Thread: IL-Chicago Mayor will no longer give any interviews to white reporters. Black or brown only.

Exclamation IL-Chicago Mayor will no longer give any interviews to white reporters. Black or brown only.

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot to Grant Interviews Only to Black, Brown Journalists

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...lists-halfway/

Joel B. Pollak 18 May 2021

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s spokesperson has reportedly announced that she will only give interviews to “Black or Brown” journalists on the occasion of reaching the halfway point in her term as mayor.

The news came through local NBC 5 reporter Mary Ann Ahern:

As ⁦@chicagosmayor⁩ reaches her two year midway point as mayor, her spokeswoman says Lightfoot is granting 1 on 1 interviews – only to Black or Brown journalists pic.twitter.com/PAUsacD9Gj

— Mary Ann Ahern (@MaryAnnAhernNBC) May 18, 2021

Fox News noted that others confirmed that they had heard the same, including Paris Schutz of public TV station WTTW:

I was told the same thing.

— Paris Schutz (@paschutz) May 18, 2021

When Alderman George Cardenas of the 12th Ward, on the city’s southwest side, expressed disbelief, another WTTW journalist, political reporter Heather Cherone, confirmed the report:

I can confirm, alderman

— Heather Cherone (@HeatherCherone) May 18, 2021

It is not clear whether the mayor’s racial policy applies only to one-on-one interviews, or whether it will extend to future interviews.

Lightfoot, the city’s first black female mayor, and also the first lesbian mayor, has been a target of public criticism for her harsh policies during the coronavirus pandemic, her failure to manage the Black Lives Matter riots, and a sharp rise in crime throughout the already-violent city.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So now she's racist to white people and looks like Beatlejuice.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot is a racist.

Sorry Asian journalists, no interview for you!
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    So now she's racist to white people and looks like Beatlejuice.