Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump for House Speaker?

Trump for House Speaker?

Looks like it's being floated.

If Trump won a House seat in 2022 and Republicans take over the house, they can nominate him as speaker.

Now you got a few different options to retake the White House:

The vote audits show clear evidence he won the election, and some how Trump gets back into office.

Trump impeaches Biden and Harris, and takes over through succession.

Trump does as much damage to the deep state as possible as speaker of the House for 2 years, then re-runs for President in 2024.

https://populist.press/trump-run-2022/
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Or Trump doesnt risk another loss and moves onto other things .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Or Trump doesnt risk another loss and moves onto other things .
    Has he ever lost?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The vote audits show clear evidence he won the election, and some how Trump gets back into office.
    What possible way is there to leap vote audits, no matter what the results are, to him somehow getting back into office?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Has he ever lost?
    Yes. Even if he lost from cheating, and that hasn't been proven, he lost. That said I doubt Trump's ego would let him run for anything less than U.S. Senate.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Has he ever lost?
    The avg person will never know .
    Do something Danke

If he wants to be Speaker of the House, and if the party as a whole, and the House Republicans want him in that position, then they can elect him to it without him needing to be elected to a House seat.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    If he wants to be Speaker of the House, and if the party as a whole, and the House Republicans want him in that position, then they can elect him to it without him needing to be elected to a House seat.
    I'd take that gig part time but only if I could just work from home.
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    The avg person will never know .
    LOL

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Yes. Even if he lost from cheating, and that hasn't been proven, he lost. That said I doubt Trump's ego would let him run for anything less than U.S. Senate.
    Depends on how you define lost. There is certainly proof that election laws were broken on a massive scale, in numerous numbers of ways. Almost entirely by the Democrat party.

That in of itself should either force a revote or disqualify their candidates in the districts where this occurred. That didn't happen.

Further, given that they refused to allow any kind of audit or investigation, at all, indicates that they never had any intentions of it being a fair election.

If a participant in any other kind of tournament behaved the way they did, they would be disqualified immediately.

The election was stolen, full stop. Biden lost, at minimum, via disqualification.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Depends on how you define lost. There is certainly proof that election laws were broken on a massive scale, in numerous numbers of ways. Almost entirely by the Democrat party.

That in of itself should either force a revote or disqualify their candidates in the districts where this occurred. That didn't happen.

Further, given that they refused to allow any kind of audit or investigation, at all, indicates that they never had any intentions of it being a fair election.

If a participant in any other kind of tournament behaved the way they did, they would be disqualified immediately.

The election was stolen, full stop. Biden lost, at minimum, via disqualification.
    You must spread some reputation around......
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

So if you played in a 1v1 basketball tournament, and won 21-10, but the scoreboard showed 10-21 and they put your opponent into the next round robin, you lost?

So if you played in a 1v1 basketball tournament, and won 21-10, but the scoreboard showed 10-21 and they put your opponent into the next round robin, you lost?
    Except we don't have proof that Trump won 21-10 or whatever it is you're trying to say. The "kracken" never surfaced. Even Tucker Carlson called Trump's lawyers out on that BS. Were there problems and irregularities? Yes. I'll agree with @TheTexan on that point. Could Trump have actually won? Certainly. I haven't seen the proof of that. Gore most likely won Florida in 2000 and which meant he most likely won the presidency. But that was never proven.

But since you want to go sports analogies, consider this. I have watched Mike Tyson go through the "slow count" of his lost to Buster Douglas. It's pretty clear that Tyson was robbed. And? He should have knocked Douglas out in the first round. Or he should have been able to keep from getting knocked out himself. The way to keep from being cheated in sports or politics is to have the margins so wide that the cheating doesn't matter. Trump blew one helluva lead. Yes he had to fight against the media, but he didn't do himself any favors either. Why the hell did he give Bob Woodward that interview? Explain that one to me. Because that's indefensible.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Except we don't have proof that Trump won 21-10 or whatever it is you're trying to say. The "kracken" never surfaced. Even Tucker Carlson called Trump's lawyers out on that BS. Were there problems and irregularities? Yes. I'll agree with @TheTexan on that point. Could Trump have actually won? Certainly. I haven't seen the proof of that. Gore most likely won Florida in 2000 and which meant he most likely won the presidency. But that was never proven.

But since you want to go sports analogies, consider this. I have watched Mike Tyson go through the "slow count" of his lost to Buster Douglas. It's pretty clear that Tyson was robbed. And? He should have knocked Douglas out in the first round. Or he should have been able to keep from getting knocked out himself. The way to keep from being cheated in sports or politics is to have the margins so wide that the cheating doesn't matter. Trump blew one helluva lead. Yes he had to fight against the media, but he didn't do himself any favors either. Why the hell did he give Bob Woodward that interview? Explain that one to me. Because that's indefensible.
    If you want to make the argument that is all is fair in war & voting, and thus Trump lost, I would agree.

But by any other measure, the outcome of the 2020 election is entirely illegitimate. By a sports analogy it shouldn't even matter what the score was. One side was cheating massively, the ref's were in on it, and whatever "victor" they declared should have no meaning.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

If you want to make the argument that is all is fair in war & voting, and thus Trump lost, I would agree.

But by any other measure, the outcome of the 2020 election is entirely illegitimate. By a sports analogy it shouldn't even matter what the score was. One side was cheating massively, the ref's were in on it, and whatever "victor" they declared should have no meaning.
    If you can put forward the evidence and make the case go for it. (And by you I mean Trump's lawyers). Sydney Powell wouldn't even go on Tucker Carson with her "kracken" and she got mad that he made the demand. There is one 2020 election lawsuit going forward that might have legs but Trump is not a party to it. That said, do you think Trump bears any responsibility for the results? Do you think the Bob Woodward interview had no effect on the election?

If you can put forward the evidence and make the case go for it. (And by you I mean Trump's lawyers).
    Make the case to who?

Justice will not be found in their courts.

Sydney Powell wouldn't even go on Tucker Carson with her "kracken" and she got mad that he made the demand. There is one 2020 election lawsuit going forward that might have legs but Trump is not a party to it.
    I never gave any credibility to Sydney Powell's unsubstantiated kracken bull$#@! FYI. It was never about that for me. The Left loves to use her though to throw all right wingers in the same "crazy conspiracy theorists" bucket.

do you think Trump bears any responsibility for the results?
    I think Trump could have chosen a better attorney. Giuliani did a $#@! job.

Do you think the Bob Woodward interview had no effect on the election?
    Likely very little impact given that I followed the election fairly closely and I have no idea what you're referring to.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 06-05-2021 at 07:09 PM.
    - Kim Kardashian

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Looks like it's being floated.

If Trump won a House seat in 2022 and Republicans take over the house, they can nominate him as speaker.

Now you got a few different options to retake the White House:

Trump impeaches Biden and Harris, and takes over through succession.

Trump does as much damage to the deep state as possible as speaker of the House for 2 years, then re-runs for President in 2024.

I think Trump would have been better than Biden. It looks like Trump may have lost due to cheating, but I have been around the block a few times. I hate to say this, but Biden will finish his term as president unless he dies of dementia.

He lives in a blue district. He would lose the house race.

This sounds like a what if scenario fantasy concocted by desperate conspiracy theorists because they can't cope with the fact that Biden will be president for 4 years (or at least until he dies in office) and Trump will never be president again. The audits aren't going to prove anything. Democrats spent the past 4 years plotting to steal the election. They knew 4 years in ADVANCE that the audits were going to happen. They would have covered their tracks accordingly. Democrats wouldn't be acting in such a brazen matter if they genuinely thought they were going to get caught with their pants down. People need to stop with this nonsense and move on.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 06-15-2021 at 07:54 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

What would be really awesome is if Trump was speaker of the house AND President of the US. AND Senate majority leader

Maybe this was his plan all along
    - Kim Kardashian

What would be really awesome is if Trump was speaker of the house AND President of the US. AND Senate majority leader

50,000 Marines have been waiting at Langley for the last 6 years to enact this. They have just been waiting for the word. I hope it's soon, because many of them probably are about to finish up their enlistment.

Wouldn't be a bit surprised, since such a plan would violate the Constitution (not that Trump gives a flip about the Constitution).

no person holding any Office under the United States shall be a Member of either House during his Continuation in Office. Article I, Section 6, Clause 2.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    Wouldn't be a bit surprised, since such a plan would violate the Constitution (not that Trump gives a flip about the Constitution).
    Given a choice between the Constitution, and Trump as Supreme Ruler,

the choice should be obvious
    - Kim Kardashian

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Given a choice between the Constitution, and Trump as Supreme Ruler,

the choice should be obvious
    It should be, but too many Trump lemmings are deaf, dumb, and blind to the obvious. They would apparently prefer that one individual have supreme power over their lives, and they don't seem to care that the cult of personality they willingly belong to is straight out of the playbook of Hitler, Stalin, and Mao.

Of course, the obvious point (which is far too difficult for Trump lemmings to grasp) is that the comparison is not to the policies of Hitler, et al.; it is to the fanatical devotion to one person that ignores the teaching that power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

It should be, but too many Trump lemmings are deaf, dumb, and blind to the obvious. They would apparently prefer that one individual have supreme power over their lives, and they don't seem to care that the cult of personality they willingly belong to is straight out of the playbook of Hitler, Stalin, and Mao.

Of course, the obvious point....
    The obvious point is you're a cultural marxist who is paid to post this crap here.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Of course, the obvious point (which is far too difficult for Trump lemmings to grasp) is that the comparison is not to the policies of Hitler, et al.; it is to the fanatical devotion to one person that ignores the teaching that power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
    ^This. To add I believe we have a section of the populace that was social engineered by the elites news media to think this way.
    Last edited by kahless; 06-15-2021 at 05:45 PM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    The obvious point is you're a cultural marxist who is paid to post this crap here.
    Not sure was I missed in his posts about his beliefs however he is technically correct. Actions speak louder than words.
    Last edited by kahless; 06-15-2021 at 05:42 PM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    +rep
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Not sure was I missed in his posts about his beliefs...

Sonny Tufts believes RPF should be shut down. That's his main purpose here.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast