon driver said something about ‘your white privilege,’ and my tenant said, ‘You don’t need to be a bitch about it,’ turned around and walked away,” apartment complex owner Doug Smith told the news outlet.

The landlord added that the victim was too shaken up to talk to the media about the incident, which was caught on camera, from multiple angles.

SHOCKING VIDEO shows an Amazon Driver giving a 67 year old Castro Valley woman a beat down after words were exchanged. 21 year old woman arrested by Alco Sherrif…who says suspect claims self defense. @kron4news pic.twitter.com/umTVNityDi

— Maureen Kelly @kroN4MKelly) June 4, 2021

Smith explained that the fight began after the victim received an alert that her Amazon package had arrived, but when she went into the lobby to get it, she couldn’t find the package.

When the woman asked the Amazon driver where her package was, Ramirez said said she’d get it soon. The victim then waited for 15 minutes in the lobby, and then came back outside again. Shortly after that, the verbal exchange escalated into violent a confrontation.

The Alameda County Sheriff’s Department said the victim suffered visible injuries, and possibly a broken nose, according to a report by KORN4.

“We can’t have our delivery drivers or people out there in the community attacking people, punching people in the face,” said Sheriff’s Sgt. Ray Kelly.

Ramirez was arrested on suspicion of battery causing serious bodily injury, and elder abuse, both of which are felonies. The Amazon delivery driver is also being held on $100,000 bail, and will be arraigned on Monday.

“This does not reflect the high standards we have for drivers who deliver our packages,” Amazon said in a statement, responding to the incident. “We take these matters seriously and this individual is no longer delivering Amazon packages.”
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Uh , yes it does reflect on amazons standards.
    Do something Danke

Um, but isn't CRT teaching everyone that white people's melanin levels makes them more violent?
    I'm seeing a trend lately showing us the exact opposite of that.

What could have been said to start beating up on an elderly person? If an elderly black, latino, or asian called me something I'd probably just laugh and say "ok old timer" and move along. It'd take something very bad for me to start beating up an old person.

But hey, reading some of the comments on the Twitter thread, this lady was "definitely" a Karen just by the look of her face (cough, skin color) and she deserved it because the Amazon workers are heroes.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Um, but isn't CRT teaching everyone that white people's melanin levels makes them more violent?
    I'm seeing a trend lately showing us the exact opposite of that.
    Look for more of this.

From the president on down, open warfare has been declared on white people.

Amazon has subjected its employees to CRT and diversity training, so they are culpable as well, in indoctrinating this driver (who looks as Caucasian white as I am by the way) in hate.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Look for more of this.

From the president on down, open warfare has been declared on white people.

Amazon has subjected its employees to CRT and diversity training, so they are culpable as well, in indoctrinating this driver (who looks as Caucasian white as I am by the way) in hate.
    I agree wholeheartedly. If I was the victim or she was family we’d be lawyering up big time for a deep dive into all this “diversity” training.
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    I agree wholeheartedly. If I was the victim or she was family we’d be lawyering up big time for a deep dive into all this “diversity” training.
    Some smart lawyer is going to make that argument, and talk about "deep pockets" if they win.

Clearly Amazon didn't do a proper background check on this guy before hiring him.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

She was polite about it. She was wearing a mask for the Karen's safety the whole time she was beating the crap out of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Clearly Amazon didn't do a proper background check on this guy before hiring him.
    What guy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Amazon delivery driver, Itzel Ramirez,...
    That's impossible. I was told the violent people are "white supremacists."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

So where does 21 year old hot sauce get language like "white privilege?"

Could it be from the top of Amazon? Bezos gave congressional testimony regarding his "race reckoning."

This source reported that the author of the book White Fragility, Robin DiAngelo, was hired by Amazon to give workshops about whitey's bad deeds. I can't verify that, but the question remains: the Amazon driver didn't pick up this "white privilege" language on her own.

` ` ```````````````` ^^^^^^^^^^^
    ` ` `````````````author of the book White Fragility, Robin DiAngelo
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 06-08-2021 at 09:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    She was polite about it. She was wearing a mask for the Karen's safety the whole time she was beating the crap out of her.

What guy?
    Now days it's hard to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Now days it's hard to tell.
    Nowadays you're not supposed to be able to tell. You're supposed to ask.

Nevertheless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    So where does 21 year old hot sauce get language like "white privilege?"

Could it be from the top of Amazon? Bezos gave congressional testimony regarding his "race reckoning."

This source reported that the author of the book White Fragility, Robin DiAngelo, was hired by Amazon to give workshops about whitey's bad deeds. I can't verify that, but the question remains: the Amazon driver didn't pick up this "white privilege" language on her own.

My "White Privlige" drips from the toe of my work boot.

Why does it matter what the attacker's skin color is? I'm sure white people attack people unprovoked all the time

O wait
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    My "White Privlige" drips from the toe of my work boot.
    As a poor white kid that grew up in a poor black neighborhood, I can tell you that I definitely benefited from "white privilege". I never had people trying to convince me that I was a victim because of my skin color. My friends didn't get that privilege.

One of the worst things you can do to a person is convince them that they don't have complete self-determination. Once you start believing that, your chances for success drop dramatically. And you'd have to be pretty strong-willed not to fall victim to those easy answers as a child. Especially, since all the adults around you believe it and the world you see seems to provide proof that it's true.

Now, that's not what the race hustlers mean by "white privilege", but it's what I know it to be.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire