Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why the Push for the Jab?

Exclamation Why the Push for the Jab?

Eric's questioning on this runs to the darkest possibility.

So does mine.

Why the Push for the Jab?

https://www.ericpetersautos.com/2021...comment-773551

By eric - May 28, 2021

One wonders – or ought to wonder – why the “vaccine” is being pushed so aggressively, via the carrot and the stick.

Given the fact that for most of the population, the “vaccine” is a thing they ought to fear more than the ‘Rona – which is known to not be a mortal or even serious health threat to most of the population. If you’re not very elderly or already very unhealthy, as via obesity and all the related disease processes, your chance of not dying from the ‘Rona is better than 99.8 percent.

Assuming you even get sick from it (most haven’t).

This is a fact, conceded by the “science” – though for some strange reason when the “science” doesn’t support a hysterical response, it is ignored. And the hysterical response insisted upon with even greater hysteria.

As in the “case” of continuing to force people to stand six feet apart and to wear an Obedience Cloth over their faces, in spite of the fact that neither of which “practice” has been shown by facts to have any scientific support as regards preventing or even reducing the spread of respiratory viruses.

Especially in “cases” of people not being sick in the first place..

Yet millions of people sick in the head cling to their kabuki rituals – as Linus clings to his blankie – because it makes them feel safe and these feelings take precedence over facts, over the “science” – when it makes these afflicted creatures feel uneasy.

Worse, the people who do appreciate facts – and know there is no “science” supporting kabuki such as standing six feet apart and wearing Obedience Cloths – are heavily pressure-shamed to “practice” Kabuki for the benefit of the feelings of the mentally afflicted.

Who are now applying the same kind of pressure to force healthy people at little risk of even getting sick and almost no risk of getting dead – from the ‘Rona – to assume the unknown risks of “vaccines” that were rushed to the “front lines” at “warp speed,” with no long-term testing done beforehand and legal immunity from any consequences – including death – of having this experimental medicine injected into their bodies granted to the companies that developed them.

It makes no sense.

It is like insisting that people who haven’t got cancer ought to queue up for chemotherapy. Weirder than that, actually – because we know pretty well what chemo does to the human body.

We do not know what the “vaccine” does to the human body.

Well, we do know that it can kill the human body – because it has already killed thousands of them. The ”science” – CDC, via the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System – admits this. More than 3,632 so far in the United States, though great pains are gone to not to blame the “vaccine” for people who were healthy just kind of dying within hours or days of receiving it. Which ought to tell people something given the effort to associate practically every death with the ‘Rona last year. People in their 90s didn’t die of old age – they died of ‘Rona. Young guys killed in motorcycle crashes didn’t die from accident trauma; they died of ‘Rona.

But a teenager who dies a day after getting the “vaccine” just died.

A healthy teenager – who needed a “vaccine” for the ‘Rona like Michael Phelps needs a life preserver to walk by a baby pool.

Yet teenagers (and younger) are being particularly targeted for the Jab, by a truly disgusting variant of psychological abuse. No school for you! No fun for you! Concerts off limits; forget going into bars with your friends. Want a date? Get the Jab!

But what does it mean?

It could mean something as simple as money-grubbing. It’s been reported that the Jab has made half a dozen new billionaires – people working at the pharmaceutical companies, who are now enormously wealthy because of all the money being transferred from the government – via the taxpayer – into their pockets.

This is not just a one-shot deal, either. If the principle of mass Jabbing – enforced by the “private” sector acting as the government’s enforcer, which government is bought and paid for by these pharmaceutical companies – is established as acceptable it will become normal and regular.

More Jabs, more cash.

It could be as simple as that. It is known to be the reason for government-enforced “health care” – i.e., being forced by the government to send money to health insurance companies, who may or may not pay for medical care, at their discretion. When people weren’t forced to pay for “health care,” medical care cost less and was easier to get because the health insurance combines made less, being unable to force anyone to pay them.

Being able to force your hand into people’s pockets tends toward the opposite of that effect.

The financial incentive for mass – and mass recurrent – Jabbing is real and that alone ought to get people thinking but that is hard to do when people are terrorized, traumatized and made to feel guilty for questioning the imposed assumption of unknown risks for little, if any benefit – and knowing that they’ll be punished for being “hesitant.”

There may also be something else behind all of this.

It is something one hesitates to mention because it is so unfathomable as to be almost unbelievable.

Until one remembers what some people are capable of. And of what they have done, when they have had the power to do it.

One does not want to deal with the possibility that those trains they’re demanding we board – so to speak – are taking us to our death.

It can’t be. No! They’d never do that. It’s impossible! It’s inhuman.

We may discover it is possible. Because there are inhuman people.

And they have power. Which they have already used.

What do we say about the people who have purposely mass-terrorized an entire planet? Who have deliberately exaggerated the risk of ‘Rona? and who are now insisting that young people who have an almost zero chance of getting sick get injected with something that might make them dead?

That everyone must “Jab up”?

It is hard to believe such a thing might be possible – again. And, worse.

But it’d behoove us to start thinking it might just be.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anti Federalist May 28, 2021 at 9:14 am

I think Eric is right.

Our globalist oppressors have made it very clear, a million times, in print, in interviews, in speeches, on monuments, that their desired human population is about 500 million people or so.

I believe that COVID was a test run, designed to do two things: gauge the level of control the system would be able to exert, and to convince a skeptical group of humanity to “jab up” and do as you are told by the neo-shamans of the Priesthood of Medicine.

Having accomplished that goal and the ongoing mass rush to get injected with a “key” protein, all it will take is a reagent to be released in the next year or two, which is much easier to control and engineer than a fully functional “gain of function” viral pathogen with a mortality rate of 99 percent or so.

This will react with the already injected mRNA “vaccine” and activate the body’s own immune system to attack itself, burning the victim down in a cytokine storm.

I’m not sure how a viral vector vaccine like the Johnson and Johnson variant would respond. If I were forced at gunpoint to accept one, that would be the one, if only because it seems to work in the same manner legitimate vaccines do.

Regardless, I honestly think you are seeing the set up for the Great Culling.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Taking the jab is a sign of obedience. To the state, to "science", to the Left.

The Left has coalesced into one giant Hive Mind.

You are either part of the Hive.

Or you are not.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Dairy farmers don't benefit from killing off their cows.

I think there are simpler explanations that are more in line with the precedent we have in countless examples of government action.

There are concentrated benefits in powerful interest groups that are highly visible to those who have those interests, compared with diffuse less visible costs spread across a population of countless unimportant individuals. The sum of the costs to the many may well far outweigh the benefits to the few, but the politicians and bureaucrats (who themselves already belong to the few who benefit anyway) always have more incentive to pursue the actions that bring highly visible concentrated benefits to a few powerful interest groups than they will ever have to worry about the diffuse costs spread about the masses who will tolerate it.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

At worst, to poison everyone. At best, financial gain. They made all these vaccines, now they need customers.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

All part of the "wokism" religion.

They believe in a god they've never seen and they call him "science". But they've never actually looked at anything related to science.
    They blindly obey their leaders and their leaders feed off the power they receive from the flock.
    They really like to burn heretics - anyone questioning their belief system.
    They think theirs is the one true religion and immediately discount the wisdom from any other religion.
    They take a sacrament in the form of a jab in the arm to prove their loyalty to creed.
    They have a moral code that allows them to feel better about themselves while denigrating the non-believers.
    Their missionaries are placed on a pedestal and cheered for their words - not their actions.
    They proudly display signs of their religion in and outside their houses and on the bumpers of their cars.
    They conduct public rituals where they flog themselves for their privilege.
    They repent for the original sin of being born the color of an oppressor.
    And they are steadfastly convinced of the righteousness of their claims.

Here's to the heretics!!!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

It could mean something as simple as money-grubbing. It’s been reported that the Jab has made half a dozen new billionaires – people working at the pharmaceutical companies, who are now enormously wealthy because of all the money being transferred from the government – via the taxpayer – into their pockets.

This is not just a one-shot deal, either. If the principle of mass Jabbing – enforced by the “private” sector acting as the government’s enforcer, which government is bought and paid for by these pharmaceutical companies – is established as acceptable it will become normal and regular.

More Jabs, more cash.
    I believe that to be the main motivation, although the new powers being grabbed by the petty tyrants is also a motivation. People like Gov. Wretched Whitmer relish the power to dictate and control the smallest details of people’s lives, while she and her fellow pigs ignore her edicts.

And with those money and power motivations, they also ignore the known potential side effects of coronavirus vaccines such as vaccine induced enhancement, bypass full testing, and throw all medical ethics such as “do no harm” and risk/benefit right out the window.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Why the Push for the Jab?
    Consider this. Let’s say that in a year or so, people start getting sick and dying from a COVID-19 variant.

The easiest, and possibly only way to tell if vaccine induced enhancement is taking place is by statistically comparing vaccinated to unvaccinated people. If vaccinated people suffer more deaths and hospitalizations than unvaccinated people, it would indicate vaccine induced enhancement.

If they can get almost everyone vaccinated, then there will be no way to tell if vaccine induced enhancement occurred. The Pharma-Government complex will have covered their asses (and the evidence).
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Dairy farmers don't benefit from killing off their cows.
    That explanation assumes something that is not been presented as fact: that our lives have any value, even as domestic livestock, to our oppressors.

I can't point to anything concrete, I can't prove what I think is happening...I'm like Inspector Finch in "V for Vendetta"...it's just a feeling.

Eugenic Wet Dream

Mad Scientists are Funded and followed.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That explanation assumes something that is not been presented as fact: that our lives have any value, even as domestic livestock, to our oppressors.
    We do have the entire history of the institution of the state to establish the pattern though.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul

I can't point to anything concrete, I can't prove what I think is happening...I'm like Inspector Finch in "V for Vendetta"...it's just a feeling.

I agree. given the history of the CCP and the USSR.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    The populations of the USSR and China both steadily grew under those regimes. Granted, China does enact its one-child policy and it grows only very slowly as a result. But I don't see any reason to think the regime would see a benefit in a large-scale eradication of that population.
    Ron Paul

The populations of the USSR and China both steadily grew under those regimes. Granted, China does enact its one-child policy and it grows only very slowly as a result. But I don't see any reason to think the regime would see a benefit in a large-scale eradication of that population.
    I wasn't really thinking about large scale eradication. But they can certainly cause the deaths of tens of millions and not blink an eye. It doesn't really make me feel better that 'the populations continue to grow steadily.'

I kind of feel like a goal-post got moved somewhere but I've gotten used to it on these forums
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

I wasn't really thinking about large scale eradication. But they can certainly cause the deaths of tens of millions and not blink an eye. It doesn't really make me feel better that 'the populations continue to grow steadily.'

I kind of feel like a goal-post got moved somewhere but I've gotten used to it on these forums
    Eric Peters was kind of vague about what the goalpost was that he was implying. But I think that he was still clear enough that he did mean something not too far off of what AF said in post #2, which was the goalpost I was using in my posts.
    Ron Paul

every death after testing positive for Covid is marked as dying from covid yet every death after taking the vaccine is just coincidence.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yup, and now with our government falling to Marxist revolution, we'll be in just as big a jam.

Sure, what's a hundred million people dead between friendly nations? IIRC, it was called a "statistic".

Mass killings under communist regimes

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Sure, what's a hundred million people dead between friendly nations? IIRC, it was called a "statistic".

Mass killings under communist regimes
    Those mass killings were generally focused on undesirable subsets of the population though. The OP hypothesizes widespread killing of the general population that, if anything, is focused especially on those who are most compliant to the regime.
    Ron Paul

I think it is safe to just assume the worst and if it turns out later they are just ignorant , greedy and evil instead of totally maniacal mass murderers maybe that will brighten someones day.
    Do something Danke

Jab it up your ass.

These tax ticks like to downplay exemptions. I know people who don't even know about this stuff. I spread exemption information when I can. I haven't done it lately tho. Here's a cursory list that I will have to review later:

https://www.ncsl.org/research/health/school-immunization-exemption-state-laws.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

White House Coronavirus Task Force
    Straight Talk Express

Donald Trump Says COVID-19 Vaccine Should Be Called 'Trumpcine'
    4/10/21
    Former President Donald Trump addressed a crowd Saturday night in south Florida, telling folks that vaccinations for the COVID-19 pandemic should be called "Trumpcine" instead of the regular vaccination monikers.The crowd listening to the former president gathered south of Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort at a place called Palm Beach's Four Seasons resort, which included about 360 pro-Trump supporters.
    "And then, in 2024, a Republican candidate is going to win the White House," Trump said.
    newsweek.com/donald-trump-says-covid-19-vaccine-should-called-trumpcine-1582676

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Taking the jab is a sign of obedience. To the state, to "science", to the Left.

The Left has coalesced into one giant Hive Mind.

You are either part of the Hive.

Or you are not.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Mad Scientists are Funded and followed.

They brought a well-funded a NYC Leftist with an R-Label, sometimes referred to as 'orange needler', to rope in many Left-wing conservatives and Republicans also...

I have this wild and unsupported theory that it has something to do with all the recent sightings and the coming ufo report. How I couldn't tell you. Just a feeling. I'm not taking it for any reason or amount.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In the not-too-distant past I would have poo-pooed the idea of a cull.
    Spending almost two years watching the man behind the curtain bark into his microphone and pull levers in full view and not even bother to tell us to ignore him, has kind of changed my stance.
    At this point I'm fully willing to believe actual reptilians living in the center of counter-Earth are behind it all.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

V is spot on.

And, ironically, the movie takes place in 2020.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post

White House Coronavirus Task Force
    Straight Talk Express

Donald Trump Says COVID-19 Vaccine Should Be Called 'Trumpcine'
    4/10/21
    Former President Donald Trump addressed a crowd Saturday night in south Florida, telling folks that vaccinations for the COVID-19 pandemic should be called "Trumpcine" instead of the regular vaccination monikers.The crowd listening to the former president gathered south of Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort at a place called Palm Beach's Four Seasons resort, which included about 360 pro-Trump supporters.
    "And then, in 2024, a Republican candidate is going to win the White House," Trump said.
    newsweek.com/donald-trump-says-covid-19-vaccine-should-called-trumpcine-1582676

They brought a well-funded a NYC Leftist with an R-Label, sometimes referred to as 'orange needler', to rope in many Left-wing conservatives and Republicans also...
    It was well underway before the New York Democrat ever appeared on Letterman bragging about his ability to buy the Republican party.

What makes you think what anything any President has to say has any merit beyond it's actual substance??

Trump was a blowhard who always took credit for what others had done,
    and you blame him for a project that predated his arrival

That's just dumb.. I don' care you you think you are.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I am concerned about the vaccine, but I have question for you all. I'm not a pro-vaxxer, but I have concerns I need to address and maybe you guys can help me out:

if you aren't vaccinated and you get covid and it spreads to vulnerable people who are not vaccinated and then causes serious health issues for them, how then would you defend yourself with your anti-vax stance?

Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    I am concerned about the vaccine, but I have question for you all. I'm not a pro-vaxxer, but I have concerns I need to address and maybe you guys can help me out:

if you aren't vaccinated and you get covid and it spreads to vulnerable people who are not vaccinated and then causes serious health issues for them, how then would you defend yourself with your anti-vax stance?
    Seeing as the vaccines are leaky, it is more likely that the vaccinated population will serve as a breeding ground for more virulent strains of the virus, which will endanger those vulnerable people to a greater extent than the unvaccinated population..

Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post

It is the vaxed you need to avoid as dangerous.
    Do something Danke

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast