Thread: Retired General Calls For Myanmar Like Military Coup In US Escalating Fear of Second Civil War

Retired General Calls For Myanmar Like Military Coup In US Escalating Fear of Second Civil War

Watching now.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

The reactions on .win are magical
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Myanmar has a GDP of about 56 billion , been a $#@!hole since the brits and japs and probably before.
    Do something Danke

Exclusive: General Michael Flynn Responds to Media Smears over His Appearance at God and Country Rally on Memorial Day Weekend
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...l-day-weekend/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Flynn doesn't want to go to jail again, no pardon for him now, so he is in damage control. I think his phrasing in the video is clear, and the crowd reaction is exactly what they wanted him to say.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Besides the general, 'pro Trump lawyer' Sydney P. and SWC Allen West were also among attendees. Flynn supposdely backtracked (per MSM).
    Sydney's statement is also creating some controversy and is also being smeared pretty badly in MSM headlines.

"Ex-Trump lawyer Sidney Powell showed up to a QAnon conference in a biker vest and falsely claimed Trump could be 'reinstated' as president"

The three-day conference, called For God & Country: Patriot Roundup, featured other prominent Trump world figures, including Trump's former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, Texas Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert, and chairman of the Texas Republican Party, Allen West.
    —Travis View (@travis_view) May 30, 2021

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post7041560

Here is the video of what he said.
    You can make your own judgement.
    https://twitter.com/MC_Hyperbole/sta...29297240084489

We need a military intervention against the vote fraud coup just like Burma.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Patriot Roundup"? Just goes to show that patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel, although "scoundrel" is too mild a word for folks like Flynn, Gohmert, and Powell.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    "Patriot Roundup"? Just goes to show that patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel, although "scoundrel" is too mild a word for folks like Flynn, Gohmert, and Powell.
    Scoundrels? I guess that is what they called the fifty-six signers of the Declaration of Independence too.

Here is the video of what he said.
    You can make your own judgement.
    https://twitter.com/MC_Hyperbole/sta...29297240084489

We need a military intervention against the vote fraud coup just like Burma.
    The last four and a half years we have witnessed media manipulation on steroids. I worked in the business and know that editing can make people believe anything the editor wants them to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Scoundrels? I guess that is what they called the fifty-six signers of the Declaration of Independence too.
    Unlike Flynn, the signers of the DOI didn't try to walk back from it and denied they ever signed it.

Not all patriots are scoundrels. The Samuel Johnson saying simply means that some scoundrels will try to justify their actions on the basis of patriotism. This phoniness is kinda like someone who posts a call for a military coup on a freedom-centered site.

As I said before, it seems Flynn desperately want to be James Mattoon Scott.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Unlike Flynn, the signers of the DOI didn't try to walk back from it and denied they ever signed it.

Not all patriots are scoundrels. The Samuel Johnson saying simply means that some scoundrels will try to justify their actions on the basis of patriotism. This phoniness is kinda like someone who posts a call for a military coup on a freedom-centered site.

As I said before, it seems Flynn desperately want to be James Mattoon Scott.
    As I said in the above post, the editors will make people believe anything they want them to believe. Technology works in the favor of those who they want to deceive.

You are the scoundrel.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

A coup is a violent or illegal seizure of government. That's not what he wants. We all want a peaceful transition of power once the vote fraud is all uncovered.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yet this is exactly what the Liberals/Marxist/Communist (whatever label one wants to affix on these people) have done with the Biden/Harris takeover. They are pushing for a civil war, and yet, Flynn is the bad guy?