Thread: Would You Take The Jab for $1,000,000?

Would You Take The Jab for $1,000,000?

by Becky Akers
    May 13, 2021

Ohio’s bizarre little Stalin, Mike DeWack–sorry, DeWine, is betting his serfs will. Ergo, he’s proposed a lottery in which 5 of Big Pharma’s guinea pigs in Ohio will win $1,000,000. Further evidence that this is a really bad idea comes from the fact that he’s already spreading it: DeWack has also promised five “teens who get vaccinated” “five full-ride scholarships to state schools…

For sure this isn’t his money he’s wasting. No, your taxes are at work here: “The money will come from existing federal coronavirus relief funds”.

And of course the media leapt aboard this Satanic bandwagon, cheerily noting,

The UCLA COVID-19 Health and Politics Project found that people said they would be more willing to be vaccinated if offered cash payments of $25 to $100…

Yo, DeWack: you’re waaaaaayyyyyyy overpaying. What a chump!!!

USAToday also helpfully observes,

Here are your very rough odds of winning the prizes. Those numbers are subject to change as more people get the vaccine.

For the scholarships: 1 in 34,686.

For the million: 1 in 944,067.

For context, your odds of winning $1 million Powerball are 1 in 11,688,053.52.”

Is that stench I smell utter desperation? Indeed:

42 percent of Ohioans who have received at least one dose of the vaccination and the number of first shots given [has] declined nearly 80% since a peak of 485,860 doses given during the first week of April…”

And Ohioans so oppose DeWack’s tyranny that he’ll have to “lift mask mandate, all COVID-19 health orders June 2” after “abandon[ing] his previous goal … set … on March 4: 50 new cases per 100,000 residents during the past two weeks.”

Congrats, Ohioans!

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog...b-for-1000000/

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This belongs here.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

For the scholarships: 1 in 34,686.

For the million: 1 in 944,067.

For context, your odds of winning $1 million Powerball are 1 in 11,688,053.52.”

Well, hell yes. My chances of winning are just as good an anyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I'd take it for a Millie. For a chance to WIN a Millie? No. I think the price id need to be paid starts around 75k

No, not for any amount of money. I just don't trust that it is safe especially the MRNA shots.

It sounds crazy, but what if the coming UFO disclosure is somehow linked to the shots? I'd rather not risk it.