Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: You will eat bugs, and you will be happy

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Shrimp and lobster are just sea bugs. People seem to like them.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    The only bug this dude's gonna eat are lobsters out the ocean ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I'll eat mud-bugs as often as I can, see pic above...

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Bugs are just a step along the road to the true goal ... Soylent Green.
    //

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

//

And while we're at it...

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

You will eat bugs wind turbine blades, and you will be happy.

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...ars-scientists

You will eat bugs, and you will be happy.

https://twitter.com/TimeOutTravel/st...58735677067266

Putting this where I can find it.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    2nd Smartest Guy in the World
    August 23, 2022

The two most prominent One World Government nodes in the UN and WEF have been aggressively pushing the bug food agenda for close to a decade now; to wit:

Good grub: why we might be eating insects soon https://t.co/YFdPFhtRX2 #food pic.twitter.com/SV84cwmyj9

— World Economic Forum (@wef) October 14, 2018

A 2013 article from the United Nations website:

The latest buzz: eating insects can help tackle food insecurity, says FAO

The book, Edible Insects: future prospects for food and feed security, stresses not just the nutritional value of insects, but also the benefits that insect farming could potentially have on the environment and on addressing the rapidly increasing demand for food worldwide.

Last year from the WEF’s website:

Why we need to give insects the role they deserve in our food systems

By 2050, the world’s food supply will need to feed another 2 billion people;
    Insect farming for food and animal feed could offer an environmentally friendly solution to the impending food crisis;
    A source of protein and fertilizer, emerging technologies could help bring insects back into the food system at scale.

The CIA-run Hollywood and MSM have been deployed to normalize the insect as food agenda. Cult puppet and Rockefeller asset Bill Gates is also pushing this bug grub scheme which perfectly gibes with all things eugenics, DEATHVAX™ and technocratic dystopia.

All of this slots perfectly into Agenda 21, Agenda 2030 and the Club of Rome’s longstanding PSYOP-CLIMATE-CHANGE.

So why bugs?

What exactly is it in these alleged “sustainable” high protein “food” sources that makes them so important to the Cult’s agenda?

Insects contain a natural structural component in their exoskeletons called chitin. This fibrous polysaccharide happens to be extremely toxic to humans. Specifically, chitin triggers inflammation and immune responses; to wit:

Chitin, a potential allergy-promoting pathogen-associated molecular pattern (PAMP), is a linear polymer composed of N-acetylglucosamine residues which are linked by β-(1,4)-glycosidic bonds. Mammalians are potential hosts for chitin-containing protozoa, fungi, arthropods, and nematodes; however, mammalians themselves do not synthetize chitin and thus it is considered as a potential target for recognition by mammalian immune system. Chitin is sensed primarily in the lungs or gut where it activates a variety of innate (eosinophils, macrophages) and adaptive immune cells (IL-4/IL-13 expressing T helper type-2 lymphocytes). Chitin induces cytokine production, leukocyte recruitment, and alternative macrophage activation.

This sounds similar to some of the spike protein effects. It also sounds like this chitin is the kind of pathogen that could easily exacerbate VAIDS.

The conclusion in the research study entitled, Chitin and Its Effects on Inflammatory and Immune Responses is rather measured considering the various deeply troubling findings:

The significance of chitin and its derivatives on immune responses has not been fully appreciated. Such responses are reflection of not only chitin but also chitinases and chitinase-like proteins during natural or experimental exposure, each with their own mechanisms to induce and regulate immune responses. There are many aspects of chitin-immune system interactions which are not thoroughly understood yet.

Perhaps the interactions are in fact understood well enough by the UN, WEF, Gates, et al. as the mechanisms of the DEATHVAX™ spike proteins have been well understood well before the rollout of PSYOP-19.

Continue to full article and video:

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2022/08/...s-food-agenda/
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Gee, it'd be a shame if an airplane accidentally fell on that...
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

You will eat the bugs by 2027

Link

COVID meat "vaccinations" incoming ... ?

https://twitter.com/SBakerMD/status/1576981773849808896

COVID meat "vaccinations" incoming ... ?

https://twitter.com/SBakerMD/status/1576981773849808896

This is pure $#@!ing evil on the level of Josef Mengele. Seeing it go unanswered in any significant way by the very people who, for many decades now, have piously proclaimed themselves to be the defenders of liberty and justice, especially since we have more than sufficient power, numbers and other resources to put a stop to it at virtually any time we wanted to, pretty much takes all the wind out of my sails and leaves me literally shaking in impotent rage. As if I wasn't already feeling crappy enough...
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

This is pure $#@!ing evil on the level of Josef Mengele. Seeing it go unanswered in any significant way by the very people who, for many decades now, have piously proclaimed themselves to be the defenders of liberty and justice, especially since we have more than sufficient power, numbers and other resources to put a stop to it at virtually any time we wanted to, pretty much takes all the wind out of my sails and leaves me literally shaking in impotent rage. As if I wasn't already feeling crappy enough...
    You are not alone.

The only sane response to this is public execution.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CCTelander again.

If that's got you shaking with rage, all I can say is buckle-up buttercup, because that's just a tiny gust of wind and there's an F5 tornado about to touch down...

This is pure $#@!ing evil on the level of Josef Mengele...
    It's worse than the myocarditis jab?

Eventually, the hide gets tough. Mengele is alive and well, and has taken over the medical care systems of almost all the world. When everything they do is an outrage, it gets harder to get outraged at every next step.

When the sociopaths start lobbing nukes, the doctors will no longer matter. Doctors can be avoided. Missiles, on the other hand...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    You are not alone.

The only sane response to this is public execution.

I’m not holding my breath. The guardians who took that responsibility upon themselves seem to be asleep at the switch. No biggie. I probably won’t be around for the worst of it anyway. But I weep for my children and grandchildren.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    It's worse than the myocarditis jab?

Eventually, the hide gets tough. Mengele is alive and well, and has taken over the medical care systems of almost all the world. When everything they do is an outrage, it gets harder to get outraged at every next step.

It's all pretty much of a piece, isn't it?

My outrage is less about any surprise or shock that such evil exists in the world (I've been well aware of this kind of evil since the 1960s) as it is about the fact that those who have piously declared themselves the defenders of liberty and justice for many decades now are simply outright refusing to act to put an end to this evil when it is within their power to do so, and they even have a very reasonable expectation of success if they do.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    When the sociopaths start lobbing nukes, the doctors will no longer matter. Doctors can be avoided. Missiles, on the other hand...

If anyone starts lobbing nukes we're all $#@!ed. That too could be prevented with quick and decisive action.
    Chris

If only they can find a way to get the vaccinations into the processed bug crisps.

It's all pretty much of a piece, isn't it?

My outrage is less about any surprise or shock that such evil exists in the world (I've been well aware of this kind of evil since the 1960s) as it is about the fact that those who have piously declared themselves the defenders of liberty and justice for many decades now are simply outright refusing to act to put an end to this evil when it is within their power to do so, and they even have a very reasonable expectation of success if they do.

If anyone starts lobbing nukes we're all $#@!ed. That too could be prevented with quick and decisive action.
    It doesn't make any sense. That's the problem everyone's having. So they're a bunch of sociopaths. Surely they don't want to rule over a radioactive wasteland. Right?

Something Ron Paul said has me thinking, though...

There is a pattern here. More and more brazen attacks are being launched against Russia and Washington is doing little to hide US fingerprints. Why?

The Biden Administration seems to be moving us closer to nuclear war over Ukraine and Biden himself seems to know it. Last week he said, Putin “is not joking when he talks about potential use of tactical nuclear weapons or biological or chemical weapons….”
    Did Russia really say one single word about biological weapons? One single word? Seems like that is a U.S. fetish of late.

So what’s going on here? Why does the US Administration — with the support of most Republicans in Congress — continue to send tens of billions of dollars in military aid and move us toward nuclear war over a conflict that has nothing at all to do with the United States?
    Nuclear? Or biological? I smell a false flag...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...sects-28279380

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But you will eat bugs, and you will be happy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-products.html

But you will eat bugs, and you will be happy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-products.html
    Oh yeah, we told them it was "beef"...

So, the various approaches to democide that TPTB have been engaging in, and the MSM has been cheerleading for, continue on with virtually no meaningful, substantive opposition? Sad.
    Chris

https://twitter.com/HorizonInsects/s...66501889867777

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast