Thread: We Are All "Anti-Vaxxers" Now

We Are All "Anti-Vaxxers" Now

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Liz, sorry, I mean dannno, great vid, Eric is cool.

As staunch as I am against the experimental jab, I just told my offspring today to get down and get a tetanus shot for stepping on a nail.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post

As staunch as I am against the experimental jab, I just told my offspring today to get down and get a tetanus shot for stepping on a nail.
    You're still an anti-vaxxer
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You're still an anti-vaxxer
    Can’t say that I am ;-)

Research, extensive testing, knowing what it’s in them and the long-term effects, are foundation to any good product. Conditions, bribes, mandates and threats, PREP Act which provides immunity from prosecution, all indications that there must be something wrong. And according to the data that is being released, yep, there is definitely something wrong.

I ain’t gettin’ stuck. No way, no how.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dannno again.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post

JFYI- tetanus is not caused by rust or metal, etc. It's caused by poop going into a jab where no air can get in to solve the problem.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    JFYI- tetanus is not caused by rust or metal, etc. It's caused by poop going into a jab where no air can get in to solve the problem.
    We weren’t sure what may have been on the nail, it’s been outside for who knows how long. The foot bled for awhile and then stopped bleeding before it could be washed out, so I recommended having it looked at and a tetanus shot if required.

Down with mandatory vaxxers.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.