Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tulsa activist: "Black Americans will kill everything white in sight"

Exclamation Tulsa activist: "Black Americans will kill everything white in sight"

Black supremacist in Tulsa rally, preach it’s time to ‘kill everything white in sight’ as revenge

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/05...venge-1081771/

May 31, 2021 | Tom Tillison | Print Article

While the Biden administration is preoccupied with a war on domestic terrorism, fueled by the mythical threat of white supremacy, and the FBI is busy chasing down “insurrectionists” who were supposedly trying to overthrow the government, extremist groups exist in America.

Included among those groups are black nationalists who boldly declare in a public setting that the time will come when “black Americans will kill everything white in sight.” A threat that was roundly ignored by the media establishment.

The National Black Power Convention was held over the weekend in Tulsa, Okla., to mark the 100-year anniversary of the Black Wall Street Massacre. Events included a Second Amendment March for Reparations, with many participants exercising their right to open carry.

(There is a curious trend seen on the left where some seemingly exercise their Second Amendment rights in hopes of drawing protests from the right. Instead, they’re often met with encouragement.)

A disturbing video making the rounds online captures a speech from a man some see as a “black supremacist,” purportedly being given in Tulsa on Saturday.

tulsa black nationalists

1 pic.twitter.com/ELzABzs20r

— pine_tree_riots (@pine_tree_riots) May 30, 2021

“We’re pushing death to white supremacy. Death to capitalism. Death to imperialism. And death to fascism,” the unidentified man with a bullhorn said. “We are pushing an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a head for a head and a life for a life.”

The man cites white supremacy to tell the crowd they were brought to America to pick cotton to make white men rich. He goes on to talk about revolution in “the hood,” and defending themselves.

“Once they die, we must understand that we can never give them the pain that they gave us,” he continued. “So once they get buried… once they are buried, we must bury them, dig them up and kill them again. Bury them. Dig them up. And kill them again.”

The crowd cheered enthusiastically.

Encouraged, the black man’s racist rhetoric gets darker and more violent. Much more violent.

2 pic.twitter.com/o19BwF450Z

— pine_tree_riots (@pine_tree_riots) May 30, 2021

“Because that time will come when there’s a rat-a-tat-tat,” he said. “Black Americans will kill everything white in sight.”

He ranted on about a “black nation” and giving “crackers hell, from the cradle to the grave.”

“Goddamn right!” a man in the crowd cries out.

The weekend’s theme seemed to center on fighting, as seen from Malik Z. Shabazz, national president of Black Lawyers for Justice, who was the keynote speaker at the convention.

“The 100-year anniversary of the Black Wall Street Holocaust is a rallying cry to all blacks that we must fight on every front to protect the legal and human rights of our people and we must unite and organize with a zealous fierceness never witnessed before,” Shabazz said, according to PR Newswire.

The organizers also talked about fighting — particularly for reparations.

“The struggle for Reparations must be escalated,” organizers said in a release, KTUL FOX25 reported. “We must fight on every front to achieve redress and Reparations for the atrocities committed upon Tulsa Massacre descendants; and we must intensify the fight to achieve Reparations for all 40-million Blacks still grossly affected by racism, inequality, wealth disparity, police brutality and the like. Tulsa will mark a new beginning in the upgraded fight for Reparations for Black people.”

“We have to take a much stronger approach toward Reparations,” said co-leader Nick Bezzel. “We are tired of begging. Our ancestors deserve nothing less than our strongest efforts.”

Here’s a list of the organizations represented in Tulsa, according to KTUL:

The Huey P Newton Gun Club (HPNGC)
    The Elmer Geronimo Pratt Gun Club (EGPGC)
    The New Black Panther Party for Self- Defense (NBPP)
    The Fred Hampton Gun Club (FHGC)
    The New Black Liberation Militia (NBLM)
    The Panther Special Operations Command (PANSOC)
    ANUBIS
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It becomes a little more troubling when the President of the United States gets up on live TV and, essentially, says the same exact thing.

President Joe Biden asserted Tuesday that terrorism from white supremacy was “the most lethal threat” facing the United States.

“According to the intelligence community, terrorism from white supremacy is the most lethal threat to the homeland today,” Biden said. “Not ISIS. Not Al Qaeda. White supremacists.”

Especially when you consider that the "facts" used to make such an assertion are utterly wrong.

Blacks commit many more times the number of violent attacks on whites, than whites do on blacks.

Blacks commit many more times the number of violent crimes as a whole, than any other group, approximately 56% of all murders are committed by 13% of the population.

Blacks commit the majority of "hate crimes".

Blacks commit the majority of mass shootings.

I will grant Biden and the black supremacists this point however: the two worst mass murderers in US history, who are still running around free, and have the deaths of thousands of people to answer for, are both white.

Andrew Cuomo and Anthony Fauci.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
    by Rudyard Kipling

It was not part of their blood,
    It came to them very late,
    With long arrears to make good,
    When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
    They were icy -- willing to wait
    Till every count should be proved,
    Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
    Their eyes were level and straight.
    There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
    It was not taught by the state.
    No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
    It will not swiftly abate.
    Through the chilled years ahead,
    When Time shall count from the date
    That the Saxon began to hate.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Race war!

popcorn.gif
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Black people have good skills in violence, but white people still have more numbers.

I feel good about our chances
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Black people have good skills in violence, but white people still have more numbers.

I feel good about our chances
    We are better at strategy and tactics.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Race war!

popcorn.gif
    Well, that's what I keep hearing...but so far there seems to be a great deal of confusion amongst the opposing force about who to shoot at.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-02-2021 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Well, that's what I keep hearing...but so far there seems to be a great deal of confusion on the opposing force about who to shoot at.

I have basically zero doubt that they've already identified the gang responsible.

Just lock the entire gang up and throw away the key as far as I'm concerned.
    - Kim Kardashian

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We are better at strategy and tactics.
    Like the white people that have planned, funded, and organized all of this strife for their own selfish benefit?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

It becomes a little more troubling when the President of the United States gets up on live TV and, essentially, says the same exact thing.
    Part of the speech was Biden talking with venom about how evil the white guys who marched with the Tiki torches were. Pretty mild compared to the OP video. Biden, the great moderate uniter.

And IIRC, much of the “reporting” on the Tiki march was Vice twisting, spinning and selectively editing with the help of a few douchebags who were just attention hungry clowns.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Part of the speech was Biden talking with venom about how evil the white guys who marched with the Tiki torches were. Pretty mild compared to the OP video. Biden, the great moderate uniter.

And IIRC, much of the “reporting” on the Tiki march was Vice twisting, spinning and selectively editing with the help of a few douchebags who were just attention hungry clowns.
    And this guy embraced and celebrated Robert Byrd.

He really has lost his damn mind, or he is one of the most disingenuous and dangerous politicians to ever hold the office.

We're in real trouble with this $#@!ing clown.

The rambling peregrinations of The Great Cheeto are nothing compared to the trouble this $#@! is going to cause.

I have basically zero doubt that they've already identified the gang responsible.

Just lock the entire gang up and throw away the key as far as I'm concerned.
    They can't do that. Those are Federal Fusion Center Essential Workers.

of course they know who they are.

and if you think these Gang Bangers are acting on their own.. you are a special kind of Stupid..

CIA took over Street Distribution in the 80s. (started in 70s)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

And this guy embraced and celebrated Robert Byrd.

He really has lost his damn mind, or he is one of the most disingenuous and dangerous politicians to ever hold the office.

We're in real trouble with this $#@!ing clown.

The rambling peregrinations of The Great Cheeto are nothing compared to the trouble this $#@! is going to cause.
    Biden is an angry old half demented man concerned with three things: taking money from foreigners by selling influence, coming off as the champion of the Democrats, and molesting girls. He’s as sold out, compromised and disingenuous as they come.

What will probably take him down is when he finally does something so inappropriate in front of the cameras that it can not be covered up.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    They can't do that. Those are Federal Fusion Center Essential Workers.

of course they know who they are.

and if you think these Gang Bangers are acting on their own.. you are a special kind of Stupid..

CIA took over Street Distribution in the 80s. (started in 70s)
    I was going to ask for evidence, but even a cursory internet search shows you are correct.
    - Kim Kardashian

Invert the colors and everyone here would insist that he's a fed
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    You're a fed.
    - Kim Kardashian

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He probably is.
    It makes no difference.
    They have lots of real followers of this movement in addition to the feds leading it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

This $#@! is getting old. How about you take advantage of all the opportunities this country now offers you instead of looking for handouts over $#@! that happened to your great grandparents?

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    This $#@! is getting old. How about you take advantage of all the opportunities this country now offers you instead of looking for handouts over $#@! that happened to your great grandparents?
    That sounds to much like work.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Leave the colors the same and leftarians will insist I'm seeing ghosts and hearing things.

Of course you gloss over the fact that the goddamn president is saying the same $#@!ing thing.

But I'm supposed to just go on about my business while war is declared on me.

The City of Tulsa is going to begin intensely looking into reparations for victims and eventually all blacks in Tulsa for the Race Riot/Massacre (call it what you want). Meanwhile, we can't talk about all of the decades of things already given to blacks, the millions donated to BLM and other black causes recently, or that blacks commit higher rates of crime and violence comparatively, or really anything because WACISM.

Meanwhile, there seems to be a growing fervor amongst the blacks to start killing off whiteys even thought the majority of whites are not racist nor have they been anymore overtly racist than blacks have been to whites...

People are too stupid to see the game being played: who wins in a race war, or when we're all divided like this?

The Powers That Be.

But whatever. I'm here for the ride at this point.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post

People are too stupid to see the game being played: who wins in a race war, or when we're all divided like this?

The Powers That Be.

But whatever. I'm here for the ride at this point.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Leave the colors the same and leftarians will insist I'm seeing ghosts and hearing things.

Of course you gloss over the fact that the goddamn president is saying the same $#@!ing thing.

Ever been to Ok.?

Even if those guys try to act on their threat they'll target the weak and infirm in the cities.

Then they'll be begging for the kops to put 'em in protective custody.

The evil left is brainwashing Black people to hate white people.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	992F1A4A-3CF2-469C-A2D9-F6E61310C4DA.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	8141

https://www.prisonexp.org/
    Last edited by Danke; 06-03-2021 at 08:25 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    The evil left is brainwashing Black people to hate white people.
    Yup, pretty much...getting them wound up enough to start killing us.

Hopefully they'll come to their senses and stop listening to a bunch of pasty white Marxist filth.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Meanwhile, there seems to be a growing fervor amongst the blacks to start killing off whiteys even thought the majority of whites are not racist nor have they been anymore overtly racist than blacks have been to whites...
    Black people have destroyed their own lives and their own communities, and they lack the maturity to hold themselves accountable for it.

Thus, blame whitey.
    - Kim Kardashian

I bet you work for the ADL or the SPLC.

That's the thing. I'd love to be able to sit this out. Recognize that the higher powers are creating divisiveness and yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah. Intelligent discussion of the political-sociological phenomena behind it won't really matter much when the mob is at your front door.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast