Thread: Do We Need A '9/11 Commission' To Investigate The Fake 'Insurrection'?

Do We Need A '9/11 Commission' To Investigate The Fake 'Insurrection'?

Do We Need A '9/11 Commission' To Investigate The Fake 'Insurrection'?

Partisan calls for a 9/11-type commission to look into what Democrats still claim was an "insurrection" on January 6th are being resisted by Republicans in Congress. Is it partisan theater? Would any investigation actually get to the bottom of the farce? Also today: Fauci admits Rand was right - his mask-wearing was theater. TX Gov Abbott says "no masks!" And...another insurrection on the House Floor???
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How was it a fake insurrection? Insurection - a violent uprising against an authority or government. These people were convinced that Donald Trump was somehow cheated out of an election after Trump tried to rig it and then stormed the capital because they're a bunch of moronic $#@!-brains. Give me a break. This forum has gone to $#@!, most of you are on your knees with orange splattered all over your faces. That's the guy you all chose and won't call out? Fake Christians, fake patriots galore here.