Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: You will eat bugs, and you will be happy

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    //
    Are the Catholics and Protestants still at war over there?

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"Finland has made bread with crushed insects. There are 70 dried and ground crickets in each loaf. Crickets make the bread a good source of protein. But make up just 3% of the weight. The bakery hopes to roll it out across Finland. In the future we might all eat a lot more insects. They require much less feed than traditional meats. They also require much less land. If we replace half the animal products we eat with insects or lab-grown meat we'd free up an area 70 times the size of the UK. We'd also substantially reduce emissions. Would you eat a loaf of cricket bread?"

https://twitter.com/backtolife_2022/...41810895450113

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Cannot eat bugs until the government finds a way to tax the bugs you will eat.
    There will probably be an individual tax for any species of bug that is allowed to be eaten.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    There will probably be an individual tax for any species of bug that is allowed to be eaten.
    There will be a class of protected bugs. The eating of unapproved bugs will result in fine or imprisonment or both.

Last edited by ClaytonB; 05-20-2022 at 04:03 PM.

"Finland has made bread with crushed insects. There are 70 dried and ground crickets in each loaf. Crickets make the bread a good source of protein. But make up just 3% of the weight. The bakery hopes to roll it out across Finland. In the future we might all eat a lot more insects. They require much less feed than traditional meats. They also require much less land. If we replace half the animal products we eat with insects or lab-grown meat we'd free up an area 70 times the size of the UK. We'd also substantially reduce emissions. Would you eat a loaf of cricket bread?"

https://twitter.com/backtolife_2022/...41810895450113
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Scientists planning to feed school children insects to make the UK 'greener'
    The 'conspiracy theory' of pushing us all to eat bugs is becoming far more of a reality.
    https://www.rebelnews.com/scientists...ake_uk_greener
    Lewis Brackpool (30 May 2022)

A new plan drafted by "scientists" in a bid to educate children on "the environmental and nutritional benefits of edible insects" will see four primary schools in Wales provide insects for student consumption. The move is part of a school project to switch children's appetite toward "alternative protein" and to persuade parents to follow their lead.

This "alternative protein" includes crickets, locusts, mealworms, silkworms and grasshoppers as the alternative to meat consumption in schools.

Dr. Christopher Bear of Cardiff University, who is part of the trust-funded research on 'young people, alternative proteins and pedagogies for sustainable futures', stated:

"We want the children to think about alternative proteins as real things for now, rather than just as foods for the future, so trying some of these foods is central to the research, although edible insects are for now not sold widely in the UK, they form part of the diet of around 2 billion people worldwide. Much of this is in parts of the world where they are part of long-standing culinary traditions. And they are increasingly popular elsewhere".

According to The International Platform of Insects for Food and Feed (IPIFF) (and yes, it's a real organization), they write:

Our planet faces huge challenges because of the growing population and increasing competition for scarce resources.

• Whereas the global population is expected to reach 9 billion by 2050, the Food and Agriculture Organization(FAO) estimates that the world needs to increase its food production by 70% by that time, mostly to feed such a growing population.
    • Meat consumption and demand are forecasted to increase by 72% between 2000 & 2030, whilst 60 MT of proteins are forecasted to be missing by 2030 in order to meet the expected demand.
    • Animal feed production is increasingly competing for resources (land, water & fertilisers) with human food and/or fuel production. This contributes to increasing the pressure on the environment (e.g. water supply, deforestation or soil decline in producing countries).

The World Economic Forum (WEF), which is involved in most of our lives through its corporate partners and global leaders who tout their message of "Agenda 2030" and climate sustainability, has been pushing for the public to switch to eating bugs for a while now as part of their "environmental reset".

To see more on the WEF, head on over to WEFreports.com.

Health departments across the US need retraining. Why do they shut down restaurants because of bugs found in salads, foods, or in the restaurant? Any restaurant that get caught with a bug in their food should stand firmly on the alternative protein theory. Respond something like Oh I am sorry, I thought you said you wanted the organic protein salad.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Apparently cricket flour bread is not tasty.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Apparently cricket flour bread is not tasty.

I imagine most foods that are made from bugs are not very tasty.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Now there's a food production facility you can guarantee won't be burned down mysteriously.

Calvin Coolidge

You will eat bugs, and you will be happy.

https://twitter.com/LeadToday/status...32839430348800

My gecko approves, but I'm not a lizard.

https://twitter.com/LeadToday/status...32839430348800

Again, if eating bugs is such a delicacy as the global elites claim, then why do they want to exempt themselves from it? Simple, they only think peasants should be eating like this.

Calvin Coolidge

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/Quicktake/status...50422600916993

https://twitter.com/euronewsgreen/st...08299650899969

A government of the Ferengi, by the Ferengi and for the Ferengi.

Star Trek predicts the future again.

Last edited by acptulsa; 06-22-2022 at 05:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

https://twitter.com/euronewsgreen/st...08299650899969
    Somebody better find the location of all those vending machines and destroy them.

Calvin Coolidge

https://twitter.com/NaijaFlyingDr/st...17114229297152

“The Oompa-Loompas diet consists solely of green caterpillars, which tastes revolting; as such, they tried to add other ingredients to make the taste better, such as red beetles and the bark of the bong-bong tree.”
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Matthew 3:4 NIV

John’s clothes were made of camel’s hair, and he had a leather belt around his waist. His food was locusts and wild honey.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast