Thread: Frequency Healing

Frequency Healing

I believe that frequency healing is the real technology for good health. Royal Raymond Rife was much like what I consider to be the Tesla of the medical field. He invented many instruments that helped us learn about the world that can only be seen thru the microscope. My grandfather knew him personally so I knew about him for any years before he was rediscovered in modern times.

My whole life has been focused upon healing. I have learned many things that have kept me in good health.There is a lot of difference between healing and being treated. If you want to heal a condition or illness first you have to have the intent to be healed. I am in shock and awe over how resistant people are to being healed. I think the reason is that people have been programed for many generations that healing is not possible but treatment is.

I have discussed here before about frequency generation. I own a frequency generator myself and I am glad I have one but I feel that I have found something even better than my own personal generator. I believe that Jesus healed by knowing about the subtle energies in the body and about frequency and how to unblock and cast out.

Sapien Medicine is a youtube channel and community that is devoted to healing using high tech devices to generate frequency that can be recorded. I am totally amazed at their variety of frequency recordings. They truly have done their homework. They have something for all the major organs and structures of the body plus many recording to help with psychological and spiritual healing. It is the only channel that does this type of thing that is completely flooded with thank yous and testimony to the power of their work.

They also have many other links that are fun to explore which most of their videos have in the description box. If you do decide to visit their youtube channel I would like to recommend that you look over their titles and give it some thought about which one to listen to first. Do you have a chronic condition that you would like to heal? It is very possible that they have a frequency for it. They helped me to see areas in my own mind where I am totally resistant to healing which really surprised me. They tell yo to use caution because many of us are toxic and it will send you into a fast detox if you listen to the ones for healing the body too much in one sitting.

I love love love the one they have for plant growth I kid you not my garden is better than ever right now using Sapien Medicine's Plant Growth Frequency to insure a good crop it is better than fertilizer. If I had any kind of farm I know I would be hooking up speakers in my fields.

I have been listening to their videos for several years they have so many video's for healing so many different things and they have been known to do custom audios for people to down load as well.I am a member of their Patrion site which is a bargain to me @ $4.00 a month so I can down load the frequencies that work best for me and still keep the quality of the fields that they generate. Don't try to download them from youtube because they want work right, I don't receive any financial compensation for promoting their site. If it helps someone to heal that will be my compensation. I love you all please use this site as freely as it has been given.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hope all who are open minded enough to have a look at the site will find something to help you or a loved one to heal.

The energy of or life force is our "currency". "Money" does not compare to it. Money is used to suck out our true currency. Money creates a vacuum for our currency.

Our life force currency is what keeps us well. It is what is God within us. Don't trade it for a piece of paper or plastic that has no real value. Frequency healing restores the current of the body. I know it is extremely difficult for all of us to get past our programming and know that healing is possible without the highly regulated and misconstrued medical system we have now. When health insurance became an a working part of the medical industrial complex I personally became very concerned for humanity. They are vampires in every since of the word. When the government can force you to purchase anything you can be sure it is to suck your currency which is what the MIC does. It is true that we have been manipulated into believing that our life force currency is money.

I hope you will consider restoring your life force currency even if you are gong to do it with your own mind because it can be done with or without frequency therapy. Be brave and chose to live in good health all the days of your life. Frequency healing can speed up the process. I have given you a link to the frequency healers that I have found to be the most consistent and to have the best intent and most extensive library of frequencies for their fellow man for free. It floors me how MIC thinks payment is the most important aspect of their treatment and not healing the sick. We are all sick remember that.

Don't know much about this concept but do know that being out in nature away from clusters of various freqency radiations ( computers, screen, mobile phones, Wi-Fi etc) can have beneficial impact on health and well being.

In term sof health safegaurds, frequencies and radiations from these things may need to be looked into futher also:

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Don't know much about this concept but do know that being out in nature away from clusters of various freqency radiations ( computers, screen, mobile phones, Wi-Fi etc) can have beneficial impact on health and well being.

In term sof health safegaurds, frequencies and radiations from these things may need to be looked into futher also:

Sapien Medicine has several frequencies that block 3,4,5 g radiation. They focus on healing the body with frequencies that are in tune with the different organs and structures of the body also they have frequencies that destroy bacteria, fungus, and virus. I really love the ones for brain health and the work out ones are pretty cool too yo can lay on your bed and play the work out ones and feel just like yo would after a good work out. it took me about 2 weeks to get my wash board abs back. I think they work faster for people who have the muscle memory of working out though. A lot of people like the hormone balance, fat burning and, weight loss frequencies. They have many different frequencies for specific healing. This is the technology that the Rockefellers sought to wipe off the map so they could push their poison pharmaceuticals.

I thought I would share that I had a recent eye exam and the doctor threatened me to take my drivers license away and said I would have to have corrective surgery. I started listening to Sapien Medicine's Eye Regeneration Ver 2.0

My vision has so much improved that I am wearing a pair of glasses that I used in my 20's (I am glad I kept them) I can read the text on the computer @100% setting instead of the 165% setting with my glasses on. I am so grateful that I don't have to consider surgery or lose my drivers license. I listened to it 3xs twice a day for about a month. I also listened to the subconscious block remover to get rid of any resistance I might have saying anything negative about my eye sight. I was amazed to find that even I the big advocate for natural healing had resistance to healing. I am sure that anyone who watches TV receives endless brain washing about their need to consult your physician and that you have to have insurance and be on some kind of big pharma med. TPTB do actually want complete control of our health

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyOa8kFARWE

I was so busy working with the one that would make my Butt grow bigger that I did not think about my eyes how crazy is that? Here's the one that will make your butt get bigger for the ones who are interested.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFWLdltoOLY

Someone asked me what I think of David Sereda. It appears that he makes frequency devices and sells them at pretty high prices I have no idea of his sales numbers and he puts out some very poorly recorded videos about his products.

He does not make free frequency videos like Sapien Medicine. I have searched for information about him thru people who post about frequency healing and the channels I go to about this have very little to say about him. Sapien Medicine sells things too and will do custom frequencies but, to me it is very impressive how much they give to the general public on their youtube channel.
    Sereda seems pretty smart I haven't seen any "I bought one of his devises and it did nothing and I feel ripped off" post anywhere that I frequent. All of his stuff is very expensive IMO so I would imagine that his devices do what he says they will do. He has an affiliate program to sell his devices but I did not check out what the compensation is to the affiliate.

Sereda seems to talk a lot about alternative energy but he has yet to produce a device that powers anything.
    When I compare him to Sapien Medicine he seems like he is mostly in it for the money all though he claims to love his clients I guess he would love them at about 2grand a pop for a wound copper coil. I will just stick with SM cause I can't afford what he is offering.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Someone asked me what I think of David Sereda. It appears that he makes frequency devices and sells them at pretty high prices I have no idea of his sales numbers and he puts out some very poorly recorded videos about his products.

He does not make free frequency videos like Sapien Medicine. I have searched for information about him thru people who post about frequency healing and the channels I go to about this have very little to say about him. Sapien Medicine sells things too and will do custom frequencies but, to me it is very impressive how much they give to the general public on their youtube channel.
    Sereda seems pretty smart I haven't seen any "I bought one of his devises and it did nothing and I feel ripped off" post anywhere that I frequent. All of his stuff is very expensive IMO so I would imagine that his devices do what he says they will do. He has an affiliate program to sell his devices but I did not check out what the compensation is to the affiliate.

Sereda seems to talk a lot about alternative energy but he has yet to produce a device that powers anything.
    When I compare him to Sapien Medicine he seems like he is mostly in it for the money all though he claims to love his clients I guess he would love them at about 2grand a pop for a wound copper coil. I will just stick with SM cause I can't afford what he is offering.
    Thanks for getting back. My husband kept saying we need to look into David Sereda and I never really got around to it. Thanks for saving me the legwork!

My senior dog recently started having trouble with incontinence. The past 2 nights I played the SM stem cell bladder video on loop. I've now gone two days without washing her bedding. Going to keep playing this for her every night. I really appreciate pointing this out to us - there are so many of these frequency / subliminal channels on YT, hard to know what's what.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindsey View Post
    Thanks for getting back. My husband kept saying we need to look into David Sereda and I never really got around to it. Thanks for saving me the legwork!

My senior dog recently started having trouble with incontinence. The past 2 nights I played the SM stem cell bladder video on loop. I've now gone two days without washing her bedding. Going to keep playing this for her every night. I really appreciate pointing this out to us - there are so many of these frequency / subliminal channels on YT, hard to know what's what.
    I am glad that your senior fur baby is getting some good results. I hope you will leave a comment on their page so that others might think to use it for their pets with the same problem. Animals don't have all the sub-conscious blocks to healing that we humans get bombarded with programing everyday in the media to turn your health over to tptb. They also have a play list just for animals called "Beautiful Beasties". They also have frequencies to unblock your subconscious mind so you can allow yourself to be healed.
    Sapien Medicine does not use subliminals. They do a lot of research on the frequency of the healthy organs of the body and the frequency of substances that will produce the healing of these organs so that they can be restored. They make fields of frequencies that surround the body. I have listened to just about all of the channels that use sound to heal and believe me SM is the best that I could find. The inventor(Royal Raymond Rife) of frequency healing started out killing micro organisms such as viruses, bacteria and molds. I am sure that SM uses advanced technology and follows Rife's protocal to produce the audios. The others do not have the equipment to do what SM does. I have been into frequency healing for many years and experimenting with it myself and have frequency generators myself. I ain't going to buy no $2000 copper coil as long as I have access to SM. They have 3 different youtube channels. When you go to the main SM site you can find the links to the other channels. SM wants to heal everyone they can. I am sure they get lots of support from their grateful audience.

They do have some pretty wild stuff too if you want to walk that way with it. I mainly stick with healing my body and my loved ones(fur babies included). One time I listened to their "good luck frequency" and went to the corner store near my house and bought a scratch off lottery ticket and won $50 that was pretty cool but, I don't mess with that stuff usually.

I also want to recommend that you feed your senior pet real food not bag dog food literally all of it is terrible and makes then sick. I feed my kids the "Barf Diet" do a search on it and your will get lots of pages on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I am glad that your senior fur baby is getting some good results. I hope you will leave a comment on their page so that others might think to use it for their pets with the same problem. Animals don't have all the sub-conscious blocks to healing that we humans get bombarded with programing everyday in the media to turn your health over to tptb. They also have a play list just for animals called "Beautiful Beasties". They also have frequencies to unblock your subconscious mind so you can allow yourself to be healed.
    Sapien Medicine does not use subliminals. They do a lot of research on the frequency of the healthy organs of the body and the frequency of substances that will produce the healing of these organs so that they can be restored. They make fields of frequencies that surround the body. I have listened to just about all of the channels that use sound to heal and believe me SM is the best that I could find. The inventor(Royal Raymond Rife) of frequency healing started out killing micro organisms such as viruses, bacteria and molds. I am sure that SM uses advanced technology and follows Rife's protocal to produce the audios. The others do not have the equipment to do what SM does. I have been into frequency healing for many years and experimenting with it myself and have frequency generators myself. I ain't going to buy no $2000 copper coil as long as I have access to SM. They have 3 different youtube channels. When you go to the main SM site you can find the links to the other channels. SM wants to heal everyone they can. I am sure they get lots of support from their grateful audience.

They do have some pretty wild stuff too if you want to walk that way with it. I mainly stick with healing my body and my loved ones(fur babies included). One time I listened to their "good luck frequency" and went to the corner store near my house and bought a scratch off lottery ticket and won $50 that was pretty cool but, I don't mess with that stuff usually.

I also want to recommend that you feed your senior pet real food not bag dog food literally all of it is terrible and makes then sick. I feed my kids the "Barf Diet" do a search on it and your will get lots of pages on it.
    Thanks again! We're now on 3 days with no pet laundry to do; she seems to also have a little more pep too. I'm not familiar with Barf specifically. She's on a raw diet - I just fed her chicken liver for breakfast. SM sounds like good stuff, I will definitely listen to more as I have a chance, but right now just excited for my sweet girl to seemingly be getting some relief.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsey View Post
    Thanks again! We're now on 3 days with no pet laundry to do; she seems to also have a little more pep too. I'm not familiar with Barf specifically. She's on a raw diet - I just fed her chicken liver for breakfast. SM sounds like good stuff, I will definitely listen to more as I have a chance, but right now just excited for my sweet girl to seemingly be getting some relief.
    I too am happy that your babe girl is getting better.

I play this one a lot if I feel like I might be coming down with something. I also play it in my car and one of the rooms in my house everyday to keep it smelling fresh.When using it in rooms I put it on a loop and let it play for a few hours it is especially good for the bathrooms and kitchen. I have also included the explanation of the video by Sapien Medicine:

Quote Originally Posted by Sapien Medicine
    This is programmed to work around you and your extended environment, UVC (Far UV-C 207–222 nm) disrupts and kills pathogens around you but unlike other UVB/A sources doesn't harm human or animal cells.
    It should be a great way to keep you and your environment protected during times of outbreaks or even if you are just a hospital worker.
    You can also download this here for free
    https://gum.co/QkAMg

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I have heard that cat purrs are healing before. Thanks for making a really cool contribution to this thread. I wish I could have a cat but my male dogs likes to play with them until the die unfortunately.

Mainstream Medical Science Will Be Forced To Admit Royal Rife Was Right by Truthstream Media

I found this interesting video on bitchute going over the history of Royal Raymond Rife and the suppression of frequency technology and how AMA wants to kill or mame us.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ko9Xka6AQGlt/
    Last edited by Working Poor; 10-21-2021 at 06:35 AM.