Thread: Nukes?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What do they need nukes for? They've already bought our politicians and corporations. (topic in the video)
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What do they need nukes for? They've already bought our politicians and corporations. (topic in the video)
    Doesn't change the fact that talking about nukes out loud and moving toward a war footing is happening right now.

China wants the world, it's that simple.

While the American Empire has been, let's just call it evil, I can surmise the CCP/Chinese Empire will be doubly so.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post

While the American Empire has been, let's just call it evil, I can surmise the CCP/Chinese Empire will be doubly so.
    Good little propaganda consumer. Accept the presentation at face value, react, and assimilate. Approve of the endless military spending, black budget and upgrading of nuclear arsenal. Approve of American aggression overseas. Worry about the MIC because the MIC protects you from the Yellow Peril. The fact is, many countries prefer to do business with the Chinese rather than the U.S. and its corporations, the IMF and the World Bank. China and Russia are only acting defensively. They know they are marked for regime change. It is American policy that forces them to militarize. The USA is the bully of the NWO.
    Last edited by Snowball; 06-05-2021 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Good little propaganda consumer. Accept the presentation at face value, react, and assimilate. Approve of the endless military spending, black budget and upgrading of nuclear arsenal. Approve of American aggression overseas. Worry about the MIC because the MIC protects you from the Yellow Peril. The fact is, many countries prefer to do business with the Chinese rather than the U.S. and its corporations, the IMF and the World Bank. China and Russia are only acting defensively. They know they are marked for regime change. It is American policy that forces them to militarize. The USA is the bully of the NWO.
    Easy, chief... Let's not go down this road because you are assuming a LOT.

I don't disagree with any of your premises, but isn't it possible that the upcoming Chinese empire can be a lot worse than the American? And countries prefer doing business with China because they have a massive labor force willing to work for just about anything (not the strongest argument you can bring to the table). Obviously, the U.S. has become hostile to businesses but come on...

And in believing this, I can still believe in not supporting U.S. hegemonic rule via offensive illegal wars, sanctions, increasing the military budget, etc.

I shouldn't have to explain this to someone who's been on here since 2011.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

I can agree on this. I have been a vocal critic of US policy, especially foreign policy, because our government claims this moral high ground as being some kind of beacon of virtue to the world, meanwhile, it dumps countless thousands of tons of bombs onto foreigners, many of them in residential areas, causing untold civilian deaths. So the US government should either shut up about its pretended moral superiority and just accept its role as the ahole-world-cop, or stop its campaign of global terror against every country holding resources it doesn't control...

That said. An ascendant China will be immeasurably worse. What the US aspires to be, the Chinese will actually and openly be, without apologies. What other country in the world openly maintains active concentration camps and gets away with it? Only China is able to pull off a stunt like that. And if they get their fingers on the levers of global power (perhaps they already have, who knows), it's going to be game-over for any semblance of human freedom or any concept of life at all, outside of chanting CCP slogans at the top of our lungs while working 90 hours a day in a mine to avoid being sent to a Uighur "re-education camp"... (and why would they need to pay anybody in such conditions... figure out how to feed yourself...)
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 06-05-2021 at 11:17 AM.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...war-with-China

Doesn't China have favored nation trade status with the US?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hopefully the first place they nuke is DC.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Easy, chief... Let's not go down this road because you are assuming a LOT.

I don't disagree with any of your premises, but isn't it possible that the upcoming Chinese empire can be a lot worse than the American? And countries prefer doing business with China because they have a massive labor force willing to work for just about anything (not the strongest argument you can bring to the table). Obviously, the U.S. has become hostile to businesses but come on...

And in believing this, I can still believe in not supporting U.S. hegemonic rule via offensive illegal wars, sanctions, increasing the military budget, etc.

I shouldn't have to explain this to someone who's been on here since 2011.
    The people the public think control this country do not control this country, and the Shadow government is not responsible to any of our elected officials.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Hopefully the first place they nuke is DC.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AC5BA1B6-98BA-4274-A08C-4158ED25A8EE.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	8165
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.