Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tulsa activist: "Black Americans will kill everything white in sight"

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    That's the thing. I'd love to be able to sit this out. Recognize that the higher powers are creating divisiveness and yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah. Intelligent discussion of the political-sociological phenomena behind it won't really matter much when the mob is at your front door.
    What is it that you intend to do as opposed to sitting this out?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    What is it that you intend to do as opposed to sitting this out?
    He could do what I do.

Start a Committee of Safety.

Quietly and seriously organize for common defense amongst known neighbors and friends, locally.

Patriots in 1775 had to depend on horsemen to alert the populace to armed threats.

We have texts and emails and radios.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Black supremacist in Tulsa rally, preach it’s time to ‘kill everything white in sight’ as revenge

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/05...venge-1081771/

May 31, 2021 | Tom Tillison | Print Article

While the Biden administration is preoccupied with a war on domestic terrorism, fueled by the mythical threat of white supremacy, and the FBI is busy chasing down “insurrectionists” who were supposedly trying to overthrow the government, extremist groups exist in America.

Included among those groups are black nationalists who boldly declare in a public setting that the time will come when “black Americans will kill everything white in sight.” A threat that was roundly ignored by the media establishment.

The National Black Power Convention was held over the weekend in Tulsa, Okla., to mark the 100-year anniversary of the Black Wall Street Massacre. Events included a Second Amendment March for Reparations, with many participants exercising their right to open carry.

(There is a curious trend seen on the left where some seemingly exercise their Second Amendment rights in hopes of drawing protests from the right. Instead, they’re often met with encouragement.)

A disturbing video making the rounds online captures a speech from a man some see as a “black supremacist,” purportedly being given in Tulsa on Saturday.

tulsa black nationalists

1 pic.twitter.com/ELzABzs20r

— pine_tree_riots (@pine_tree_riots) May 30, 2021

“We’re pushing death to white supremacy. Death to capitalism. Death to imperialism. And death to fascism,” the unidentified man with a bullhorn said. “We are pushing an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a head for a head and a life for a life.”

The man cites white supremacy to tell the crowd they were brought to America to pick cotton to make white men rich. He goes on to talk about revolution in “the hood,” and defending themselves.

“Once they die, we must understand that we can never give them the pain that they gave us,” he continued. “So once they get buried… once they are buried, we must bury them, dig them up and kill them again. Bury them. Dig them up. And kill them again.”

The crowd cheered enthusiastically.

Encouraged, the black man’s racist rhetoric gets darker and more violent. Much more violent.

2 pic.twitter.com/o19BwF450Z

— pine_tree_riots (@pine_tree_riots) May 30, 2021

“Because that time will come when there’s a rat-a-tat-tat,” he said. “Black Americans will kill everything white in sight.”

He ranted on about a “black nation” and giving “crackers hell, from the cradle to the grave.”

“Goddamn right!” a man in the crowd cries out.

The weekend’s theme seemed to center on fighting, as seen from Malik Z. Shabazz, national president of Black Lawyers for Justice, who was the keynote speaker at the convention.

“The 100-year anniversary of the Black Wall Street Holocaust is a rallying cry to all blacks that we must fight on every front to protect the legal and human rights of our people and we must unite and organize with a zealous fierceness never witnessed before,” Shabazz said, according to PR Newswire.

The organizers also talked about fighting — particularly for reparations.

“The struggle for Reparations must be escalated,” organizers said in a release, KTUL FOX25 reported. “We must fight on every front to achieve redress and Reparations for the atrocities committed upon Tulsa Massacre descendants; and we must intensify the fight to achieve Reparations for all 40-million Blacks still grossly affected by racism, inequality, wealth disparity, police brutality and the like. Tulsa will mark a new beginning in the upgraded fight for Reparations for Black people.”

“We have to take a much stronger approach toward Reparations,” said co-leader Nick Bezzel. “We are tired of begging. Our ancestors deserve nothing less than our strongest efforts.”

Here’s a list of the organizations represented in Tulsa, according to KTUL:

The Huey P Newton Gun Club (HPNGC)
    The Elmer Geronimo Pratt Gun Club (EGPGC)
    The New Black Panther Party for Self- Defense (NBPP)
    The Fred Hampton Gun Club (FHGC)
    The New Black Liberation Militia (NBLM)
    The Panther Special Operations Command (PANSOC)
    ANUBIS
    They want helter skelter , we shall give them helter skelter

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    They want helter skelter , we shall give them helter skelter
    I'd be inclined to agree except for the fact the only people they seem to "cry havoc" upon and kill with reckless abandon, is their own.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

None of this crap matters. It's all designed to get us talking about and worried about fictional storylines.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    None of this crap matters. It's all designed to get us talking about and worried about fictional storylines.
    I don't know anybody who is even a little bit worried, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    That's a bold statement.

Prove it...prove to me this is not the talk of genocide, working up momentum.

That's a bold statement.

Of course it's talk about genocide. It's that right on the face of it.

But it's still a fictional storyline.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I don't know anybody who is even a little bit worried, do you?
    I don't know if they really are or not. But there are several people right here on this forum who make a hobby of acting like they are more than just a little bit worried about a coming white genocide.
    Ron Paul

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's a bold statement.

Here is the fictional storyline. I'm supposed to believe that the Tiki torch idiots represent most white people. You are supposed to believe that the "Let's kill every white person in sight" idiots represent most black people. And we are especially supposed to believe that whenever either group is engaged in a constitutional carry march.

You know what the real takeaway from Tusla is? The gubmint can't be trusted to protect you. The local sheriff deputized mass murderers to do what they did.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Here is the fictional storyline. I'm supposed to believe that the Tiki torch idiots represent most white people. You are supposed to believe that the "Let's kill every white person in sight" idiots represent most black people. And we are especially supposed to believe that whenever either group is engaged in a constitutional carry march.

You know what the real takeaway from Tusla is? The gubmint can't be trusted to protect you. The local sheriff deputized mass murderers to do what they did.
    Go tell it to the Boers.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Go tell it to the Boers.
    You got your Stormfront paycheck yet? The Boers were done in by the British. White on white.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

You got your Stormfront paycheck yet? The Boers were done in by the British. White on white.
    You must be getting an ANC paycheck.
    The Boers survived the British.
    They are being exterminated right now by blacks who have made "Kill the Boer" a national slogan.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You must be getting an ANC paycheck.
    The Boers survived the British.
    They are being exterminated right now by blacks who have made "Kill the Boer" a national slogan.
    Bullshyt. Show me the South African concentration camps where the Boers are being herded. Why are there still whites (not all Boers by the way you anti Anglo racist) not only alive but in positions of power in South Africa?

Edit: Oh...here's a video of Boers being gunned down by police in South Africa....no wait. These are black miners. And while the police are black the officer in charge is white. They must not of gotten the memo on who they were supposed to kill.

Edit 2: Look here. More on that story. The South African lawyer representing the families of the black miners gun down by black police officers who were under white command is himself white. Shouldn't he have been exterminated already according to your thesis?

Last edited by jmdrake; 06-05-2021 at 05:21 PM.

Bullshyt. Show me the South African concentration camps where the Boers are being herded. Why are there still whites (not all Boers by the way you anti Anglo racist) not only alive but in positions of power in South Africa?

Edit: Oh...here's a video of Boers being gunned down by police in South Africa....no wait. These are black miners. And while the police are black the officer in charge is white. They must not of gotten the memo on who they were supposed to kill.

So if other people are also killed and the target group is not completely exterminated it means nothing is happening?
    Your lies are poor.

I know the truth is being scrubbed from the internet (see all the deleted videos in this thread) but it has been covered extensively here:
    'We are not calling for the slaughter of white people - at least for now'

There were plenty of other threads where it was covered as well.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

So if other people are also killed and the target group is not completely exterminated it means nothing is happening?
    Your lies are poor.

I know the truth is being scrubbed from the internet (see all the deleted videos in this thread) but it has been covered extensively here:
    'We are not calling for the slaughter of white people - at least for now'

There were plenty of other threads where it was covered as well.

LOL. A race baiting documentary is not evidence. And I don't give a rats ass what some jackasses say. If I did then I would be scared of the Tiki torch white jackasses. I'm not. Where is your short video covering a mass murder of whites by South African police or military? Not some race baiting documentary I have to wade through. Where are your crime stats showing whites are being disproportionately murdered? (Hint. I've already looked at the crime stats. They aren't.) Why is murder still down from it's apartheid high? Why are there still whites in positions of power like police captains if there is some white genocide afoot? (I see you didn't even attempt to answer that question). And screw YouTube. RPF now lets you embed Ruble, bitchute and Vimeo. If you have a video of white South Africans being gunned down in mass by police and/or military in post apartheid South Africa please share it. But you won't do that because no such video exists because nothing like that has happened.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We are better at strategy and tactics.
    so true

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Of course it's talk about genocide. It's that right on the face of it.

But it's still a fictional storyline.
    It's always a fictional storyline until its not.

It's just the way this stuff works.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Are they trying to cause a civil war? Because that's how you cause a civil war.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12