Thread: OH - 3 dead 5 shot in mass shooting at Youngstown club

Exclamation OH - 3 dead 5 shot in mass shooting at Youngstown club

3 Killed, 5 Injured In Early-Morning Bar Shootout, Youngstown Police Say

https://dailycaller.com/2021/05/23/t...e-deaths-cops/

May 23, 2021 11:23 AM ET

Three people were killed and five others were injured during an early Sunday morning shooting at The Torch Bar and Grill in Youngstown, Ohio, police say.

An argument led to a fight outside the bar around 2 a.m., Youngstown Police Lt. Frank Rutherford told WTAE. Multiple people fired rounds during the brawl, police told the outlet. (RELATED: ‘You Shoot Us, We Shoot You’: BLM Activists Threaten To Kill Cops ‘Eye For An Eye’ After Columbus Shooting)

3 dead, 5 injured in shooting at bar in Youngstown, Ohio https://t.co/BZBmBQWbKk

— WTAE-TV Pittsburgh (@WTAE) May 23, 2021

Youngstown only has one trauma unit in the local hospital and the shooting overwhelmed the hospital, Rutherford told WTAE.

Investigators are reportedly searching for surveillance video of the incident to determine exactly what happened.

There was a four-car accident across the street from the bar after the shootout, according to WKBN. Police are reportedly unsure whether any of the shooting victims were in that accident. Another car accident occurred just a few blocks from the bar, and the person killed in that crash was reportedly also one of the shooting victims.

Youngstown has had 12 homicides and 42 people shot this year, compared to 13 homicides and 28 people shot this time last year.
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It seems they have changed the definition of "mass shooting." It used to require 4 or more deaths. Now it's 4 or more "casualties" which includes wounded. Here is the almost mass shooting that happened at a gun store. Only three casualties (all deaths) including the criminal. I don't think the criminal should be counted but that's just me.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...uburb-76022638

Hmmmm....I wonder why the media doesn't talk about this almost mass shooting 24/7? You'd think they'd want people to know about cases where mass shootings were prevented wouldn't you?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    It seems they have changed the definition of "mass shooting." It used to require 4 or more deaths. Now it's 4 or more "casualties" which includes wounded. Here is the almost mass shooting that happened at a gun store. Only three casualties (all deaths) including the criminal. I don't think the criminal should be counted but that's just me.
    There still is no "accepted" consensus on what constitutes a mass shooting event, at least according to wiki.

But there are a number of gun ban groups that are coalescing around the idea that 4 or more people shot, as the result of one incident, is a "mass shooting".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_shooting

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...uburb-76022638

Hmmmm....I wonder why the media doesn't talk about this almost mass shooting 24/7? You'd think they'd want people to know about cases where mass shootings were prevented wouldn't you?
    Yeah, right, sure they would.

Only one type of mass shooting event seems to get the full media organ fanfare for weeks: one committed by a white man, especially if combined with real or imagined racially motivated reasons.

The cases I posted so far, I have no clue, as no names or photos of perps or victims seem to be available.

I know the shooter in the Baltimore case was black, only because I was able to screenshot a cop video of them searching him after they shot him. But it's been two weeks since a man blew up a townhouse, shot and killed people fleeing, shot it out with the cops had more explosives with him, and not a single picture anywhere on the webbernets.

But overall, it seems like people are losing their $#@! in greater numbers.
    "Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    There still is no "accepted" consensus on what constitutes a mass shooting event, at least according to wiki.

But there are a number of gun ban groups that are coalescing around the idea that 4 or more people shot, as the result of one incident, is a "mass shooting".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_shooting

Yeah, right, sure they would.

Only one type of mass shooting event seems to get the full media organ fanfare for weeks: one committed by a white man, especially if combined with real or imagined racially motivated reasons.

The cases I posted so far, I have no clue, as no names or photos of perps or victims seem to be available.

I know the shooter in the Baltimore case was black, only because I was able to screenshot a cop video of them searching him after they shot him. But it's been two weeks since a man blew up a townhouse, shot and killed people fleeing, shot it out with the cops had more explosives with him, and not a single picture anywhere on the webbernets.

But overall, it seems like people are losing their $#@! in greater numbers.
    Typically when I hear about a mass shooting involving a black person it's gang related as opposed to random person going into school / church / shopping center and just shooting up the place. The Virginia Tech shooting got a lot of coverage and the shooter was Asian. Then they quit talking about it because he used handguns and the powers that be want to demonize assault rifles. I do recall another aborted mass shooting at a law that was stopped with by two other students with guns. In that case the criminal was an African immigrant upset about his grades. He killed three people with a handgun and wounded three others (mass shooting by today's standards) being tackled by three students and then two other students (with law enforcement backgrounds) held him at gunpoint. Of course it never got a lot of media coverage either. Good guys with guns? He wasn't white? He was an immigrant? The cops didn't shoot the black guy? He had a handgun? Pick one.

https://www.thecriminaljournal.com/a...thers-injured/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appala...f_Law_shooting

https://www.foxnews.com/story/law-st...police-arrived
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.