Thread: Punk Rock Concert in FL Charges $18 for Vaccinated $999 for Unvaccinated

Punk Rock Concert in FL Charges $18 for Vaccinated $999 for Unvaccinated

Real "punk rock", lol..

Florida concert tickets cost $18 for vaccinated, $999 for unvaccinated

https://www.nbc12.com/2021/06/01/flo...-unvaccinated/
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Real rebels. The kind that was acceptable in The Soviet Union.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

WTF is "TeenAge BottleRocket"?
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    A bunch of old dudes. Their music is a sort of...ugh.. pop punk.

They even end their video with a commi fist.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot Productions
    “We are NOT telling you what to do here, we are making a business decision and letting the market decide,” the promoter wrote. “If someone wants to come in unvaccinated, they will scare off a large number of patrons and will need to pay the difference.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Carlisle with Teenage Bottlerocket
    “He’s doing his best to keep the audience and the band safe and the staff at the venue safe,” Carlisle said, “and we go along with this idea.”
    So again, don't the jabs keep you safe? why would anyone be "scared off" by the unjabbed?
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

I just don't understand. First, this is a clever, albeit not new, method to get around the law as it reads. But, if you're vaccinated, WTH do you care or what are you worried about? If these goons putting on the show are vaccinated, what does it matter if others aren't? Why did you get the vaccine in the first place if you're going to act scared? Is it really about wanting to protect others? I mean, people make their choices, accept them and move on maaaaaaaan.

One of these guys referred to people not getting vaxxed as "anti-vax weirdos" and most people aren't anti-vax, per se, as much as it is we're skeptical of being jabbed with something that has absolutely no long term testing and is being aggressively pushed while the survival rate stands at 99.8%.

For punk rockers, they sure are doing the whole "anti-establishment, anti-mainstream" things wrong. Very wrong. I feel back in the 1960s and 1970s these people would have been the vehicles of skepticism, but hey, this is what we get for having decades of leftists in schools and academia. They create a bunch of commie nitwits who hail the great mainstream media and government.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

That's not punk. Punk is pissing off a New York audience on SNL with, "It's great to be here in New Jersey!"

Last edited by RJB; 06-03-2021 at 06:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    If I were to speculate, I would say that it has something to do with the rectum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bands performing at the show include Rage for the Machine, Red White and Blue Flag, The Non-Clash, The Squares, and lastly of course The Stooges and The Exploited, neither of whom needed to change their names.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

“We are NOT telling you what to do here, we are making a business decision and letting the market decide,” the promoter wrote. “If someone wants to come in unvaccinated, they will scare off a large number of patrons and will need to pay the difference.”
    So those putting on this concert are making a bet that the market will reward them for this decision. I'm betting that on the contrary, it will punish them pretty harshly.

But I welcome their putting this up to a vote via pocketbook for the potential concert goers.

Let them do this and then receive back the information that the market gives for their experiment.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Bands performing at the show include Rage for the Machine, Red White and Blue Flag, The Non-Clash, The Squares, and lastly of course The Stooges and The Exploited, neither of whom needed to change their names.
    Don't forget the Whistling Bungholes.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Seems like a good place to share another dad band...

and yes that is Jerry Cantrell of Alice in Chains.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.