Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magnets sticking to shot injection sites - video

Magnets sticking to shot injection sites - video

Last edited by devil21; 05-12-2021 at 11:30 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's because of the nanobots
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Lol wow, pretty crazy, also wonder about that text message with the crazy emf readings..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Lol wow, pretty crazy, also wonder about that text message with the crazy emf readings..
    The emf readings are caused by the ghosts of the vaccine victims, trying to warn us
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Could be they are loaded with heavy metals?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 08-19-2021 at 10:52 AM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    I guess they forgot to put the nanobots and heavy metals into my two doses
    You've taken the shots and tried the magnet test? How long ago did you take the shots?

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I guess they forgot to put the nanobots and heavy metals into my two doses
    Well the tracking beacon is working fine. I have your position on my screen
    - Kim Kardashian

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

Last edited by Voluntarist; 08-19-2021 at 10:53 AM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Last edited by Voluntarist; 08-19-2021 at 10:54 AM.

Last edited by Voluntarist; 08-19-2021 at 10:54 AM.

Is Uri Geller trying to make a comeback?
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

I first heard about it about a week after the first dose and tried it then ... no magnetic sticking. I thought the magnet might be too heavy, so I cut a 1/2 inch by one inch piece out of a Dominos Pizza refrigerator magnet, and still no sticking. But I also figured that even with the full-sized magnet, I should have felt some pulling at the skin when the sucker got close to it and touched it - but nothing. In fact, that'd be a pretty good test - use a heavy-duty magnet and see if the skin pulls outward to greet it.

Anyway, four weeks later, I went in for the second dose and brought the piece of magnet strip with me. They humored me and let me try to get it to stick on the syringe with the vaccine in it ... no sticking. And I tried it on the injection site daily for a week afterwards ... no sticking.

It didn't work with my lady, any of our respective offspring, or any of our friends we've mentioned it to either.

And I still don't shy away from hugs

There are some things from Big Pharma that I can't take - like statins for instance. My kids still joke about the Alzheimer's-like symptoms that Lipitor gave me. But I really didn't notice anything with the Moderna vaccine, other than injection site pain and a bit of fatigue.
    Thanks for your anecdotal evidence, for whatever it is worth. Your sig gives me an idea of its value, however. I'll be around a couple people who took them this weekend and will try it on them for $#@!s and giggles.

The info in this link does show a possible connection: https://silview.media/2021/05/12/mag...stick-on-them/
    Last edited by devil21; 05-13-2021 at 04:07 PM.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

It strikes me that if there's any veracity to this, then there's going to be a lot of people having problems with MRIs
    I doubt it ,, there is a lot of disinformation being spread, meant to minimize the information available..

It would take a good bit of Iron for a magnet to stick..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I doubt it ,, there is a lot of disinformation being spread, meant to minimize the information available..

It would take a good bit of Iron for a magnet to stick..
    Hmmm....average iron content in human body is around 4grams. 4 grams of iron is ~1/2 a cubic centimeter. Not huge but not tiny, either. Most of the people in the video appear rather overweight so stands to reason they would have more iron. The link I posted about DARPA doing magnetogenetic research is interesting because such methods could be used to collect iron from the bloodstream into concentrated areas of the body where the magnetogenetic alterations are made. As more iron is taken in, more could amass in those areas, as the link demonstrates. Sure, the video could be a hoax of some sort but the reactions look too genuine to ignore out-of-hand. Turning people into 5G antennas, of sorts, wouldn't surprise me at all. We don't really know what is in those shot vials, only what they say is in them. Even all the stuff about spike proteins and all that could be complete disinfo. The shots were developed under extreme secrecy with DARPA so we really have no idea what's actually in them.
    Last edited by devil21; 05-14-2021 at 11:58 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    The shots were developed under extreme secrecy with DARPA so we really have no idea what's actually in them.
    https://github.com/NAalytics/Assembl...-1273.docx.pdf
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Hmmm....average iron content in human body is around 4grams. 4 grams of iron is ~1/2 a cubic centimeter. Not huge but not tiny, either. Most of the people in the video appear rather overweight so stands to reason they would have more iron. The link I posted about DARPA doing magnetogenetic research is interesting because such methods could be used to collect iron from the bloodstream into concentrated areas of the body where the magnetogenetic alterations are made. As more iron is taken in, more could amass in those areas, as the link demonstrates. Sure, the video could be a hoax of some sort but the reactions look too genuine to ignore out-of-hand. Turning people into 5G antennas, of sorts, wouldn't surprise me at all. We don't really know what is in those shot vials, only what they say is in them. Even all the stuff about spike proteins and all that could be complete disinfo. The shots were developed under extreme secrecy with DARPA so we really have no idea what's actually in them.
    Unless a needle was broken off in an arm.. magnets are not going to attract.

Aluminum, Mercury,or and other Heavy metals are not going to affect a magnet..this is disinformation FUD to muddy the waters and nothing else.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Unless a needle was broken off in an arm.. magnets are not going to attract.

Aluminum, Mercury,or and other Heavy metals are not going to affect a magnet..this is disinformation FUD to muddy the waters and nothing else.
    Good thing I said nothing about aluminum, mercury or anything except iron, eh? Bringing those up is a strawman. Have you read the link I posted along with the video?

You have seen the videos of the blank package inserts coming out of new boxes of vials, right? Nothing but a QR code and a number. My point is that no one outside of the shot's development processes really know what's in them. I'm pretty sure extreme disinfo from DARPA is a definite possibility. I actually suspect that the shots are not homogenous at all. Different ingredients going out at different times to cause different effects but obviously I can't prove that.
    Last edited by devil21; 05-15-2021 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist
    Anyway, four weeks later, I went in for the second dose and brought the piece of magnet strip with me. They humored me and let me try to get it to stick on the syringe with the vaccine in it ... no sticking. And I tried it on the injection site daily for a week afterwards ... no sticking.
    Since the so called vaccine is still in trials maybe you got the placebo in this double blind experiment.

Damn; I thought the aluminum-coated mylar linings on my clothes, hats and gloves would stop that.

Edited to add:
    I figured it out - forgot to line my mask.
    I made a hat like that for my barn cat and he is proof of its great protection .
    Do something Danke

Last edited by Voluntarist; 08-19-2021 at 10:57 AM.

Different ingredients going out at different times to cause different effects but obviously I can't prove that.
    There is nothing good in these shots.

And there is Disinformation posted to distract from Information..

and "Magnetic" Shots are as Phony as "Snow that doesn't melt"..
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Right?

A little dab of honey will make it stick. Come on, people. These kinds of things are put out on the webz to make opposition to the vaccines look stupid. mRNA technology may well be a miracle of modern medicine - but not the way they're using it. If you're at high risk from Covid, it may be worth you taking a jab, but putting these kinds of engineered "vaccines" into the mass population is just risky as hell! And it has nothing to do with magnets.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Right?

A little dab of honey will make it stick. Come on, people. These kinds of things are put out on the webz to make opposition to the vaccines look stupid. mRNA technology may well be a miracle of modern medicine - but not the way they're using it. If you're at high risk from Covid, it may be worth you taking a jab, but putting these kinds of engineered "vaccines" into the mass population is just risky as hell! And it has nothing to do with magnets.
    Yup, it's the easiest way to discredit people in the court of public opinion. I've been saying the same thing about resurgence of flat earth theories online. Anytime you now mention a theory that goes against the mainstream narrative, you're just thought of as a flat earther.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Any luck?
    No sorry, I totally forgot about it during the visit.

Last edited by devil21; 06-13-2021 at 01:07 AM.

Yeah so about that whole magnetic thing....

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20210826_24/

Japan's health ministry says foreign substances found in some vials of the Moderna vaccine are believed to be metallic particles.

The foreign substances have been found from unopened vials of Moderna vaccine at eight vaccination sites in Japan since August 16.

They were manufactured at a Spanish factory.

Ministry officials have been telling 863 vaccination sites nationwide since Thursday morning to halt the use of the 1.63 million doses of the vaccine produced at the factory.

Yeah so about that whole magnetic thing....

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20210826_24/
    I didn't think the magnet thing was real initially (I found the videos unconvincing and it seemed ridiculous anyway). But how can you argue that it's (at the very least) plausible now?!

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/j...reacts-magnets

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast