Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Liz Cheney Voted Out Of GOP Leadership Position

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I like to consider myself intelligent also. I figure, if Trump can do it… taking trillions of dollars and giving it to global pharm/biotech corporations, Bill Gates’ GAVI, African Refugees, etc. etc., not just once, but over and again, what’s a few little balloons?
    What if ya know the store owner. Moms and Pops operation? Or hell, why stop at a store? If your over at a neighbors place or a family members, is it fair game then? Just stick it in the pocket?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Just in time ...

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1392263277510541312
    It’s a great idea! Bill Kristol needs something to with himself. He can be an organizer. He can bring along that McMuffin fellow. Mitt Romney can join, Adam Kinzinger, Eric Swalwell, and of course Liz Cheney. If she wants to take her mask off, Nikki Haley could join too.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It’s a great idea! Bill Kristol needs something to with himself. He can be an organizer. He can bring along that McMuffin fellow. Mitt Romney can join, Adam Kinzinger, Eric Swalwell, and of course Liz Cheney. If she wants to take her mask off, Nikki Haley could join too.
    75 million people should send them 'Buh-Bye' letters.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    What if ya know the store owner. Moms and Pops operation? Or hell, why stop at a store? If your over at a neighbors place or a family members, is it fair game then? Just stick it in the pocket?
    Well, that is a very good question that I have been asking myself.

You see, I never cared for democrats/liberals. They always want stuff for “free”. Things started getting confusing for me, when “republicans” started wanting the same. All the rage this Trump NY Lib, promising and signing trillions of dollars to corporations and philanthropists. Standing on principle, I have always believed that it didn’t matter if it was a family member, friend, or even a stranger, redistribution of wealth was always wrong.

Come folks like you across this country who revere Trump Globalist NY Lib, and suddenly I find myself without a home - the Republican Party did not want me anymore, and I certainly do not want them anymore.

So, I guess I can abandon my principles and make folks like you happy with me [Go Trump!], or, sleep well at night.

Lessers of theft is still theft. I think that’s how it goes. But in the case of Trump, he has outspent every president in history combined, and you guys don’t even bat an eye.

Liberals and Statists justify sacrificing principles. I do not.
    Last edited by PAF; 05-12-2021 at 09:50 PM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, that is a very good question that I have been asking myself.

You see, I never cared for democrats/liberals. They always want stuff for “free”. Things started getting confusing for me, when “republicans” started wanting the same. All the rage this Trump NY Lib, promising and signing trillions of dollars to corporations and philanthropists. Standing on principle, I have always believed that it didn’t matter if it was a family member, friend, or even a stranger, redistribution of wealth was always wrong.

Come folks like you across this country who revere Trump Globalist NY Lib, and suddenly I find myself without a home - the Republican Party did not want me anymore, and I certainly do not want them anymore.

So, I guess I can abandon my principles and make folks like you happy with me [Go Trump!], or, sleep well at night.

Lessers of theft is still theft. I think that’s how it goes. But in the case of Trump, he has outspent every president in history combined, and you guys don’t even bat an eye.
    Well, I'll have to say 'reverence' is a mighty strong term. And it does not equate to my 'liking' of teh Donald. I like him because he was a wrecking ball to BOTH parties. And still is. I like him because he cut the $#@! out of Federal fatwahs that hamstrung American businesses and drove production to slave labor countries. Countries that dumped their slave labor product on the global market, monetarily fuel injected in raw materials by their Marxist leadership, with the sole purpose of destroying American companies. I like him because he brokered peace in the middle-east, as much as it could be brokered, in an attempt to bring troops home. I like him because he walked the EPA the $#@! back to give American companies the chance to compete. By getting out of bull$#@! accords that allowed China and others to pollute while hamstringing American business. Stopping 'dumping' practices like solar panels. Stopping 'dumping' practices like steel.
    $#@! dude, don't know what to tell ya. Your kinda a 'free trade' kinda guy. But, the real world doesn't work like that $#@!. China can subsidize all kinda $#@! to shut down American manufacturing until it gets to the point that we are no longer a producer. And that is a death sentence.
    So, no, I don't 'revere' Trump. But there is no denying the economical, manufacturing, jobs statistics, trajectory he was achieving before the 'Rona.
    And he did it simply by leveling the trade with foreign nations and slashing the $#@! out of Federal regulations.

Well, I'll have to say 'reverence' is a mighty strong term. And it does not equate to my 'liking' of teh Donald. I like him because he was a wrecking ball to BOTH parties. And still is. I like him because he cut the $#@! out of Federal fatwahs that hamstrung American businesses and drove production to slave labor countries. Countries that dumped their slave labor product on the global market, monetarily fuel injected in raw materials by their Marxist leadership, with the sole purpose of destroying American companies. I like him because he brokered peace in the middle-east, as much as it could be brokered, in an attempt to bring troops home. I like him because he walked the EPA the $#@! back to give American companies the chance to compete. By getting out of bull$#@! accords that allowed China and others to pollute while hamstringing American business. Stopping 'dumping' practices like solar panels. Stopping 'dumping' practices like steel.
    $#@! dude, don't know what to tell ya. Your kinda a 'free trade' kinda guy. But, the real world doesn't work like that $#@!. China can subsidize all kinda $#@! to shut down American manufacturing until it gets to the point that we are no longer a producer. And that is a death sentence.
    So, no, I don't 'revere' Trump. But there is no denying the economical, manufacturing, jobs statistics, trajectory he was achieving before the 'Rona.
    And he did it simply by leveling the trade with foreign nations and slashing the $#@! out of Federal regulations.

Oh, brother. A response to that… damn, it’s bed time for folks like me who work for a living. All I can say is, you are either brainwashed, or simply don’t know what negative ramifications most of that has.

Phil, I doubt you’d want to, but feel free to PM me if you ever want to chat via phone. Grab a brew and an hour.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Oh, brother. A response to that… damn, it’s bed time for folks like me who work for a living. All I can say is, you are either brainwashed, or simply don’t know what negative ramifications most of that has.

Phil, I doubt you’d want to, but feel free to PM me if you ever want to chat via phone. Grab a brew and an hour.
    Sure, man. I'll PM you. And yeah it's late.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I think this will bite the trumpkins in the ass eventually. It's not like Trump will ever be president again so why are they still kissing the ring? The one they replaced Cheney with is even worse.
    Haven't you heard the new Qonspiracy? Trump will win Florida Senate in 2022, become speaker. Successfully impeaches Biden & Harris to become president again, then he can run in 2024.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Liz Cheney and CNN declaring their devotion to the TruthTM:

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1392474990570786824
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Justin Amash @justinamash

House Republicans are getting exactly what they deserve in Stefanik: an establishment Republican for the MAGA era. Someone who combines Cheney’s worst policy views with McCarthy’s ineptitude & opportunism; singularly devoted to Trump and indifferent to liberty & the Constitution.
    https://www.twitter.com/justinamash/...47620311752709
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I can't believe any child of Dick Cheney's is holding any type of power position. How could Wyoming elect her?

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I can't believe any child of Dick Cheney's is holding any type of power position. How could Wyoming elect her?
    I think that with Wyoming's low population, combined with huge corporate mineral interests have resulted in it becoming a puppet state of global interests.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Do you know of any evidence to support this claim?

Because that's not what this looks like to me:
    https://stefanik.house.gov/issues/na...eign-relations
    Yes, yes I do.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Is it?

It's not a rejection of her policies or her politics. It has nothing to do with ideology.

Seems more like identity politics than anything else to me.
    It is a rejection of her and what she represents in my opinion. Cheney represents the old DC swamp that is loyal to the Bush neocon establishment. The Never-Trumpers are the most liberal and war mongering Republicans in politics. They have lost the power they once had and desperately want it back. I want them to go to the Democrat party where they belong, back to their roots.

Perhaps the best thing to come from the rise of Trump is the rejection of neocon establishment Republican politicians by Republican voters. Your opinion may vary.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Yes, yes I do.
    Please share it. Everything I've been able to find indicates the exact opposite.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Dont worry soon all the trump derangement people should get a new war and all of them can be happy . Personally I'm looking forward to the chance of some positive changes in the GOP in the near future though probably not from Wyoming , LOL.
    Do something Danke

Looks like the vote to elect Stefanik as Chair of the House Republican Conference just happened a little bit ago this morning.

The vote was 134 for Stefanik, 46 for Chip Roy, whom this article describes as a conservative challenger. I had not heard he was running until I read this. Roy is a Ted Cruz protege, so take that for whatever it's worth. Undoubtedly better than Stefanik though.

Since it's just a party thing, there's no roll call. But I'm not sure if we may still have any information about how any specific members voted, outside of the leadership who endorsed Stefanik, voted. Has anyone seen any House Republicans say publicly that they supported Roy?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/14/polit...ote/index.html
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 05-14-2021 at 09:40 AM.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul

The Never-Trumpers are the most liberal and war mongering Republicans in politics.
    I don't seem to remember a lack of warmongering among Trumpers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    I think that with Wyoming's low population, combined with huge corporate mineral interests have resulted in it becoming a puppet state of global interests.
    All I know is that she is Dick Cheney's daughter and that is enough for me to want her out not, just kicked off a comity. She is one of the Bush's as far as I am concerned. They have been working a little too hard for my taste.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Please share it. Everything I've been able to find indicates the exact opposite.
    Sorry but I won't be spending my time doing that for you. No offense but I am not here to do that for you or attempt to convince you of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I don't seem to remember a lack of warmongering among Trumpers.
    I remember all of the wars created by Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, etc...

I don't recall Trump starting any.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

I remember all of the wars created by Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, etc...

I don't recall Trump starting any.
    Things that would have been called the start of a war under Bush (I) and Clinton are now so routine that Trumpkins can just shrug them off as a Tuesday.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    All I know is that she is Dick Cheney's daughter and that is enough for me to want her out not, just kicked off a comity. She is one of the Bush's as far as I am concerned. They have been working a little too hard for my taste.
    I agree.

It is interesting that the Free State Project considered Wyoming because of its low population. It would have been much more appealing to me than New Hampshire although NH probably offered a lot more opportunities to make a living for most people.

Liz is still toeing the NYT line that Russia was paying bounty fees for hunting American troops. $#@! this Neo-Con. Her ouster is a direct benefit of the Trump presidency.

Cheney went on the most neoconservative show on Fox, and started to get irritated when mostly friendly Baier relayed the concerns of many in the GOP (too much TDS, not enough focus on Biden and friends).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks7FrxaE0pc

Liz is still toeing the NYT line that Russia was paying bounty fees for hunting American troops. ...
    Note in the video above, Cheney tried to weasel around that. She said “l always said if these allegations are true”. So all of her criticism of Trump started with a caveat.

Sorry but I won't be spending my time doing that for you.
    I'm not asking you to do it for me. I can check out Stefanik's positions for myself, as you've already seen in this thread. I'm asking you to do it at all. So far it doesn't look like you have, notwithstanding your claim.
    Ron Paul

A friend of my reacted to this new this way "This is terrible. She has a right to speak her mind." And I was like "Of course she does. And her fellow republicans had a right not to vote for her." Seriously...much ado about nada.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Looks like the vote to elect Stefanik as Chair of the House Republican Conference just happened a little bit ago this morning.

The vote was 134 for Stefanik, 46 for Chip Roy, whom this article describes as a conservative challenger. I had not heard he was running until I read this. Roy is a Ted Cruz protege, so take that for whatever it's worth. Undoubtedly better than Stefanik though.

Since it's just a party thing, there's no roll call. But I'm not sure if we may still have any information about how any specific members voted, outside of the leadership who endorsed Stefanik, voted. Has anyone seen any House Republicans say publicly that they supported Roy?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/14/polit...ote/index.html
    You left out the most relevant part:

Trump stood by Stefanik in her run for the leadership post and weighed in on Roy's late entry into the race Thursday evening with a statement slamming the congressman and reiterating his support for the congresswoman.

"Can't imagine Republican House Members would go with Chip Roy -- he has not done a great job, and will probably be successfully primaried in his own district. I support Elise, by far, over Chip!" he said.
    In fairness to Stefanik, she may be better suited to this leadership job. It’s about rallying people to the GOP establishment line, and maybe she is a better cheerleader.

But Trump has no concept what he is talking about. Trump has his head firmly up his ass when talking about Roy, very similar to his misguided and stupid attack on Massie.

You left out the most relevant part:

In fairness to Stefanik, she may be better suited to this leadership job. It’s about rallying people to the GOP establishment line, and maybe she is a better cheerleader.

But Trump has no concept what he is talking about. Trump has his head firmly up his ass when talking about Roy, very similar to his misguided and stupid attack on Massie.
    And yet Liz is foisted. Yuve, Yuve, Yu.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And yet Liz is foisted. Yuve, Yuve, Yu.
    Hopefully Liz doesn't win re-election to office ever again.

And once again, the establishment media has dedicated their Sunday Morning propaganda shows to promoting Liz Cheney. She was a guest on half of them. Fox News Sunday even brought out a neocon for their panel that had been missing for quite a while (Steve Hayes), just to tell us how great Cheney is, and how it was a big mistake to remove her.

Every time Cheney talks, she keeps talking about trying to get back voters that Trump drove away. LOL. Trump brought more voters, especially more minorities, than ever before. Cheney is talking about bringing back “GOP voters” like Bill Kristol. Sorry, Kristol and friends can stay with the Democrats where they belong.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast