Thread: HEY RAND! Fauci Admits Fauci-CCP Virus Was a "Collaboration"

HEY RAND! Fauci Admits Fauci-CCP Virus Was a "Collaboration"

That's the word he used in an interview with the far left hack site Politifact, friendly interview of course. The problem is dumbass didn't figure anyone else would be monitoring it. But Joe Hoft reads everything.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ent-5394224741

Fauci:

"So we really had to learn a whole lot about the viruses that were there, about whether or not people were getting infected with bad viruses. So in a very minor collaboration as part of a sub-contract as part of a grant, we had a collaboration with some Chinese scientists. And what he conflated that was that we were involved in creating the virus. Which is the most ridiculous majestic leap I’ve ever heard of."

There it is. Fauci says "collaboration," after trying to gaslight Rand that "no matter how many times you say it" it isn't true.

The opposite of what he said under oath to Sen. Paul and Intel Committee. Not that we don't have all the NIH grant documents which show he was lying. But now he can't plead ignorance, which is not a defense anyway. This just nails it shut even tighter.

Rand should haul Fauci back before the committee and read his words from Politifact back to him. Then he should be prosecuted for lying under oath.

The mad Dr. Fauci didn't just accidentally help create a plandemic. He actively collaborated with foreign powers and enemies of the United States, in a plan which is injecting our armed forces with experimental bio-agents this very day.

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 05-23-2021 at 07:48 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    + Rep @James_Madison_Lives and for all of the digging that you do.

But, what does it matter.

1. Rand still promotes the vaccine for anybody who wants it.

2. DeWine (R) giving free money away, million dollar lotteries, free college tuition…

3. Oregon Becomes First State Requiring Vaccination Police To Check Vaccination ID Before Entering Any Business or Workplace Without a Mask

4. Most [non-medically-qualified] people around me still wearing masks even after being jabbed, and make rude comments/gestures to those who do not.

5. Most [non-medically-qualified] businesses require masks whether people were jabbed or not.

Yet, Rand still silent on the VAERS data and the negative/deadly ramifications not only for adults but children too, for a cold that has a 99.9x survival rate.

I personally am not seeing any steps in the right direction for personal private choice and private/confidential between doctor-patient.

What is perceived to be in the “right direction” is merely bait until vaccination passports are mandated for every facet of life.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post

2. DeWine (R) giving free money away, million dollar lotteries, free college tuition…

3. Oregon Becomes First State Requiring Vaccination Police To Check Vaccination ID Before Entering Any Business or Workplace Without a Mask

4. Most [non-medically-qualified] people around me still wearing masks even after being jabbed, and make rude comments/gestures to those who do not.

5. Most [non-medically-qualified] businesses require masks whether people were jabbed or not.

Yet, Rand still silent on the VAERS data and the negative/deadly ramifications not only for adults but children too, for a cold that has a 99.9x survival rate.

I personally am not seeing any steps in the right direction for personal private choice and private/confidential between doctor-patient.

What is perceived to be in the “right direction” is merely bait until vaccination passports are mandated for every facet of life.
    So far now 12 states banning vaccine passports. Let's go out and fight, and back up the activists who are making it happen. It ain't happening by itself. Saddle up lock and load!

Rand has pushed back as far as he can without being marginalized. He was talking about herd immunity long before the vaccine came out, indicating that we could get through this thing without a vaccine. And he wasn't cheerleading "Operation Warp Speed" the way "the Donald" was. Undermining faith in St. Fauci is super important by itself. Yeah it would be nice if Rand went further. It's kind of like I wish Ron would have come out in a debate and said "9/11 couldn't have even happened without the CIA allowing the hijackers to come in over the objections of some of our own state department officials"...but he wasn't willing to go there either.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    That's the word he used in an interview with the far left hack site Politifact, friendly interview of course. The problem is dumbass didn't figure anyone else would be monitoring it. But Joe Hoft reads everything.

Fauci:

There it is. Fauci says "collaboration," after trying to gaslight Rand that "no matter how many times you say it" it isn't true.

The opposite of what he said under oath to Sen. Paul and Intel Committee. Not that we don't have all the NIH grant documents which show he was lying. But now he can't plead ignorance, which is not a defense anyway. This just nails it shut even tighter.

Rand should haul Fauci back before the committee and read his words from Politifact back to him. Then he should be prosecuted for lying under oath.

The mad Dr. Fauci didn't just accidentally help create a plandemic. He actively collaborated with foreign powers and enemies of the United States, in a plan which is injecting our armed forces with experimental bio-agents this very day.

Excellent word play by Rand! And I see the new lie/straw man St. Fauci put forward to try to rebut it. Rand never said the research necessarily created the virus. He was careful simply to talk about "gain of function research" and that's exactly what was happening. COVID-19 could have been a result of that research or it might not of been. But why was gain of function research being done at all?

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Call me a tinfoiler but this all seems like theater to continue the legitimacy of the last 17 months of the Covid-19 narrative. By pretty much every metric it never actually existed in the first place. Dunno what the future holds regarding real/fake virus outbreaks but I'm convinced that the Covid-19 of the last 17 months never existed.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Call me a tinfoiler but this all seems like theater to continue the legitimacy of the last 17 months of the Covid-19 narrative. By pretty much every metric it never actually existed in the first place. Dunno what the future holds regarding real/fake virus outbreaks but I'm convinced that the Covid-19 of the last 17 months never existed.
    People have been getting sick with something. I personally know more than one COVID skeptic who later got sick with something they had never experienced before. I don't think these people are lying to me. I'm certain the numbers have been cooked though.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    People have been getting sick with something. I personally know more than one COVID skeptic who later got sick with something they had never experienced before. I don't think these people are lying to me. I'm certain the numbers have been cooked though.
    I don't think they're lying to you about experiencing something unusual, either. The question is whether their illness is attributable to other causes, such as a rare seasonal flu strain (H3N2 for example, google it, rare flu strain that makes occasional resurgences and follows "Covid-19" symptoms remarkably closely....even was declared an official pandemic during a previous outbreak in 1968) or proximity to a 5G tower being turned on, or anything else.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I don't think they're lying to you about experiencing something unusual, either. The question is whether their illness is attributable to other causes, such as a rare seasonal flu strain (H3N2 for example, google it, rare flu strain that makes occasional resurgences and follows "Covid-19" symptoms remarkably closely....even was declared an official pandemic during a previous outbreak in 1968) or proximity to a 5G tower being turned on, or anything else.
    Yeah....the 5G theory makes no sense. People were sending me that on facebook early on. 5G is just another form of electromagnetic radiation. If that was the cause, people wouldn't get better after a couple of weeks. They would get progressively worse.

As for it being a flu virus, you know that a coronavirus is just a cold virus right? So I don't see the benefit of claiming it was a bad case of the flu versus claiming it was a bad cold.

Honestly this reminds me so much of the fractured 9/11 Truth movement. Was there a plane or not? Was there a missle or not? Was there a pod under the plane firing a missile or not? Were the planes flown by remote control? Were high explosives used? Was thermite used? Full disclosure I believe there were planes flying into both of the twin towers, no missile or pod (unsure about the Pentagon) and WTC 1, 2 and 7 were brought down by thermite. But I've got no problem with the alternative theories. However I wish people would put more emphasis on the simple undeniable truths like the fact that the wargames simulating hijacked planes being crashed into buildings were happening on 9/11 or that the CIA pushed through hijackers on the "visa express" program despite the fact that State Department people were raising red flags or the fact that in 1993 an FBI informant actually made the bomb for the first World Trade Center bombing that killed 4 people and that he recording himself scolding his FBI handler for making him use real explosives instead of harmless powder. Disrupting the "We need a police state and endless war to prevent a new attack" narrative was of prominent importance. Similarly I feel Rand is disrupting the "We need to trust Dr. Fauci on how to fight pandemics" narrative is important. He wouldn't be able to do that if he went with unprovable "Isn't this really 5 G or a flu?" arguments.

So in a very minor collaboration as part of a sub-contract as part of a grant, we had a collaboration with some Chinese scientists.
    So Fauci now remembers that there was some money sent to Wuhan. And does Fauci know exactly how every penny was spent? Does Fauci understand that money is fungible?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Rand is doing what he can, and more than the vast majority in Congress. There is no need to attack Rand for things he has not said or addressed.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Rand is doing what he can, and more than the vast majority in Congress. There is no need to attack Rand for things he has not said or addressed.
    Yes, you are right. Perhaps once 99% of the people have finally been jabbed, it will be a better time, and Rand will do what he can to speak more freely.

“Holding them accountable”… the long forgotten and very old normal.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Yes, you are right. Perhaps once 99% of the people have finally been jabbed, it will be a better time, and Rand will do what he can to speak more freely.

“Holding them accountable”… the long forgotten and very old normal.
    Also notice how no one in Congress ever asks Fauci if he has any direct financial interest in these secretly developed (with DARPA) shots. Why's that? Is it because they all also have massive positions in the shot maker's stocks? Instead, we get sparring matches over what may or may not have happened 17 months ago instead of discussion of what's happening right now.

At the end of that quote from Fauci in the OP he says:
    And what he [Ramd] conflated that was that we were involved in creating the virus. Which is the most ridiculous majestic leap I’ve ever heard of.
    That's not even true is it?

I don't believe Rand ever said or implied that the US government was involved in creating the virus. He stated facts about funding that we provided to that lab and work that was done there, and asked Fauci to confirm those facts. If Fauci could have explained those facts and what they really proved and didn't prove about what work in that lab the US government was and was not involved in in any way, then Rand gave him the perfect opportunity to provide that explanation in an objective and honest way. Fauci chose not to do that.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 05-25-2021 at 09:23 AM.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    At the end of that quote from Fauci in the OP he says:

That's not even true is it?

I don't believe Rand ever said or implied that the US government was involved in creating the virus. He stated facts about funding that we provided to that lab and work that was done there, and asked Fauci to confirm those facts. If Fauci could have explained those facts and what they really proved and didn't prove about what work in that lab the US government was and was not involved in in any way, then Rand gave him the perfect opportunity to provide that explanation in an objective and honest way. Fauci chose not to do that.
    NIH documents dates, amounts, and grant numbers for gain-of-function research funds to Wuhan lab, approved by Anthony Fauci, from Steve Hilton investigation (Source) (click for larger image) See: “State Dept. Confirms Wuhan Lab Link to Chinese Military, NIH Grants Approved by Fauci Exposed
    (click for larger image of below)

Nuff said.

Fauci:

A Madison Wisconsin virologist commissioned by the Pentagon engineered a superbug virus - more infectious and deadlier

The Obama Administration became concerned and put stop to Gain of Function Research

According to Senator Paul , thereafter , Fauci and Daszak moved the GoF viruses and $7.4 MMMillion to the Wuhan China Virology Lab(WVL)

The WVL is operated by the Chinese Academy of Sciences - not by the CCP

The WVI has very close ties to the Galveston TX Lab,

In 2019 US warmongers and neocrazies were extremely angry because China was conducting business with Iran and ignoring US sanctions.

Bearing in mind that the CDC admitted that in 1983 it weaponized viruses which were sent to Iraq and that China and Iran were gthe first two countries which were infected it is easy to concluded that Fauci was working WITH the CIA against China and INTENTIONALLY released the GoF viruses (SARS2) at their request.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    NIH documents dates, amounts, and grant numbers for gain-of-function research funds to Wuhan lab, approved by Anthony Fauci, from Steve Hilton investigation (Source) (click for larger image) See: “State Dept. Confirms Wuhan Lab Link to Chinese Military, NIH Grants Approved by Fauci Exposed
    (click for larger image of below)

Nuff said.
    I'm not sure what you're getting at here.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I'm not sure what you're getting at here.
    Blame it all on China and ignore the Lab Coats at Ft Detrick.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom